JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I think he releases very fast too for what he does. Some of other developers release updates more frequently but they don't have content worth enough to download. Weird World delivers quality and quantity.

The only one who delivered faster than him was Ryukishi07 on his prime. There was times he delivered 2 chapters in the same year. And each chapter had almost the same quantity of text than the entire Superhuman. But Ryukishi07 didn't had to worry with CGs.

Last edited:

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Not very big but also not small too, this will end the Twins arc and presumably set up for the next one.
Also I get that's a personal opinion but the story isn't moving slow, its pace is just right.
Here you have a dev that releases an update like every two months on a well-written game while he has to draw everything. I'd say that faster than this and he will barely live outside the development of this game
I meant to say slow relative to how long this story is gonna become in the future. We've been seeing this game getting developed for 3 years now, and I think we arent even half way towards the ending. Still from what Im hearing he releases big updates every 2-3 months, which is nice I guess.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
That's the dead end 29 IIRC.
You get this one by accepting the Eye's offer during the Deryl fight and having 25 corruption or more, it's just after the dead end 28 so if you have the corruption, don't worry and keep clicking
Yeah just saw it. So we became an A or S class monster? or maybe got to level 5? Its sad that we died so soon. I thought we would kill everyone on sight. I never thought dead endings would show so much juicy stuff.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah just saw it. So we became an A or S class monster? or maybe got to level 5? Its sad that we died so soon. I thought we would kill everyone on sight. I never thought dead endings would show so much juicy stuff.
No MC becomes the "arbiter", they make S rank (implied) monsters bow down and willingly offer their life to him (Goliath). Given the name (someone who decides disputes), the way MC speaks/their powers shown they are likely somewhere closer to apostles/outer twins/whatever level.

dues ended up having to use "lol bullshit wtf hax" powers to beat him short of that MC/arbiter was hardcore implying that there were truly unkillable, which given what we learned about the immaterial realm in the last few updates makes more sense now

Reactions: TheShelly and Dmoll

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
iirc we dont have confirmation but from context (mostly from WW streams)

Cole fight/escape (i would assume the fight will be long/longer than the fight with kira x Elijah)
during the fight we will also likely get cole backstory (WW has said we will learn why he wears the clothes he does and this seems like the best time)
fight ends however it ends (biggest ??? of the update imo)
MC & friends will escape sin base (likely return to hero)
from there the update will look more "normal" (click options to interact with harem, see lore between scenes etc)
ending could be anything because its the end of an arc

We know that the "back half" will look normal because in his last poll (the one asking about which sex scene we wanted) WW mentioned that there were 4-5 (sex) scenes this update and even if you count monsters in SIN (and assume the spider lady is there too) there still isnt enough girls to have a total of 5 scenes (spider girl (100% confirmed), doll ella?, lizs head?,liz/amber fusion?, dirty/injured alice?, Aglaecwif? (said we would see baby next time we saw her)

its much more logical that there wont be any sex scenes during the fight (even more so if cole is still virgin) and that the update will contiune past it long enough for there to be time to have the 4-5 sex scenes+the transitions between them+any scenes with LI/characters that dont end in sex

dead end 37/38 but otherwise you right and to anwser his other question that forms called the Arbiter
Damn, I thought the numbers were wrong.

By the way I wouldn't exactly call that form the Arbiter as it's still pretty incomplete to be that kind of a powerhouse.
Edit: I mean, he's clearly the arbiter incarnated but he's so incomplete that it clearly isn't his full form

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
From what WW said, a lot of dead endings show really juicy stuff and honestly that's true

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Damn, I thought the numbers were wrong.

By the way I wouldn't exactly call that form the Arbiter as it's still pretty incomplete to be that kind of a powerhouse.
Edit: I mean, he's clearly the arbiter incarnated but he's so incomplete that it clearly isn't his full form
I agree im not sure really what to call it thats why i tried to use mc/arbiter, like you said its clearly that as opposed to his level 5 evo or him monsterfying. Even incomplete he was still "unkillablle" due to immaterial realm shenanigans, but yeah next time we see that form it will be even stronger.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
No MC becomes the "arbiter", they make S rank (implied) monsters bow down and willingly offer their life to him (Goliath). Given the name (someone who decides disputes), the way MC speaks/their powers shown they are likely somewhere closer to apostles/outer twins/whatever level.

dues ended up having to use "lol bullshit wtf hax" powers to beat him short of that MC/arbiter was hardcore implying that there were truly unkillable, which given what we learned about the immaterial realm in the last few updates makes more sense now
Nah the arbiter said he couldn't beat malik and went straight towards Ella instead for some arbitrary reason. So he's wasn't really that hardcore at that time. Also is the arbiter one of the 12 god's? I thought MC was the chosen of 2 god's, the 3rd and the 4th. Also what's the eye we see before every evoltuion? Is it the 3rd or the 4th? Or is it an entirely different entity?

Last edited:

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
I hope weird guy has the story and everything planned out from the beginning. Because the lore is getting too deep and complex.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Nah the arbiter said he couldn't beat malik and went to Ella instead for some arbitrary reason. So he's wasn't really that hardcore at that time. Also is the arbiter one of the 12 god's? I thought MC was the chosen of 2 god's, the 3rd and the 4th. Also what's the eye we see before every evoltuion? Is it the 3rd or the 4th? Or is it an entirely different entity?
Beating Malik is different than Malik being able to kill him. iirc Arbiter can basically do what ella did (store big meat pile underground to make "new bodies" from) but with the immaterial world instead. However that doesn't help him beat Malik just not lose. Iirc they went after ella because she is vital to something in relation to the apaotles (or more) not just because he couldn't beat Malik.

The eye we see before evolutions is a different entity and accepting their power is what turns MC into the form in question. The eye is not one of the 12 Apostles because we see what each of them look like at the end of each event during the dream training with syla. IMO they are ranked higher because they "solve disputes" (that the Apostles would have) and the eye repeatedly mentions killing/being above ALL on a high corruption playthrough.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Beating Malik is different than Malik being able to kill him. iirc Arbiter can basically do what ella did (store big meat pile underground to make "new bodies" from) but with the immaterial world instead. However that doesn't help him beat Malik just not lose. Iirc they went after ella because she is vital to something in relation to the apaotles (or more) not just because he couldn't beat Malik.

The eye we see before evolutions is a different entity and accepting their power is what turns MC into the form in question. The eye is not one of the 12 Apostles because we see what each of them look like at the end of each event during the dream training with syla. IMO they are ranked higher because they "solve disputes" (that the Apostles would have) and the eye repeatedly mentions killing/being above ALL on a high corruption playthrough.
Malik could still beat Ella though. She has to stay still in order to stop Malik from vaporising her, and that drains her energy alot as Malik said. So the eye, which I think is the arbiter is something greater than the "apostles"? and the apostles are not god's? Also who does the eye want us to kill when on high corruption? In my playthrough, when I was on 10 corruption, he mentions sons and daughters of oil, false authority or something, the Assassin and everyone that comes after? Or is it different on even higher corruption?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Malik could still beat Ella though. She has to stay still in order to stop Malik from vaporising her, and that drains her energy alot as Malik said. So the eye, which I think is the arbiter is something greater than the "apostles"? and the apostles are not god's? Also who does the eye want us to kill when on high corruption? In my playthrough, when I was on 10 corruption, he mentions sons and daughters of oil, false authority or something, the Assassin and everyone that comes after? Or is it different on even higher corruption?
Malik being able to defeat Ella doesn't mean that he would be able to win against Arbiter-form MC or vice versa. Ella's ability to resist Malik's flames is inferior to Arbiter having access to basically infinite mass and energy through the higher dimensions. The Apostles are still gods, but The Arbiter is even more powerful. Basically a Higher God, with the Apostles being Lesser Gods. The Eye refers to Kenny, Bailey, Jake and Danica. You got to 'nom them all to fulfill your true potential, according to it.

Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
yes malik could beat ella because she had a limited amount of meat underground, imo the way the arbiter was speaking they could provide much more meat from the immaterial, he would not beat malik with that but he would be able to stand there longer than malik would be able to burn which is why deus has to pull some timey wimey stuff to win and "end" the dead end :KEK:

the apostles arent "gods" in the literal or powerscaling sense, we know this for a fact because things like "order" (combination of power + authority mentioned by Aglaecwif) can/have existed so there are at least 6 things closer to "god" than the apostles.

iirc we dont know why the eye specifically says it and on low corruption they speak more about needing allies so i think its likely that MC will need to be able to use others powers (either by consuming them or them fighting by his side). Im not 100% where things speifically were said but i am sure that one of the scenes where the eye talks to you (in a dream iirc) the scene is tagged as "alliesneeded" (have to view paths/variables to see) or something akin to that on low corruption, the eye also mentions that "love" is difficult if you pick that option when they ask you want you want when MC is about to evo into 3rd level. Which imo makes sense if their full power can only be achieved by eating literally everything and everyone

oh also it specifically mentions that even space isnt "empty/dead/desolate/as it used to be" enough its just better than the battlefield

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Yes the eye is probably one of the six arbiters, every pair of twin apostles makes one arbiter they are probably stronger than the apostles but that is pure speculation on my part, i cant answer the question if apostles are gods because different definition of the word god give different answers, last but not least the eye doesn't want you to kill anyone it simply tells you what you need to do if you want to achieve your true potential and that is to devour every superhuman you have the chance to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Malik being able to defeat Ella doesn't mean that he would be able to win against Arbiter-form MC or vice versa. Ella's ability to resist Malik's flames is inferior to Arbiter having access to basically infinite mass and energy through the higher dimensions. The Apostles are still gods, but The Arbiter is even more powerful. Basically a Higher God, with the Apostles being Lesser Gods. The Eye refers to Kenny, Bailey, Jake and Danica. You got to 'nom them all to fulfill your true potential, according to it.
Hmm that's weird. So arbiter is a true God, with apostles being lesser gods. And arbiter is different to the 3rd and the 4th? Which means we have the powers of 3 gods inside us? Does Ella know about it? Is she also in contact with the arbiter? Or is arbiter some sort of fallen god and only the mc knows about him? With his ultimate goal being to kill everyone and everything? And how was Deus able to kill us if we are unkillable because of infinite energy and regeneration?

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Hmm that's weird. So arbiter is a true God, with apostles being lesser gods. And arbiter is different to the 3rd and the 4th? Which means we have the powers of 3 gods inside us? Does Ella know about it? Is she also in contact with the arbiter? Or is arbiter some sort of fallen god and only the mc knows about him? With his ultimate goal being to kill everyone and everything? And how was Deus able to kill us if we are unkillable because of infinite energy and regeneration?
What does god mean to you ?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
1. WW toys with the idea of gods in story with Aglaecwif mentioning that she was viewed as a god by humans in the distant past....but MC is out here banging her like a normal (monster) girl, we wont know how "godly" any character is until the very end of the game (serious anwser) or until mc gets a chance to bang them (joke..... maybe)

2. Yes the 3rd is the black mannequin looking mosnter that infects you if you one direction when MC gets infected as well as being the one that infected ella, the 4th is the flesh colored mannequin looking monster that transforms into a big tiddy goth gf if you pick the other direction when you get infected, the 4th is also MCs "biological" grandma because Syla refers to her as MCs grandma even if you were infected by the 3rd. The eye is...... well an eye that is 100% not the 3rd or the 4th during the evo into 3rd it specifically tells you to ignore both of them and listen to it. Yes the 3rd/4th are the only pair of twins that want a split chosen so unlike others their infection is more of a mix even if they are directly involved (at least for both mc and ella), however for some (currently unknown) reason MC does have the eye as well so yes there are technically 3 "powers" in MC but really only 2 (the twins power and the eye)

3. iirc Nobody has mentioned the eye directly nor has the MC mentioned it to anybody due to being in a trance it would not surprise me if Ella knew about it because she was more sad than surprised when she sees arbiter MC

4. iirc deus was not attacking the arbiter mc "in front" of him he was attacking him at a previous point when he wasnt unkillable....but now we "know" that deus isnt related to time powers (he tells you this before saying gtfo out of my head and go bang Claudia) so how he was able to do that is a very very good (currently unanswerable) question :HideThePain:
also arbiter says deus is not a "spawn" (superhuman) which raises even more questions

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsuki45

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
1. WW toys with the idea of gods in story with Aglaecwif mentioning that she was viewed as a god by humans in the distant past....but MC is out here banging her like a normal (monster) girl, we wont know how "godly" any character is until the very end of the game (serious anwser) or until mc gets a chance to bang them (joke..... maybe)

2. Yes the 3rd is the black mannequin looking mosnter that infects you if you one direction when MC gets infected as well as being the one that infected ella, the 4th is the flesh colored mannequin looking monster that transforms into a big tiddy goth gf if you pick the other direction when you get infected, the 4th is also MCs "biological" grandma because Syla refers to her as MCs grandma even if you were infected by the 3rd. The eye is...... well an eye that is 100% not the 3rd or the 4th during the evo into 3rd it specifically tells you to ignore both of them and listen to it. Yes the 3rd/4th are the only pair of twins that want a split chosen so unlike others their infection is more of a mix even if they are directly involved (at least for both mc and ella), however for some (currently unknown) reason MC does have the eye as well so yes there are technically 3 "powers" in MC but really only 2 (the twins power and the eye)

3. iirc Nobody has mentioned the eye directly nor has the MC mentioned it to anybody due to being in a trance it would not surprise me if Ella knew about it because she was more sad than surprised when she sees arbiter MC

4. iirc deus was not attacking the arbiter mc "in front" of him he was attacking him at a previous point when he wasnt unkillable....but now we "know" that deus isnt related to time powers (he tells you this before saying gtfo out of my head and go bang Claudia) so how he was able to do that is a very very good (currently unanswerable) question :HideThePain:
I hope Ella doesn't know about the eye. This makes him all the more mysterious and terrifying. Knowing there's something inside us that is truly hidden from everyone, Ella, the heroes, the sins, planning who knows what behind the scenes, waiting to be unleashed. Also deus's attack went back in time to kill us before we became the arbiter? Is that what you're saying? Lmao.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes