DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Do you think Mc can beat her in the future?

Or another question do you guys think MC will become a monster(strongest) compared to other superhumans in the end of the game?
Against Nico? Maybe? It depends on what he develops and how Nico progresses. Level 5 means you've unlocked all of the abilities you'll ever have but that doesn't mean you instantly discovered them all. Lexi, for example, couldn't fly at first when she reached Level 5 but she discovered it over the months. So we'll have to see what Nico's full extent is because I have a feeling we didn't during the Ella fight. She was basically using the same abilities as before reaching Level 5. They likely require her to use all 6 of her rings which explains why she doesn't go all out.

From the MC side of things, if my Memory Theories come true, he'll beat her at Level 4 because she'll have no way to teleport him or damage him in his Memory form. He would also have a form of teleportation himself via mental links so he counters her completely. As for just MC in general, it depends on how much she knows about his abilities. Unlike with Ella, HERO knows almost all of the MC's abilities. Nico observed the MC's fights on multiple occasions. From Valravn to Cole to Battle of Diamonds(probably) and now the Asura fight.

So I'll say it's possible that the MC, without my memory theories, could beat Nico in the future. He only needs to hit her once after all. It's just the hit part that's going to be difficult. On the other hand, Nico can just Teleport him away and win. She already knows about the Ella trick now and the MC likely wouldn't do the same anyway so he'll lose and they'll have sex in her dungeon somewhere.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Do you think Mc can beat her in the future?

Or another question do you guys think MC will become a monster(strongest) compared to other superhumans in the end of the game?
The game has teased that MC will become the ultimate lifeform. The vibe I get is that he will become a god.
Currently the power ranking seem to be
1. Apostles
2. Level 5 Superhumans
3. S Rank monsters
4. The rest in various combinations.

I think MC will become stronger than Apostles.

So how do you think twins will got captured?
In the previous update there was a guy that saying hi to Liz (which she doesn't remember who is he) and it's a destiny that they met again or something, perhaps he somehow do something to help SIN so SIN can capture the twins. Otherwise i don't know why there was a scene like that. But i don't think he randomly showed up now before twins arc. (After him someone from the HERO showed up but im not sure if the first guy also works for HERO). What do you think?
Their mother will do some dumb shit and expose them by mistake.

I was under the impression that whoever abducts twins, prefers younger ones because the broadcast talked about 6yo twins and Nyx says at some point that children have great potential but they monsterfy easily (I'm paraphrasing). So Liz & Amber are probably not in immediate danger especially since they are watched by MC and friends.

Kelly seems completely in the dark about all this so it's possible that she will be deceived. After all, she is prone to deception as demonstrated in Liz's arc, where Eric and co rape her if MC doesn't get involved.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
The game has teased that MC will become the ultimate lifeform. The vibe I get is that he will become a god.
Currently the power ranking seem to be
1. Apostles
2. Level 5 Superhumans
3. S Rank monsters
4. The rest in various combinations.

I think MC will become stronger than Apostles.

Their mother will do some dumb shit and expose them by mistake.

I was under the impression that whoever abducts twins, prefers younger ones. Nyx says at some point that children have great potential but they monsterfy easily (I'm paraphrasing). So Liz & Amber are probably not in immediate danger especially since they are watched by MC and friends.

Kelly seems completely in the dark about all this so it's possible that she will be deceived. After all, she is prone to deception as demonstrated in Liz's arc, where Eric and co rape her if MC doesn't get involved.

What about the 5(? think that was the number) arbiters?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
They are supposed to be 6, 1 for each Apostle pair. If I had to guess I'd say that Arbiters are (way) stronger than Apostles, since they are supposed to be their fathers, and there are some serious indications that they have created the universe.

However I'd rather not include them in the rankings, because there seem to be other divine entities at play, probably more powerful than the apostles, and I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. (Aglaecwif says that the "Outer Twins" are true gods, however there is no way to know what "true" means in this context)

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
No they're presumably six and yeah they're higher in terms of power and gerarchy than the apostles so the gerarchy will be
1. Arbiters
2. Apostles
3. Level 5 superhumans
4. S rank monsters
5. the rest

But I must say that the lv 5 superhumans and s rank monsters should be on the same spot considering that in a battle the compatibility of their powers matters very much and that a level 5 is of course a menace to humanity but it will become a total menace to all of the monsters only if he got at least a little bit of experience

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
They are supposed to be 6, 1 for each Apostle pair. If I had to guess I'd say that Arbiters are (way) stronger than Apostles, since they are supposed to be their fathers, and there are some serious indications that they have created the universe.

However I'd rather not include them in the rankings, because there seem to be other divine entities at play, probably more powerful than the apostles, and I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Fair enough
chaddestchad.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Betting is now open!
My money is on them offering themselves for power, calling it now.
(Missed my chance on getting dibs on fusion, but not on this!)
50a198acc3d2dfb6a293d5e1931923f8b3c9e3b292718e41e6112a10db77ac52_1.jpg
Boy second time i want to lost a bet oh well if they don't die is a win

Fellow_Degenerate

Nov 4, 2019
Yes, Fairy Thing is 6th Spawn while Alice is 6th Spawn Spawn.

Ether = The 6th = Grandfather Thing
Fairy = The 6th's Son = Fairy Thing
Alice = The 6th's Granddaughter = Fairy's Daughter Thing

Not sure how Hex and Nico fit in with the 6th. All we know is it's Fairy Thing's Kin and by extension related to The 6th. It could be Fairy Thing's Brother. We do know Hex is an S-Rank Aberration of his kind and much more powerful than the A-Rank's of his species. Nico also has more advanced teleportation than Hex and likely his species but she can't create dimensions like him. So I'm guessing Hex is a high generation. Likely 1st or even 2nd at worse. Which makes Nico 2nd Gen or 3rd Gen of the 6th. Nico is already stronger than Hex too, beating it in their fight.

Aglaecwif is a wild card. She's definitely powerful, being a S-Rank and enemy to Valravn. Is she our sister or The 4th's granddaughter aka 2nd Gen? If she's the 4th's Daughter Thing, she should really be a huge deal. We know her Memory Trait is potent and possibly extremely powerful if my theories are true. So I can't see her being below the 3rd generation. Especially when even the MC couldn't tell she was using her memory trait on him. But she implied that she could possibly have a mixture with the 7th. If she does, that would also explain why Val hates her since she would be a heretic for not being loyal to their Dark Lord.

Anyway, I got sidetracked from the 6th and his kin. The incest in this game is off the charts when you think about it. Though, it's likely not as literal as I'm making it out to be. But it's fun to play around with the thought.
In regards to Alice I think she's way too weird to be 3rd generation, I mean 3rd generation is pretty much an uber monster but not chosen one levels of power like Val or Monster Mommy, and Alice has the weird thing with her never really tiring and getting power way too fast even when compared to the MC. I always interpreted the entity talking to Alice to be the 3rd Arbiter and the Fairy to be the 6th apostle, after all if I recall correctly Val calls the Fairy an ''enemy of his lord'' or something of the sort, and I have a hard time believing that the big bad among the apostles would care enough about a spawn as to consider it an enemy, though it could also just be Vals overly formal way of saying the Fairy opposes the 7th.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
In regards to Alice I think she's way too weird to be 3rd generation, I mean 3rd generation is pretty much an uber monster but not chosen one levels of power like Val or Monster Mommy, and Alice has the weird thing with her never really tiring and getting power way too fast even when compared to the MC. I always interpreted the entity talking to Alice to be the 3rd Arbiter and the Fairy to be the 6th apostle, after all if I recall correctly Val calls the Fairy an ''enemy of his lord'' or something of the sort, and I have a hard time believing that the big bad among the apostles would care enough about a spawn as to consider it an enemy, though it could also just be Vals overly formal way of saying the Fairy opposes the 7th.
First thing Alice is in fact 2nd generation

Ether(?) = apostle
Fairy = 1st generation
Alice = 2nd generation

And for the Fairy being an enemy of the 7th you better ask brother Gtdead and cunt DrakoGhoul

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What do you mean? Alice is 2nd Generation, not 3rd. Fairy Thing is 1st Generation.

As for Val, everything is an enemy to the 7th.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Eh, if Weird doesn't add consequences for skipping content Ima be upset...like why even give us the option to skip any of it if it doesn't matter...although I do recall in the discord it was talked bout (not doin characters like Liz, Amber, and Emily's content resulting in bad things)
WW put in a note at the end of the update where he added the mall that if you skipped some of the side quests there would be consequences, including possible dead ends. So he planned on making those choices impact the storyline at least at that point in development.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since I'm likely going to be too lazy later, I'll get ahead and just write this all out again. I'll just list the characters under their Apostle. I'll skip the theory heavy ones like Danica and so on for now.

Apostles = Progenitor
1st Generation = Progeny
2nd Generation = Progeny of Progeny
The rest is obvious. % and Gen varies depending on if they reproduced naturally, via infection or a mix of both across generations.

The 1st Apostle - The Authority

Spawns and Monsters
Jake - 1st Generation(100%)
M-22 Minyaks - 7th Generation(50%)
Kenny - 7th Generation?(50%?)
Bailey - 7th Generation?(50%?)

The 2nd Apostle - The Power

Spawns and Monsters
Michael - 1st Generation(100%)
M-59 Leigong - 8th Generation(58%)

The 3rd Apostle - The Body

Spawns and Monsters
Ella - 1st Generation(100%)
MC(Optional) - 1st Generation(100%)
Aglaecwif Child - 2nd Generation(?%)
M-22 Minyaks - 7th Generation(40%)

The 4th Apostle - The Memory

Spawns and Monsters
MC - 1st Generation(100%)
Aglaecwif - ??? Generation(?%)
Aglaecwif Child(MC) - 2nd Generation(?%)
Sharon - unknown

The 5th Apostle - Unknown, assumed Time

Assumed Spawns and Monsters
Deus
Zack

The 6th Apostle - The Ether aka Space

Spawns and Monsters
The Fairy - 1st Generation(100%)
Alice - 2nd Generation(100%)
Nico - ??? Generation(?%)
M-33 Hex - ??? Generation(?%)

The 7th Apostle - Lord of Dark

Spawns and Monsters
Valravn - 1st Generation(100%)

The 8th Apostle - Unknown, assumed Light

Spawns and Monsters
Tiffany - 1st Generation(100%)
Clark - ??? Generation(?%)

That's most of it. This should give a good picture of the Apostles and their descendants. I might've made a mistake here or forget to put a certain monster under an Apostle but meh. Memory Mommy decided to withhold my memory usage while being lazy so it can't be helped.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes