JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Now don't put words in my mouth boyo, I don't care about FMC one bit but I never said don't put it in the game at all. I could careless either way since I usually avoid FMC content unless there's a power or skill boost and thats it.

And to keep it real if the protagonist of this game was female at the start I can assure you I wouldn't have touched this game despite how good it is. I haven't played many games that my homies have said are amazing simply because the protagonist is female. It is my preference to play as a male as I connect more to my gender than the opposite. Clementine from telltale's walking dead I only played her simply because the original protag was a male and I found the story good enough to keep it pushing as her and I thoroughly enjoyed her tale.

The scene you mention where MC blows up is simply because its a joke...a bad end to not always be a perv the scene would of just been replaced with a male iteration of Nico (or just female and she doesn't care...it kinda ruins the fun of it there tho).

And to quickly reiterate for you, I, me, Syther, Prophet of Shadow dislikes female protags and therefore I find it boring. The story could be fucking S class gold mah boi and I'd still wouldn't touch it just because female protagonist. It's my preference and no way around it unless the story started off with a male as I established with walking dead game(s).

Anywho your example with the bathroom doesn't really work since that was a joke bad end (unless Weird is gonna change the genders of the cast we have now or whatever else there's a whole lot into this and it just seems like you want a FMC who is more or less the same as we have now just started off Female).
I agree I just don't like games where you play as female Mc, just personal preference.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You my friend is incorrect. Pistol awhile is far from weak but pound for pound mantis delivers the most force. Force is so massive that it creates vacuum on impact that occurs due to extreme force and speed known as cavitation bubble. The temperature is nearly that of the sun.
Now you're contradicting yourself, first you say its not usefull outside of water, now you say the temperature he generates is almost a sun lvl temperature and say the MC can't create such mechanism or adaptation to release a sun ray/bean...
I could have used a Bombardier beetle but that is not really fire but more of a acid level mechanism...

All that aside you didn't exactly said that but implied it, i understand the need for "realism" but the same can't be said on a world where a guy can transform into basically anything or anyone...

You need to decide first what you wanted to do with your comment, was it a geek comment trying put logic into a world where a kid can create metaphysical rules or what?

My comment never had any realism in it, i just picked a creature that he didn't use yet that can generate certain effects to give the MC a new power, nothing else :KEK:

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
Now you're contradicting yourself, first you say its not usefull outside of water, now you say the temperature he generates is almost a sun lvl temperature and say the MC can't create such mechanism or adaptation to release a sun ray/bean...
I could have used a Bombardier beetle but that is not really fire but more of a acid level mechanism...

All that aside you didn't exactly said that but implied it, i understand the need for "realism" but the same can't be said on a world where a guy can transform into basically anything or anyone...

You need to decide first what you wanted to do with your comment, was it a geek comment trying put logic into a world where a kid can create metaphysical rules or what?

My comment never had any realism in it, i just picked a creature that he didn't use yet that can generate certain effects to give the MC a new power, nothing else :KEK:
Read again. My comment has nothing to with mc or his power but mantis shrimp and pistol shrimp. You think some illiterate calling me geek offends me?

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: necromater
Mar 24, 2020

i think he meant that it can only generate that kinda heat in water...

...im also pretty pretty sure our Main Character can generate water to encase his pistol shrimp arm in.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
i think he meant that it can only generate that kinda heat in water...

...im also pretty pretty sure our Main Character can generate water to encase his pistol shrimp arm in.
I understand, what i meant with my initial comment was just a "close by" mechanic to support a future energy/solar bean or something, not in the literal sense that "shrimp goes nuclear" outside of water.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
I understand, what i meant with my initial comment was just a "close by" mechanic to support a future energy/solar bean or something, not in the literal sense that "shrimp goes nuclear" outside of water.
hmmmm idk if that can work, considering the heat dissipates insanely quick but maybe our protagonist can find a feasible workaround?

Great idea tho and it has some groundwork for future powers.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
hmmmm idk if that can work, considering the heat dissipates insanely quick but maybe our protagonist can find a feasible workaround?

Great idea tho and it has some groundwork for future powers.
Even if the heat dissipates fast, one burst of less than half a second+quickness of the superhuman+initial heat of the sun surface can cut a limb or make a clean hit through instantly, hopefully WW thinks about that in the future xD

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
Even if the heat dissipates fast, one burst of less than half a second+quickness of the superhuman+initial heat of the sun surface can cut a limb or make a clean hit through instantly, hopefully WW thinks about that in the future xD
i hope so too it'll be like an fire based upgrade to the mantis shrimp arm considering it is only short range too unless our main character can maintain the heat.

Reactions: RogueEagle

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The Bombardier beetle is the answer to the pistol maybe the tissue evaporation can be bypass If the MC can create a chemical reaction with the open air we still not have a pistol but we get a shotgun with múltiple kinds of ammo

Reactions: JackDiabrew
Mar 24, 2020
there are 3 plausible ways that our protagonist can increase the power + longevity of the heat in my personal opinion

1. Force
this one is pretty simple, just increase the power/speed (like making the muscles responsible for shutting down stronger) at which the claws close more powerfully, to increase the heat and the lifespan of sun level heat by a few seconds.

2. Material
like force but instead change the material of the claws to metal to create a point of intense power. it can vaporize air and destroy whatever it slammed down on. (when combined with the force method it can create enough power to puncture through Cole with ease and depending on the size of the claw, it could completely cleave Cole in half)

3. Pressurization
scraping the singluar point of contact and focusing more on RogueEagle's idea we can instead the replace the hammer and anvil single fire system with a pressurized chamber inside the Protagonist body which can compress, retain, and release heat through a hole (He would need to find to compress air but more importantly keep contained airtight [maybe make the chamber heat-resistant/heat-proof as to not damage him]) this would be more in line with "the solar bean" that RogueEagle is talking about.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes