Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'd assume via large scale coverups using both Dexters financial and political clout, alongside abusing Zack's retroactive time powers.
Yeah and it was mentioned during the showcase of bernhard that they usually dont even let the monsters awake, so theres less spectacle i guess, and it was way less monsters until the recent events.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I'd assume via large scale coverups using both Dexters financial and political clout, alongside abusing Zack's retroactive time powers.
It's mentioned that Zack and Henri covered things up with a combination of precognition and reality warping. It's only after Zack was out of commission from an injury and they used Deus instead that the events with the MC becoming public happened. It's also hinted that Deus is intentionally not warning H.E.R.O. about events with the MC because he has his own agenda.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Hey do u guys think the moon is a giant monster or is housing one since i just remembered when we infiltrated SIN has amber and Liz's dad we came across something about the moon and reading on it. I hope I'm right cause that will be a whole two or three arcs right there cause how to do u fight that and no blowing it up cause we still need it for world or shooting a laser at it like eggman did in SA2

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
It's mentioned that Zack and Henri covered things up with a combination of precognition and reality warping. It's only after Zack was out of commission from an injury and they used Deus instead that the events with the MC becoming public happened. It's also hinted that Deus is intentionally not warning H.E.R.O. about events with the MC because he has his own agenda.
Speaking of, does anyone want to make predictions about Deus alignment? Dude clearly has an end goal of his own, but Ella lacked info about HERO HQ, so he can’t be working with her

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Friendly reminder to everyone that Superhumans cannot reproduced (except under specific circumstances like a monster that has that ability), meaning that increasing the number of hybrids now mean decreasing the number of humans, and as a consequence, of hybrids in the future
This isn't an issue at least for now, as far as we know superhumans are still an extremely small percentage of the world population, an inconsequential small amount if the game world is in the billions of humans like ours and the superhumans are at best a couple thousands, but HERO is aware of it and its surely on their to do list.

Was it ever explained how H.E.R.O. and the other superhumans/monsters managed to stay out of the limelight for so long? We’ve seen that fights of those that wield power are usually pretty flashy but the general public became aware of the superhumans after MC’s fight with Kenny. Both of whom have a power set that can be contained in a room.

Monster attacks become more frequent as times passes because the two portals that the majority of monsters use to come over, one on the moon and the other on the bottom of some ocean become more stable, in the past only a couple monster attacks used to happen every year and HERO had powers to predict them and prepare before they happen.

Also mc vs Kenny and mc identity being leaked to the news, the two events that gave away the existence of monster and superhumans to the public weren't supposed to happen, Deus was supposed to prevent such event with his ability by informing HERO but he didn't for his own reasons.

Apr 17, 2024
Hey do u guys think the moon is a giant monster or is housing one since i just remembered when we infiltrated SIN has amber and Liz's dad we came across something about the moon and reading on it. I hope I'm right cause that will be a whole two or three arcs right there cause how to do u fight that and no blowing it up cause we still need it for world or shooting a laser at it like eggman did in SA2
From what I remember, the evidence is that it's much worse than the moon being a monster. Instead, it's probably housing a portal that the Twelve Apostles are going to use to manifest in a more enduring way than their avatar bodies. The MC receives a vision during his first evolution trance of tendrils connecting the moon to the earth and the knowledge that "they" will come down from the moon. That's implicitly the Apostles because he says that only one through six will be coming, seven through twelve are already...something that we don't know, his vision gets cut off by Klaus attacking him.

We've also got mention of some upcoming event called the "Black Moon". When the MC touches the goop from the Third Apostle that he found in Ella's old school, he gets a vision of the Third telling him to prepare for the Black Moon's coming. We've also got Valravn's conversation with Syla, where he says that he and Ella have been making their own opposing preparations for the Black Moon. Presumably the Black Moon is the time when the Apostles use the moon to make their entrance into the world. Which means it would be so much worse than just fighting a monster the size of the moon, these things are full-on gods. Dealing with them manifesting is probably going to be the entire end game.

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
Friendly reminder to everyone that Superhumans cannot reproduced (except under specific circumstances like a monster that has that ability), meaning that increasing the number of hybrids now mean decreasing the number of humans, and as a consequence, of hybrids in the future
I have no confidence in the fact that superhumans can't reproduce because Syla was a superhuman and had a child with a human, MC will probably be able to do the same in the future when he is more powerful, especially since he can even reproduce, although at the moment it can only reproduce with monsters, so who's to say that other superhumans don't also have this same ability? So I bet the hero knows that some superhumans can have this ability or has simply never met anyone who is capable.

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
Or perhaps only the descendants of the 4th Apostle or the 3rd Apostle have this ability, mainly because they are twins and could have inherited this characteristic in common, which is why the hero doesn't know this because with the exception of mc they never had anyone of that lineage in their ranks and they still haven't had time to study mc completely to find out what her capabilities are, so far I only know mc, ella and syla who are involved with these apostles and the case of syla's pregnancy could open up the possibility for this theory to be true.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Was it ever explained how H.E.R.O. and the other superhumans/monsters managed to stay out of the limelight for so long? We’ve seen that fights of those that wield power are usually pretty flashy but the general public became aware of the superhumans after MC’s fight with Kenny. Both of whom have a power set that can be contained in a room.
Yes.

They had to deal with only 1 attack per 2 years for most of their existence. only in the last few years have monster quantities sky rocketed.
back then it was trivial for their OP people to handle it. teleportation, time travel, and other bullshit powers...

Also, they were explicitly known to the supreme leader who lead the unification of earth. and were operating with his permission and support. (although eventually he died of old age). In fact, Lucious helped him conquer earth, by providing him with 10,000 clones wearing full face masks and pretending to be his most elite military unit.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we dont see anymore right?fucks thats heartbreaking
Eating her is the best choice. You let her go, she's gone forever. It's not goodbye forever if you eat her as MC stores her everything in his mind during that scene. A function that is apart of his devouring tentacle since as early as the Danica and Oscar fight. Something which we also learned recently is connected to the immaterial world and allows her to live on. Once he gets better control over his memory trait he'll be able to revive her in the future.

To be frank, current MC could revive her now, but WW likely won't rush it out there. He's already capable of sharing memories and with his new training, it should be relatively easy to move her into a body. She's pretty weak after all and he's Level 3 currently. There's also plenty of Minyaks roaming around and they're pretty weak monsters. Them being D Class or Level 1 equivalent beings. Hell, maybe with Deryl's creation powers, he can make her an entirely human body if you're against her being a monster girl for some reason.

I put some of it spoilers as it's late game information and you're probably not at these parts yet. So read them at your own caution.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
In short they just did everything in a controlled manner and covered up, but each year monsters kept increasing in number and HERO didn't managed to recruit more superhumans (especially usefull ones) in a similar rate while maintaining secrecy.

Everything started going to shit when Ella pills flyed all over the city when she fought Clark and Alexis. HERO was busy with that while MC hero persona was becoming famous on Tiktok.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
So what are Cole's powers? Will we be able to defeat him? I think this is the first time we've seen our shapeshifter guy this mad.

Aug 13, 2021
Depends on your point of view. In my opinion the recent updates ruined any and all enjoyment I had for the story.

I saw the writing on the wall, predicted several cliche story points before the update, and was sadly proven right.

3 characters that had the potential to be interesting turned to shit.

1 proven to be nothing but a paper tiger, despite the fact that the dev hyped him up as a super genius, who was forced to wear the idiot hat for the sake of progressing the story, and worse of all, you aren't even allowed to kill off that dead weight.

And the other 2 ruined for the sake of pointless drama and yet more cliffhangers.

And the entire organization the mc is part of depicted as a bunch of incompetent arrogant morons.
are you talking about
and
?

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
So what are Cole's powers? Will we be able to defeat him? I think this is the first time we've seen our shapeshifter guy this mad.
his power is some kind of heat manipulation at least as far as we know, the only two things we have seen him do is using his hand to focus on something and increase its temperature from afar and increase the temperature of his own body, he also got a new sword from Tanos we have no idea what it does but its pretty safe to assume its a very powerful weapons lastly weird world said on a stream that his powers are on the physical side so his base body is stronger and tougher than the mc if they are on a similar power lvl.

My personal theory is that he was either turned naturally by a wild monster or he was an early experiment of people that didn't have any real data about what humans can successfully become superhumans or how different humans are compatible with different monster traits in either case Cole was lucky and survived the infection but had very little compatibility with his monster trait witch resulted in him inheriting a very limited abilities from his trait but because he was turned at a very young age the limited abilities that he did receive were stronger than average.

I like this theory because it would tie in really nice with his personality.
He is an asshole but deep down he is afraid of being helpless again and is projecting trying to convince himself that he isnt a failure, that he is stronger than the other kids that Ella turned even if they are more complete than him.

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
From what I can tell Cole's power set seems to be a standard Pyromancer skillset. All fire and heat control. This would have been a serious issue to the MC back during his 1st and 2nd evolution, but he got a heat-resistant heavy armor form with his 3rd so unless that sword is something crazy I'm expecting the fight with Cole to turn into a curbstomp in our favor.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes