Mar 24, 2020
Erm... the scene with Clover fucking Demi after gut punching the dude dressed up as the MC's hero persona is completely written for a female Demi, using the URM i could find no flag to check their sex and all of my Demi settings are for a trap Demi... pretty jarring... there's a flag check after orgasm though and the scene continues properly from there...
fr? i need go back to check the dialogue and see if Clove calls Demi female or mentions her female genitalia.

Reactions: Wolf14

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
I personally think Claudia will get Darkness. She's supposed to be getting a power from an Apostle shell and seeing as they so happen to have Valravn, who can give the full darkness trait of the 7th, it seems like the most likely outcome. Especially since we know that siblings can equally be compatible with the Twin Apostles. Seeing as Tiffany is compatible with the 8th Apostle, which is Light, Claudia is possibly compatible with the 7th Apostle, which is Dark. Both the 7th and 8th Apostles being twins.

It would also make for an interesting story point with how Tiffany is seen as the star while Claudia lives in her shadow. Tiffany having Light powers while Claudia has dark powers.
Too on the nose, furthermore does not really fit Claudia personality and pigeonholes her further character development. Yes she wants to support her sister, but can grow to have a personality beyond that.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Too on the nose, furthermore does not really fit Claudia personality and pigeonholes her further character development. Yes she wants to support her sister, but can grow to have a personality beyond that.
It may be on the nose, but the dichotomy would be perfect. And speaking of powers supposedly not fitting their personalities, neither does Tiffany's if you pause for a moment and think about it. Tiffany is a cold manipulator who won't even look at you unless, like her, you also display a desire to pursue power and self-amelioration. Yet she's been granted light-based powers which for all her aggressive psychology influencing its development necessitates a reliance on others to be most effective in the form of support equipment and indirectly assists even her enemies by recharging their Monster Power. In contrast would be Claudia, a sweet woman who may be granted darkness-based powers. The powers stemming from the 7th's line we've seen so far have been primarily combat focused in utility, stripping others of their powers and being so effective even low Level superhumans sporting diluted genetics with fractions of 7th's lineage can effect Level 3s like the MC.

It may not supposedly match her personality, but it'd fit the juxtaposition between Tiffany and Claudia perfectly whilst also providing her some narrative wiggle room to become more than just the backup heiress there to help the real shining hope of Dexter's. Though if her psychology is suited for that is a whole other thing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It may be on the nose, but the dichotomy would be perfect. And speaking of powers supposedly not fitting their personalities, neither does Tiffany's if you pause for a moment and think about it. Tiffany is a cold manipulator who won't even look at you unless, like her, you also display a desire to pursue power and self-amelioration. Yet she's been granted light-based powers which for all her aggressive psychology influencing its development necessitates a reliance on others to be most effective in the form of support equipment and indirectly assists even her enemies by recharging their Monster Power. In contrast would be Claudia, a sweet woman who may be granted darkness-based powers. The powers stemming from the 7th's line we've seen so far have been primarily combat focused in utility, stripping others of their powers and being so effective even low Level superhumans sporting diluted genetics with fractions of 7th's lineage can effect Level 3s like the MC.

It may not supposedly match her personality, but it'd fit the juxtaposition between Tiffany and Claudia perfectly whilst also providing her some narrative wiggle room to become more than just the backup heiress there to help the real shining hope of Dexter's. Though if her psychology is suited for that is a whole other thing.
I was going to respond to it but you did extremely well explaining why it fits. I won't bother making a response to it now as it would be redundant.

You hit the nail on the head with the Dark and Light stuff with Tiffany in your post as well. Which was something I was going to point out. The Darkness trait is great offensively and defensively. If Claudia ever wanted to grow out of her sister's shadow, the Dark trait is the best for it. If she doesn't, she can block and nullify powers that target her or her sister. Which is one of the reasons why it fits her well. She'll be protected and if she ever wanted to be combat focused, she can pivot to it.

Claudia just can't get any apostle power and Dexter isn't going to risk her life by trying to force it on her. Especially when they have Valravn right there, who can pass on the full Dark trait. It's also not like they have shells for every Apostle. They have Light, which they used for Tiffany, and I believe Claudia or someone else said they looked for another for her.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is Nyx fuckable at some point? I assume she will be in the future if not but i'm wondering if it's already in the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

I think you are assuming that light = good / holy / healing.
She uses light offensively. To burn and kill. Lasers and superspeed

And she does not NEED support equipment to use it offensively.
instead she merely uses her connection to acquire high grade equipment that lets her punch way above her weight class. Amplifying the power of her attack by at least a full major grade rank, possibly closer to 2 grades. But at the cost of a charge time and relying on a tool.

Her dichotomy is that she is a thinker and planner, who got a power that gives her brute force elementalism.
But it was already established that the compatibility with a power is mostly genetics. Followed by willpower.
With your personality traits playing a very small component.

This is why jake, a weak willed coward, could end up with a power of overwhelming pure dominance.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023

Actually, in my opinion at least, Tifannys powers fit her to a T, yes she is cold(arguable?) manipulator, essentially the poster child oh a machiavelian prince(ess).

A leader, organizer, (since that is what her father is grooming her for), someone who stays in the backline and directs. It is precisely her cold, dispassionate personality, ambition, drive, intelligence and work ethic that would make her a perfect strategist, bolstering the front line, analyzing the enemy and countering them.

It is also why I believe Michael would be a better team leader than the mc. He is a natural born strategist and tactician, couple that with his years of experience and ability to keep calm and focused in dire situations that would make him awesome as a leader.

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Actually, in my opinion at least, Tifannys powers fit her to a T, yes she is cold(arguable?) manipulator, essentially the poster child oh a machiavelian prince(ess).

A leader, organizer, (since that is what her father is grooming her for), someone who stays in the backline and directs. It is precisely her cold, dispassionate personality, ambition, drive, intelligence and work ethic that would make her a perfect strategist, bolstering the front line, analyzing the enemy and countering them.

It is also why I believe Michael would be a better team leader than the mc. He is a natural born strategist and tactician, couple that with his years of experience and ability to keep calm and focused in dire situations that would make him awesome as a leader.
Fr fr

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
By the way, all of humanity caps at C Class. Anything above it they can't stop with their weapons. A single A Class Monster can destroy the entire world by itself and even if they tried to kill it with the biggest nukes, it would survive while they all would die from the radiation and stuff. Also, current MC is ranked between 5 and 6 on that list above. For simplicity, I'll say 5.5 because in monster equivalence, he's B+ after reaching Level 3.
You are completely off.

Oskar was nearly killed by regular conventional weapons. And he was definitely one of the more durable even by Superhuman standards. And humans already have really good antimoster weapons, like those special cannons used in the big battle with the monsters.

Furthermore, a headshot with some powerful caliber or a strong enough explosion can kill even an S-class superhuman or similarly powerful monster. Unless you're a special class capable of instant regeneration (there aren't many of them) you won't survive severe brain damage. Superhumans may be stronger, faster, and much more durable than humans, but they still have human anatomy (at least most of them). They cannot function without a brain or without a heart.

And nuclear weapons are capable of easily eliminating most monsters and Superhumans.

But it is counterproductive. If it's a level monster you'd be able to kill with a nuke, then it's not worth wasting something like that on someone so weak. There would have to be a lot of them together to justify it. On the other hand, if it's a monster that you wouldn't be able to kill even using a nuke, then there's no point in using it.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You are completely off.

Oskar was nearly killed by regular conventional weapons. And he was definitely one of the more durable even by Superhuman standards. And humans already have really good antimoster weapons, like those special cannons used in the big battle with the monsters.

Furthermore, a headshot with some powerful caliber or a strong enough explosion can kill even an S-class superhuman or similarly powerful monster. Unless you're a special class capable of instant regeneration (there aren't many of them) you won't survive severe brain damage. Superhumans may be stronger, faster, and much more durable than humans, but they still have human anatomy (at least most of them). They cannot function without a brain or without a heart.

And nuclear weapons are capable of easily eliminating most monsters and Superhumans.

But it is counterproductive. If it's a level monster you'd be able to kill with a nuke, then it's not worth wasting something like that on someone so weak. There would have to be a lot of them together to justify it. On the other hand, if it's a monster that you wouldn't be able to kill even using a nuke, then there's no point in using it.
Buddy, you are the one that's way too off.
Firstly, Oscar was a low-level superhuman, yeah he was pretty durable but just being able to punch a bit higher than his weight class, though he definitively was not one of the most durable.
Secondly, Drako was talking about simple humans with simple human weapons, he was intentionally not considering the high-tech stuff provided by monster material. Btw you might need to replay the entire game 'cause a simple headshot, even with an high caliber isn't nearly enough to hurt a 5 lv superhuman or a S-class monster.
It was stated in the game at least one time how a nuclear weapon is sufficient under a certain class (which I don't quite remember now but it isn't very high).

Remember that 5 lv superhumans are easily capable of destroying the world, obviously there are specifics and exceptions, but in general the simple and weak humans don't really have much of an hope

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
You are completely off.

Nuclear weapons are not even capable of killing the A-class monster that Bernhardt killed for example.
Dexter Milken: "Won't do much good, I Fear. Even to an ordinary mountain, a nuclear bomb would do precious little, you'd have to launch hundreds"
That's what Dexter says when he is talking to the Supreme PM.
It was the M17: Himavat, the rock thing that was bigger that a mountain.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Buddy, you are the one that's way too off.
Firstly, Oscar was a low-level superhuman, yeah he was pretty durable but just being able to punch a bit higher than his weight class but he definitively was not one of the most durable.
Secondly, Drako was talking about simple humans with simple human weapons, he was intentionally not consindering the high-tech stuff provided by monster material. Btw you might need to replay the entire game 'cause a simple headshot, even with an high caliber isn't nearly enough to hurt a 5 lv superhuman or a S-class monster.
It was stated in the game at least one time how a nuclear weapon is sufficient under a certain class (which I don't quite remember now but it isn't very high).

Remember that 5 lv superhumans are easily capable of destroying the world, obviously there are specifics and exceptions, but in general the simple and weak humans don't really have much of an hope
My brother in Mommy 4th, you did a good job responding because it would've got real ugly in here if I did.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It was also said that level 3 is the level where you already know practically everything you can do and you only get better at it at the next levels. Not all Superhumans and not all Monsters are specialized in direct combat. For example, Jake. It doesn't really matter if he is lvl 1 or lvl 5. If you take a really sharp katana and cut his head off, he'll die. This is true of almost all Superhumans.

Of course, there can be Monsters or Superhumans that have such strong regeneration or such a hard body that they are almost invulnerable by conventional means. They are truly a threat to the entire world, especially if they have the ability to cause destruction on a large scale. But such are the minimum even among S-classes. For example, as far as I know, MC is still the strongest regenerator we've been introduced to.

It really seems to me that some people here think that once Superhumans reach level 5, they become indestructible Supermans...

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It was also said that level 3 is the level where you already know practically everything you can do and you only get better at it at the next levels. Not all Superhumans and not all Monsters are specialized in direct combat. For example, Jake. It doesn't really matter if he is lvl 1 or lvl 5. If you take a really sharp katana and cut his head off, he'll die. This is true of almost all Superhumans.

Of course, there can be Monsters or Superhumans that have such strong regeneration or such a hard body that they are almost invulnerable by conventional means. They are truly a threat to the entire world, especially if they have the ability to cause destruction on a large scale. But such are the minimum even among S-classes. For example, as far as I know, MC is still the strongest regenerator we've been introduced to.

It really seems to me that some people here think that once Superhumans reach level 5, they become indestructible Supermans...
The 3rd level is where a superhuman unlocks his cap and could potentially grow in power in an infinite way, it's the 4th level where one unlocks all of their abilities or so is said.
If Jake could reach the 5th level you surely couldn't reach him with a katana and neither cut him down with it; firstly he will have a passive mental barrier that renders impossible for any human to go near him with hostile intentions, secondly at the 5th level, even if just evolved, he has the body so naturally reinforced that a simple katana or even a sniper almost point-blank range couldn't hurt him in the slightest

We think that superhumans that reach the level 5 become nigh indestructible simply because it's like that, stated multiple times and even if it wasn't clearly said it's just obvious how is that the case

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes