Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Do correct me if I'm wrong but you can still train (with every chance given up to the eat kenny part) and it still results in first dead end where Malik incinerates MC (if I'm right seems like consuming is the only deciding factor in that...although it could be a variant of that dead end?)
If I remember correctly yeah.In one of my earlier playthroughs I remember getting that deadend I didn't know it was Malik at that time who incinerated everything.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Do correct me if I'm wrong but you can still train (with every chance given up to the eat kenny part) and it still results in first dead end where Malik incinerates MC (if I'm right seems like consuming is the only deciding factor in that...although it could be a variant of that dead end?)
Not sure actually. I'll have to test it out.

Also brother can you tell me why does Ella kill the mc when he reveals about his mind powers during the training scene?I wrote a big ass question so someone could tell me because I didn't get it why she did that.
Because she's evil, that's why. Nah, I'm joking(or not). It's because he has dual traits and for whatever reason, she kills the MC because of it. It's not really explained yet but it likely has something to do with the Arbiter and she could possibly extract or use MC's corpse as an anchor to summon the original trait.

What I will say though. Whatever her reasons were earlier, she can't seem to do it after he reached Level 2. As you'll notice, besides killing Christie, Ella doesn't try to kill the MC personally anymore. Even though she knows he has both traits. It's possibly because he's fully linked to his Apostle parent and the Arbiter now, which stops Ella from acting personally. He's officially become a "chosen" just like her and the Arbiter is awake. At least, that's my guess on it.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Not sure actually. I'll have to test it out.

Because she's evil, that's why. Nah, I'm joking(or not). It's because he has dual traits and for whatever reason, she kills the MC because of it. It's not really explained yet but it likely has something to do with the Arbiter and she could possibly extract or use MC's corpse as an anchor to summon the original trait.

What I will say though. Whatever her reasons were earlier, she can't seem to do it after he reached Level 2. As you'll notice, besides killing Christie, Ella doesn't try to kill the MC personally anymore. Even though she knows he has both traits. It's possibly because he's fully linked to his Apostle parent and the Arbiter now, which stops Ella from acting personally. He's officially become a "chosen" just like her and the Arbiter is awake. At least, that's my guess on it.
I got that but that's why I didn't understand the deadend where we bang her and then go to meet the apostle before getting killed by the Dark Apostle Cuz you know she was all like how we are perfect and she is a failure during that scene and then in the training one she just kills us lol.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got that but that's why I didn't understand the deadend where we bang her and then go to meet the apostle before getting killed by the Dark Apostle Cuz you know she was all like how we are perfect and she is a failure during that scene and then in the training one she just kills us lol.
To be honest, we don't know what was about to happen there with the 4th. It got interrupted by the 7th but we were likely about to be sacrificed. So it's probably the same as the later one when you tell Ella your power.

After reaching Level 2 though, it seems the 3rd and 4th changed their mind to fully support the MC, as you can see on the corruption route. Which is why I think it had to do with how early Ella caught on to his power. Who knows, maybe the Arbiter waking up is what changed the 3rd and 4th mind.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
This is just a theory on my part but I think she does do the same stuff in both of those bad ends, and it simply isn't shown in the later one because Weird wanted that information to be harder to stumble on.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
To be honest, we don't know what was about to happen there with the 4th. It got interrupted by the 7th but we were likely about to be sacrificed. So it's probably the same as the later one when you tell Ella your power.

After reaching Level 2 though, it seems the 3rd and 4th changed their mind to fully support the MC, as you can see on the corruption route. Which is why I think it had to do with how early Ella caught on to his power. Who knows, maybe the Arbiter waking up is what changed the 3rd and 4th mind.
That makes sense it did seem like that cuz she threw us to the the 4th in my playthrough and If I remember correctly the 4th bent down and was inspecting us sort of before 7th just tore her .

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So i watched the barbie movie man what in the actual fuck. Now i get why some people say mankind is born sick
And also why ultron decided we had to go fuck.
Ok so now i kind of get why winddiva has zero chill shittttttt. Boy now is this thread really crazy or what because
Fuck went to watch a movie wanting to have a chill time and what i took was a Despresso
:(
descarga (44).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Katsuki45
Mar 24, 2020
Damn it's worse than I thought then, imagine what kinda of fuckery can happen when the guy hits level 5. Do you remember where it was mentioned that Deus is still a 4? Must've been a bit sleepy when reading that tidbit and it eluded me.
the part in question is when lisa says that team Cthulhu is only team with all level 5 lieutenants and that team lucifer(deus's team) has one level 4 lieutenant. the community ruled out that it was deus through process of elimination. (damn it someone answered it before i could)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: New Kid
Mar 24, 2020
That makes sense it did seem like that cuz she threw us to the the 4th in my playthrough and If I remember correctly the 4th bent down and was inspecting us sort of before 7th just tore her .
quick crazy theory: you think she was sacrificing MC to gain dual traits? i mean the only one there was memory and that is the trait ella doesn't have.

Mar 24, 2020
You tell me this is how the 4th was looking at us tho lol
she's examining the sacrifice like the 2nd was examining the sacrifice for michael and probably determining if Ella is worthy of the Memory power or if The Main Character is a sufficient enough sacrifice to give Ella the 4th's memory trait. ( in retrospect thats probably she didn't care about killing the main character or letting him live in both deadends because either way she would have gotten her sacrificial tool, dead or alive [in deadend7 where Ella lets MC live, it was probably because of her sadistic/crazy nature]) the2nd.PNG

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I am running on pure fumes and I fucking took a lovely nap in my boss's daughter's car so that was fun.

anyway onto the chores

You are assuming current power negation tech can affect a level 5 and even if it could it wouldn't be near enough against the current set of level 5s we know of.

Lets pretend just for a moment it does work on them fully...guess what yeah they can't use their powers but they still went through each stage (rebirth, balancing, strengthening (which Xanthe refers to as the most important), limit breaker (to summarizes the superhuman at this stage breaks through some limitations of their powers, and finally the fifth evolution where Xanthe states at this level you have transcended humanity entirely and even if all the humans banded together they couldn't stop anyone at this stage (presumably level 1s can be included in this factor).

Since level 5 superhumans underwent the strengthening stage they are more than capable of tanking WHATEVER a level 1 could FEASIBLY throw at them.

You arguing that with enough prep time and just pray to the mommy 4th that they are exhausted enough to the point a level 1 can kill them is asinie...not to mention the fact the 4th evolution allows a superhuman to do some fucking wild shit that their powers couldn't do prior the odds are stacked in the level 5's favor even with power negation, you can't rid them of their base body, their body is literally...well a tank well even more than a tank...hell I'd argue most superhumans at level 5 could move at the speed of light (depending on what gave them their power of course) so even without their power they can just move faster than whatever the level 1 prepped.

And no...the fight wouldn't be fair...it'd be a fucking massacre for any level 1 that'd even dare to try to fight a level 5.

MC a level 3 couldn't even sense monster mommy who presumably is on the same level as the level 5s or below them how do you think a level 1 would fare against someone like her? They'd die, the same way they'd die a cruel death against a level 5.

Anyway I'm too tired for this shit and arguing about it any further will go nowhere because you can't accept the simple reality that a level 1 simply can't (and never will) beat a level 5 even if they had dual traits they'd still still be sooooo far behind a level 5 even with that nifty advantage...even if you fudge the whole thing in the level 1's favor the lore and rules of the levels still favor the level 5 (yes, even with power negation).

Anyway ima go crash and watch some man vs food.
Every once in a while some people really come in here with the most DEMONIC fucking takes fr.
I remember some dude was inhaling absolute copium and arguing constantly that somehow MC could read minds not through monster powers but by somehow reading the electrical pulses in the brain with his tentacles or something like that.

MC a level 3 couldn't even sense monster mommy who presumably is on the same level as the level 5s or below them how do you think a level 1 would fare against someone like her? They'd die, the same way they'd die a cruel death against a level 5.
When did that happen btw?

Mar 24, 2020
Every once in a while some people really come in here with the most DEMONIC fucking takes fr.
I remember some dude was inhaling absolute copium and arguing constantly that somehow MC could read minds not through monster powers but by somehow reading the electrical pulses in the brain with his tentacles or something like that.
that was actually a pretty soft take on powers, he just wanted to prove that powers were a result of the biological change caused by the infection instead of the energy/connection from the Main character's Monster benefactors, Lord 3rd and Lord 4th

When did that happen btw?
It was the Aglaecwif scene, when you enter the room.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
that was actually a pretty soft take on powers, he just wanted to prove that powers were a result of the biological change caused by the infection instead of the energy/connection from the Main character's Monster benefactors, Lord 3rd and Lord 4th
Well, I've misrepresented it but I seem to recall that they were using it to say that MC wouldn't get memory abilities or something like that or maybe I just remember it wrong. It's been a long time since then.

It was the Aglaecwif scene, when you enter the room.
Oh, I thought they meant the 4th by monster mommy.

Mar 24, 2020
Well, I've misrepresented it but I seem to recall that they were using it to say that MC wouldn't get memory abilities or something like that or maybe I just remember it wrong. It's been a long time since then.
That was a separate person who accidentally inhaled too much copium.
Oh, I thought they meant the 4th by monster mommy.
yes, people do tend to confuse the monster maternal figure with the monster mommy figure.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes