Stayvibed

Jun 25, 2022
Incredible update, cannot wait for the infiltration I wonder how that's going to go. Malik is becoming one of my favorite characters already.

My only question is how to unlock the first "weird" scene for this update, I ran through it a couple times but can't seem to find out how to get it.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Incredible update, cannot wait for the infiltration I wonder how that's going to go. Malik is becoming one of my favorite characters already.

My only question is how to unlock the first "weird" scene for this update, I ran through it a couple times but can't seem to find out how to get it.
Thats a Liz NTR scene so if you aren't on that route it won't show. Its basically the same as the scene where the MC clones himself but he takes on the form of Deryl

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
He seems to want us to do the same as Ella but be even better. I feel like next update, we're going to get to inspecting Ella's memories and "corpse". He'll probably give us more stuff to improve our sensory nerves and other parts of our body. We can already turn our bones into diamonds. We're slowly beginning the ultimate lifeform under our own power.

I'm also glad the Dev flat out confirmed power copying isn't on the table for good. The Danica death scene basically said as much in terms of him not being able to hold two powers within himself. But this one flat out said it would only be a negative to him, even if he could.
That's if you believe Xanthe, he doesn't know EVERYTHING. Still mumbling about the existence of Apostles.

It may have been that way with Danica AT THE TIME (Lvl 1), but as we get to 5 WITH Memory Powers and even the Arbiter's favor; we could potentially do stuff the likes of which even Ella isn't able to do.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's if you believe Xanthe, he doesn't know EVERYTHING. Still mumbling about the existence of Apostles.

It may have been that way with Danica AT THE TIME (Lvl 1), but as we get to 5 WITH Memory Powers and even the Arbiter's favor; we could potentially do stuff the likes of which even Ella isn't able to do.
Think about this for a single second here, instead of hating on Xanthe and always doubting his knowledge. Why would Xanthe tell the MC he shouldn't pursue it, if it was possible? He would've encouraged it, not persuade the MC not to ruin his own power going around collecting half baked powers and weakening himself. Like, this is Xanthe, the guy who's willing to go far to test out theories and powers. This same guy is telling you, it'll ruin you and you somehow still doubt it anyway?

And after seeing what the Eye did and what it wants, you really believe it's just going to hand the MC the ability to copy powers, even if it was possible, or make monsters give the MC connections to their power? If you still do, I hope you're ready to sacrifice Ella, Alice, Michael and several others for it because that's going to likely be the bare minimum requirement on top of giving your body up.

Let it die already. If this isn't enough to dissuade you guys about this silly ass power copying stuff, I hope he implements it but permanently weakens the MC's stats in the process. We'll see how much you guys love being weak with useless amounts of even weaker powers.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Let it die already.
A lot of people seem hell bent on the "Isekai Protagonist combo platter special." At this point I wonder how many of the refutations i game are weird just world building and how much of it is him saying "Please stop asking about this."

I hope in the next update, MC tries to use electric eel power, and he blows his own arm off. He's already said he doesn't want to try it.

In other news, M vs. T. I think M has the distinct advantage of explicitly having "drain energy" vs someone who was trying to shoot him with lasers. Like, Presence of Apostles in the air besides, This was not a good matchup for T.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
A lot of people seem hell bent on the "Isekai Protagonist combo platter special." At this point I wonder how many of the refutations i game are weird just world building and how much of it is him saying "Please stop asking about this."

I hope in the next update, MC tries to use electric eel power, and he blows his own arm off. He's already said he doesn't want to try it.

In other news, M vs. T. I think M has the distinct advantage of explicitly having "drain energy" vs someone who was trying to shoot him with lasers. Like, Presence of Apostles in the air besides, This was not a good matchup for T.
It's so bizarre to still even want it. The MC is already confirmed to have the most unique abilities in game and has the potential to be the strongest known spawn out of everyone when he reaches his peak, Level 5. You would think people would be happy but they rather have everyone else's power instead of the MC being creative with his own.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Think about this for a single second here, instead of hating on Xanthe and always doubting his knowledge. Why would Xanthe tell the MC he shouldn't pursue it, if it was possible? He would've encouraged it, not persuade the MC not to ruin his own power going around collecting half baked powers and weakening himself. Like, this is Xanthe, the guy who's willing to go far to test out theories and powers. This same guy is telling you, it'll ruin you and you somehow still doubt it anyway?

And after seeing what the Eye did and what it wants, you really believe it's just going to hand the MC the ability to copy powers, even if it was possible, or make monsters give the MC connections to their power? If you still do, I hope you're ready to sacrifice Ella, Alice, Michael and several others for it because that's going to likely be the bare minimum requirement on top of giving your body up.

Let it die already. If this isn't enough to dissuade you guys about this silly ass power copying stuff, I hope he implements it but permanently weakens the MC's stats in the process. We'll see how much you guys love being weak with useless amounts of even weaker powers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
anyone know when will the walkthrough get update?
Usually a day or two after the final version is out

Xanthe seems actively disinterested in the spiritual side of monster powers. It's possible he just does not want to waste time on anything he can't replicate in a lab

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

I didn't know this was a big issue with the community. I wasn't saying I PERSONALLY wanted it to happen, Drako is just in a mood maybe people have been whining to him about it.

I agree though, he SHOULDN'T be able to do it, or at least UNTIL end game, when we'll be so op it wouldn't really matter to begin with.

To the eel and electricity thing though I do wish EVENTUALLY (at a higher Evolution) we can get rid of those weakness. A lot of Superhumans aren't even from an Apostle yet have virtually no real weakness instead just having to be beaten through brute force. The face that Lvl 5 bodies don't need to eat, breath, age, survive the vacuum of space, etc. It would be really stupid if by Lvl 5 we were still fucking allergic to something as mundane as lightning.

The fire and acid or corrosive weaknesss makes sense though cause it's more of an inconvenience than an actual, "Oh I just touched electricity changing a light blub? Guess I'll just die through spontaneous implosion!"

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Calm down all I'm saying is Xanthe's word isn't divine mandate, he can be wrong. He's always been concerned about the LOGICAL side of things, but Superhuman abilities are anything but logical. If we become Level 5 one day and have a deeper understanding of a Superhuman's not just genetic makeup but also their memories, why COULDN'T it be a possibility?

The chances are low sure, but again we are only Lvl 3, and regardless if you have to give up all of your friends to have the possibility through the Arbiter it doesn't deter from the fact that it's a possibility.

It most certainly would probably be a weaker, less refined version compared to the original owners of it was implemented true. But that's what's nice about Lvl 5s, they have nothing BUT time to grow their powers, even more so if it turns out to be true that we can copy eventually. Even if we just took a few passives out of a playbook it strengthen us without having to mastery all the finer details of a new attack or ability.

My hate for Xanthe isn't really hate just distrust. I never said he was stupid, he just doesn't know EVERYTHING, and taking everything that comes out of his mouth as fact will only limit what we could theorize based on other factors. Some of the things I'll always gaslight him on is:
-He doesn't know how to find the primary monster matches for certain Superhuman Genes.
-He can't replicate Ella's pills
-He doesn't even know about the Apostles, instead listing them as an uncategorized class of monster that are RUMORED to be seen by people that have evolved
-He had limited interaction with intelligent (speaking) monsters. We've been at this for a year and have probably had a conversation with more than him

And the list only seems to grow the more I see him. What I do notice is he does CATEGORIZE things, like making up the Levels, Classes of monsters, etc. But anyone can do that. He TESTED on us and gave us rare lifeforms, but again; anyone can fucking do that (given enough resources). His primary feats other than being highly intelligent are:
-Making serums
-Making monster armor and weaponry
-Isolating the Monster gene, or at least figuring out it exists.

I'm not saying he ISN'T smart enough to figure these things out. I'm saying he IS smart enough to figure these things out yet still hasn't over 60 years while others have in less than a decade. Yet people still seem to think he knows EVERYTHING and ALL the possibilities about Superhumans.

I personally wouldn't want the MC to have these abilities unless it was like end game when it doesn't matter anyways. If he gets it, cool, if he doesn't, cool.
I am calm. My point still stands. You're way too eager to doubt Xanthe at every turn when he's trying to tell you that pursuing it will ruin yourself. This very same person has no problem sacrificing people to test shit out and you still, for whatever reason, don't want to listen to him.

You're also conveniently bring up that he doesn't know everything while forgetting that Xanthe is human. He figured this shit out with his own intellect and research. He studied this shit. He didn't get carried by monsters passing knowledge on *cough* Ella *cough*.

At this point, WW will just have to come out and tell you guys straight up that it's not happening for you to drop it. Because clearly him telling you through Xanthe is going out the other side of your ears about it. Same way he said pregnancy isn't going to be a thing with Humans and Superhumans, with only monsters being the exception.

Xanthe seems actively disinterested in the spiritual side of monster powers. It's possible he just does not want to waste time on anything he can't replicate in a lab
Xanthe wouldn't be wasting any of his own time. It would be all on the MC. So my point still stands. He wouldn't try to persuade the MC from doing it himself, if it was possible.

Reactions: Robotai
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes