ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
In the end I don't know what happens to "her" 2 people were attacking her, and the protagonist was about to look for the mother of the 3 new maids that the protagonist has, does anyone know when the next update will be?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
In the end I don't know what happens to "her" 2 people were attacking her, and the protagonist was about to look for the mother of the 3 new maids that the protagonist has, does anyone know when the next update will be?
Weird said before months end so my guesstimate is tuesday or wednesday next week. He almost always update in the middle of the week and usually a couple of days late. Last time I was right on the day but one week off due to his trip being cancelled.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
100 power and 28 skill.
When is the check done though? I tried modifying it as far back as when you have to choose between going down the left or right tunnels prior to meeting Aglaecwif, which seemed like the logical point.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
The check for power is done at the choice to hesitate against Deryl, less than 100 leads to a bad end. More than or equal to 100 gives a Derylwin point after evolution. The check for skill is right after evolution, and also gives a Derylwin point. Destroying the thing he's building before its finished should give the last Derylwin point you need.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
During sin infiltration you can see Tanos talk to Dietz about some "representative" that came to them from the monsters and gave them knowledge and power.
Do we have any ideas about who that is?

I doubt that Ella is the representative, her being dead (or at least not in sins base) means that someone else continues to scan people for potential recruitment, apparently Ella wasn't the only one doing that.

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Superhuman Android Port [v0.97] 770 MB -
with new version of my Mod Menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).

Last edited:

hrhr

May 13, 2019
The check for power is done at the choice to hesitate against Deryl, less than 100 leads to a bad end. More than or equal to 100 gives a Derylwin point after evolution. The check for skill is right after evolution, and also gives a Derylwin point. Destroying the thing he's building before its finished should give the last Derylwin point you need.
The thing he's building? Are you referring to when he still showed up as a creature stuck in the ground? Because the other parts of it should not be an issue given I rolled back to the tunnel before Aglaecwif to edit the stats. Sorry if it's obvious, been a while since I did that whole thing start to finish.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not even sure. My 0 Corruption playthrough has 337 PP and 34 Skills. I could obviously get it higher if I chose money from Tiffany or power from the Shopkeep but it's unlikely that a 0 Corruption run can get to the max amount of power. That being 363 PP. I'm only guessing but if you did a perfect 0 Corruption run, I think you could end up around the 350 PP ballpark. If you let Laurie die then it should be easier to cross but I feel like that goes against a 0 Corruption playstyle, personally.

For my max corruption dude, he has the max PP allowed, 363. His corruption is 49. It's impossible to reach 363 PP without letting Laurie die. At least, in the current update. You would be missing out on the power that Aglaecwif gives you. This is all from a legit playthrough. You could obviously edit your stats higher if that's your thing.

So I believe there's around a 10 PP gap between a 0 Corruption playthrough and a Max Corruption one.
Guess I messed up big time then :KEK:
My run is 1 Corruption (Bailey :'( ) and was only at the minimum required to cuck Jared from killing someone.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
i think i have more than 1 corruption, but i only really killed those dudes in the cafe in the beginning and jake[though i have a save with him alive in case my relationship with mia goes south in the version i killed jake in].

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
i think i have more than 1 corruption, but i only really killed those dudes in the cafe in the beginning and jake[though i have a save with him alive in case my relationship with mia goes south in the version i killed jake in].
Killing Jake was too easy in my opinion. For him. An easy way out of the consequences of his shit.
I kept him alive in the hopes he'd have to face what he's done. Fucker turned Mia's brain into soup. He doesn't deserve to just take the exit ramp.

Reactions: B2B2

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Wait I'm confused now. I had my interaction with Aglaecwif and she laurie got shot but me and deryl saved her and now we need to fix her. does that count as letting her die? or am I safe? I wasn't looking for a 0 or max corruption run. I was just playing the way I would and endded up with 14 or so at the end. I didn't kill any friend I just killed people I didn' like and ate the Boob monster.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Killing Jake was too easy in my opinion. For him. An easy way out of the consequences of his shit.
I kept him alive in the hopes he'd have to face what he's done. Fucker turned Mia's brain into soup. He doesn't deserve to just take the exit ramp.
True I kept him alive too just so he can pay for shit he ha done. The only thing that does scare me is that he is the son of the first. Even though our powers told us "We don't care about the authority".
Ngl I always felt just a tad bombed by how rapid all the other characters are getting strong as we struggle and overcome.
Deryl and Miachel specially felt like a punch in the guts.

Also i have no idea how to unlock everything in the gallery. any tips?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Apologies if this has already been talked about before but I feel like having a high corruption brings you closer and gets you more in-tune with the monsters and specifically with the ones you got power from whereas low corruption seems to be almost denying them and running away from it. I'm curious that with a high corruption and suitable enough strength/will-power there comes a point where you and your monster form a symbiotic wholeness? Kind of like a demon possession in warhammer 40k if anyone gets that reference and low corruption doesn't get you such a oneness but you remain more closer to humanity

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes