SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
We don't know much about Ella, only that she relly almost 100% on Body, and her Memory powers are incomplete compared to MC. I would guess she is level 5 Body and level 2 (incomplete) Memory. Very unbalanced.
I would agree, but have we actually seem Ella use any abilities that could be considered Memory? Like, even her eyes are something her Body made. 'Cause from what we've seen, i think she doesn't have ANY Memory power in her.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Didn’t Ella kinda already did that against Malik and Nico or what’s different about the idea you’re talking about?

It feels like it could be a ability which could be further enhanced (being able to move for example)
I forgot about that tbh good point

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I would agree, but have we actually seem Ella use any abilities that could be considered Memory? Like, even her eyes are something her Body made. 'Cause from what we've seen, i think she doesn't have ANY Memory power in her.
I thought her "eyes" had something to do with Memory, but now that you pointed it could have been made with Body... I'm downgrading her to level 1 (incomplete) Memory. :ROFLMAO:

I really believe she have at least power to read people memories, probably even that is weaker than MC and she can see very little, so she uses the eyes to "keep an eye" on them lol.

What about her ability to read the power of people, would fall into Body or Memory? MC at least can know when his own power increases (he said his mind receives a notification or something) but Alice said she can't.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
If I had a gun and two bullets with the two of them in front of me, I'd shoot Xj twice just to make sure. Cole is pathetic and virtually irrelevant in comparison, either he can be flipped or mostly ignored but either way he's a minor player that is getting way more attention than he's worth. There's no purpose in going so hard against a pissant when there are real problems to deal with first.
I agree with you. Doesn't mean you shouldn't beat Cole with gun handle. ;)

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
What about her ability to read the power of people, would fall into Body or Memory? MC at least can know when his own power increases (he said his mind receives a notification or something) but Alice said she can't.
That's her eye tinkering too. Tanos comments on this to Liz and Amber when they ask how he knows their compatibility and all that (he says something akin to "this eye was made with data from his dear Ella"). I would guess it's something like the visors S.I.N. agents use.

Reactions: JmTrad

MartieCar

Sep 2, 2023
What about her ability to read the power of people, would fall into Body or Memory?
When Xante Sr. was giving MC a monster heart to install in his body in order to boost his regeneration speed, he mentioned that Ella also has one and probably even more monster organs. So my guess is that at some point Ella replaced her normal eyes with the eyes of monster with power reading ability and used body skill to make them look like her normal eyes.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
When Xante Sr. was giving MC a monster heart to install in his body in order to boost his regeneration speed, he mentioned that Ella also has one and probably even more monster organs. So my guess is that at some point Ella replaced her normal eyes with the eyes of monster with power reading ability and used body skill to make them look like her normal eyes.
Now that you mention it, it is really a possibility. And damn, it would be a great for MC to get such ability, too.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We haven't, but she probably has some small ability because she says that she "isn't that good" with it. To what extend she does.. it's probably something really basic that she can't weaponize somehow.

Genetic memory is off because her forms are too abstract/monstrous.
Memory abilities like Echo etc are off, even MC had trouble with them.
Learning from others is off, because otherwise she would just take the knowledge from her teachers.

It's possible that she has some limited ability to implant Memories.
1) Her Doll is a construct that has her personality and one of the easiest ways to do that would be through the Memory trait.
2) She decided to "show" MC how it "feels" to transmute something. This is thin, but if she has the ability to implant simple Memories, perhaps it was instinct that drove her.

Additionally she may have some affinity for the immaterial realm, being more aware when she dreams.

I thought her "eyes" had something to do with Memory, but now that you pointed it could have been made with Body... I'm downgrading her to level 1 (incomplete) Memory. :ROFLMAO:

I really believe she have at least power to read people memories, probably even that is weaker than MC and she can see very little, so she uses the eyes to "keep an eye" on them lol.

Her power reading ability is probably monster physiology that she implemented herself in her form by mixing and matching. So while it's facilitated by the Body, it's just an extra sense, not a power. Similar to how all the Chosen immediately know a Spawn's line.

She has other abilities too that she has attributed to her tinkering. Like improved senses and reaction times, the ability to see through walls (this may be a lie told to Jake though) etc.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
I wonder though, when do we get the chance to go fully off the rails. The the MC, Nodim portant, already is a immortal demigod with matter manipulation and and potential mind control abilities. I we get the choice to go full edge.
Control minds would be more of a Jack think. HOWEVER, if you read Bleach's Fullbringer arc: there's a character there named Shūkurō Tsukishima, his powers allow him to basically alter the past of the target (at least, in the memory state); that way, he can make someone think he's their best friend, or that he saved their lives, etc.
With the False Memory that Syla taught us, this could probably evolve in the future to something on Tsukishima's lvl.

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
With the False Memory that Syla taught us, this could probably evolve in the future to something on Tsukishima's lvl.
For this, mc need ability to erase\block memories and mixed with implant it will be brainwash. Also it will be harder to make, then jake ability, who just make a command\order and his power do all small details automaticly. If mc not do it right, it will be nullified or target would be brain damaged. Probably just to much train is needed for what + morality problem (doubt ww will waste so much time on just what path). Our mc is more straightforward type, then manipulative one in my perspective.

With False memory mc probably should be rdy to implant and awoke some intense pain\fear memoires even now for stun\imbolize. Later on if get block\erase, he can disrupt enemy movement when they forgeting what they do in the middle of the fight (even second or two would be enough). Can brain damage enemys with big erases and i doubt it will be easy nullified even in time if they can`t remember who they are, what their powers(if same evo\power lvl ofc). Maybe it will provoce monstrification...

Maybe mc can separate his body parts now, coz they still will be connected mentally. And with both his paths mc can help other evolves via stabelize their body and mentality.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I feel like of the potential ways the MC could develop their memory powers, making autonomous clones of himself that function as a sort of hive mind seems like the one with the most potential, while also having the most set up of the bunch. Like, he could use his tails as extra consciousnesses that are just linked up to the big MC that can do stuff while he's out and about. The MC has already shown to be comfortable making clones of himself that are still attached by a tendril and the like, so this would be a natural evolution of that.

The only problem would be the people claiming it would be NTR.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The dialogue suggests that Syla calls Goliath. -> "Right Oli?"
Technically she can do stuff like that. She can pinpoint Goliath's location in the Dream World and echo some false memories. Perhaps she even has done this in advance because she knows who is after her so Goliath is always ready to come into her defense.

The problem is how fast Goliath appeared. At one point it's just Ymir, rising through the ground and wrecking havoc in the city. At another point, Goliath just materializes, grabs Ymir and sends him flying. It's impossible for Golaith to be in a relatively close distance and MC to have missed him. It's also improbable that he was underground like Ymir, because he just materialized on top of the city.

So while the dialogue suggests Syla calls Goliath, due to the way the scene plays out, my instict says that Syla either projected Goliath from her Memories, or she shapeshifted into him. (We know she can shapeshift).

Could this be proof that Syla exhibits the Power of the M43? Could be, but I don't find it likely.
It doesn't make sense to me that the Memory trait can mimic other powers so well, when the Body trait, which is the true shapeshifting trait, can't.
I think there is something else facilitating that ability. Some ideas:
Fantasy: Basically the monster mimics the trait. It causes damage but it's not "real". For example it looks like fire, but it's not fire.
A bit of all: The monster has something like 5% of every trait, and it's unique mutation allows it to mimic every ability it reads through Memory.

Lastly, I think the theory that Syla is a monster has pretty much died thanks to the Vestige.
Unknown "Only you, kinsman, carry our humanity on."
You "Only me? What about all the other humans?"
Unknown "Your question has been answered."

MC carries the Vestige's humanity in him. This pretty much translates to Syla being an alt-human, and MC is half human (from Stephen) and half seahuman (from Syla). Don't be surprised if Syla hides gills or some shit with her hair.

Perhaps strength eaters and the m43 are monsters that somehow are related to the sea-humans (monsterfication), considering the affinity for water, but how that could be, I can't tell at this point.

This could explain why MC, Syla and the M43 have issues with lightning. Water and Lightning is a bad combination.

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dialogue suggests that Syla calls Goliath. -> "Right Oli?"
Technically she can do stuff like that. She can pinpoint Goliath's location in the Dream World and echo some false memories. Perhaps she even has done this in advance because she knows who is after her so Goliath is always ready to come into her defense.

The problem is how fast Goliath appeared. At one point it's just Ymir, rising through the ground and wrecking havoc in the city. At another point, Goliath just materializes, grabs Ymir and sends him flying. It's impossible for Golaith to be in a relatively close distance and MC to have missed him. It's also improbable that he was underground like Ymir, because he just materialized on top of the city.

So while the dialogue suggests Syla calls Goliath, due to the way the scene plays out, my instict says that Syla either projected Goliath from her Memories, or she shapeshifted into him. (We know she can shapeshift).

Could this be proof that Syla exhibits the Power of the M43? Could be, but I don't find it likely.
It doesn't make sense to me that the Memory trait can mimic other powers so well, when the Body trait, which is the true shapeshifting trait, can't.
I think there is something else facilitating that ability. Some ideas:
Fantasy: Basically the monster mimics the trait. It causes damage but it's not "real". For example it looks like fire, but it's not fire.
A bit of all: The monster has something like 5% of every trait, and it's unique mutation allows it to mimic every ability it reads through Memory.

Lastly, I think the theory that Syla is a monster has pretty much died thanks to the Vestige.
Unknown "Only you, kinsman, carry our humanity on."
You "Only me? What about all the other humans?"
Unknown "Your question has been answered."

MC carries the Vestige's humanity in him. This pretty much translates to Syla being an alt-human, and MC is half human (from Stephen) and half seahuman (from Syla). Don't be surprised if Syla hides gills or some shit with her hair.

Perhaps strength eaters and the m43 are monsters that somehow are related to the sea-humans (monsterfication), considering the affinity for water, but how that could be, I can't tell at this point.

This could explain why MC, Syla and the M43 have issues with lightning. Water and Lightning is a bad combination.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes