KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
How far back do I need to go to fix these flags/triggers in my current finished 980 save?
Personally, I just went back to the Elijah debate scene, though that was mostly because I wanted to make sure I had bought the monster energy drink before getting captured.

Reactions: M'95
May 13, 2023
Hi everyone, this may come as strange but I wanted to ask for a favor:

I realized that I won't be able to make it to WW's Livestream (I checked the time against my local time and I will be either working or driving for errands) and therefore, would be happy if someone could send WW the meme I made a few days ago, link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-981-weirdworld.74436/post-13349339

As for why? This may sound incredibly stupid, and it probably is, but when I realized WW would do a livestream, and after becoming more engaged reading everyone's replies and hot takes on next update, the thought of sending my silly low-polly meme made in Paint on live and to see WW's reaction became something I was looking forward to a lot. Also, I tried to fix this situation myself before bothering anyone but I have my hands pretty much tied now and I'm out of options.

So, if any of you are going to make it to the Livestream and could find the kindness in your heart to show my post to WW somehow, I would be in debt (like on the level of asking Tiffany for power and getting it way too late in the game for it to be a game changer anyways LMAO). Thanks a lot!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We see the talking cow that appear in Body dream again in the dream world, so from what Shopkeep says is he a being originated from the dream world? maybe the chosen of Fantasy?
View attachment 3511198
Probably not a Chosen. He says that he is neither Superhuman nor a Monster. There is enough evidence to suggest that he isn't a mundane being. My current theory is that he is a Deity as it's the only thing left that we know about.

There's also a chance that "Home" is more than the Dream World and he refers to the entirety of the "Inner Worlds". It's quite hard to know the full scope at this point.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone! 0.981 is out and that means a new update to the walkthrough! Please let me know of any errors and such, Hope it helps! <3
for exploring the outskirts with Nyx, we gain 10 power and + 3 skill , which isnt indicate on your walktrough and if you didnt count it, it should be +10 power and +3 skill in the max stat too, and also the (temporary) +30 power with the drink ^^

And thanks for your work ^^

edit for squall: mc use the drink by himself just after he wake up

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
So not spoiling the ending for others, but is that ending "fixable" like Laurie, or a set cliffhanger? :eek:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Nope, not fixable. There is nothing you can do to change their fate at this point.
Okay, still I'm sure it's fine afterall they probably have plot armor, and we don't even know their abilities yet, as far as we know she's like Dupli-Kate, lol.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Personally I think the twins may get the Bailey treatment:
Their souls or whatever are still lingering, MC consumes whats left of them thereby absorbing them into himself and then at later time make a body for them

And until then we get some crazy inner dreamscape scenes
I don't see it. If they were normal humans, maybe, but a superhuman body is not something that you just 'rebuild' yourself.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I don't see it. If they were normal humans, maybe, but a superhuman body is not something that you just 'rebuild' yourself.
MC basically rebuilded the whole head of a superhuman, Laurie. Surely if he does it without enough skill or care he could fuck it up but imo you just need to build the suitable body for the right "soul" to get into and then the superhuman nature works by itself to adapt to this new body

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Okay, still I'm sure it's fine afterall they probably have plot armor, and we don't even know their abilities yet, as far as we know she's like Dupli-Kate, lol.
Probably, there are many ways they could survive this and even if they don't the potential exists for them to come back.

In a sense, we have already seen this happening.
Nyx can resurrect people and she restored a monsterfied Duncan to his level 3 body.
Eisheth's and Charlie's powers allow them to defy death and just reappear no matter what.
Creation can outright create constructs with monster traits.

So if it's possible for some Powers to do it, it stands to reason that MC's powers may also allow something of the sort.
This is in addition to Bailey claiming that Syla told her about the possibility of a new body.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
If the twins need help to regen themselves I bet MC can do it. My first reaction to Michael losing half his face was "don't worry bro I will fix for you"
I have reasons to believe that he'll regenerate his face, just not entirely, leaving some scars behind

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Superhuman-0.982
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes