Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I also chose Power and skill. I also tried out the information but m ost of them seemed incomplete as if she wasn't giving the full information. Damn it information should have been free and Strength or skill should have been a choice and if one ahd that eye they could have gotten both. Now we ahve power and skill but no info to use. Feels bad.
Yes, this sucks! all the information she talks about is not complete, especially about Ella, I thought that finally I would have some advantage over her but far from it! what to do now is focus only on power and skill, to help mc reach his third and evolution that the rest of us will figured around on the way!

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
so like is it just me or did we or did we not evolve because in the fight with monster Derek it said that we evolve but we didn't get a notification nor did it show on the stat

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
If you perfect the deryl fight, you can prevent it, it requires you going through the right hallway I think (plus having enough skill for the fight and picking the right options)
How to perfect Deryl fight? damn does anyone has created any Gallery unlocker for this game? Apparently any potential interest can die out of nowhere. SO having a gallery unlocker to unlock all scenes would be nice.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Can laurie's death be prevented? Or it is a fixed event?
go right, hesitate, have >= 28 skill, destroy crystal sword

so like is it just me or did we or did we not evolve because in the fight with monster Derek it said that we evolve but we didn't get a notification nor did it show on the stat
this is a known bug, weird world has said it will be fixed in the public release.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Yes! Love the direction things are going with Liz. It was a nice callback to when that secretary told MC that since he had the power to easily stop Liz from getting fucked then it meant he must've liked it. Also, I was so curious to see what Michael's powers were gonna be and I'm not disappointed. Super cool. Was kind of shocked to the monster? God? Whatever it was that wanted to be reborn was quite understanding and patient when MC refuses its deal.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
regarding the lauri thing do we know if it's intended behaviour that we can't save her if we go left, after the evolution the derylwin points reset, if they did not we would be able to save her and be a dad, any of the suscribers or discord user got confirmation from WW?

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I dont know if its only me, but i downloaded it from pixeldrain, and when i tried to install it, the built in virus scanner said it has a trojan virus. I downloaded your ports before, and I havent had any problems like this before but i didnt install it obviously, just saying this because i dont know whether its my phone acting up or something.

Edit: Downloaded from Mega, and same thing. Fair warning for those who might be downloading, i'd hold off for a bit, because you never know.
Whatever floats your boat man.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Just got done with the update. Was pretty fucking awesome and now I must ponder all the new information we have gleamed from it.

Reactions: EndlessNights

zandalari

May 4, 2019
What an amazing fucking update. I played it until morning and have to actually sleep, but I think there's a bug with the Deryl fight. Or maybe it's coded that way for a reason, but it seems very odd.

If you go right and get a derylwin point, you can pick the Hesitate option for another point down the line. Otherwise it's a dead end. You can get another point if you don't hesitate, but that point (and the previous one too if you go right AND don't hesitate) get reset to 0 after the talk with the Eye. If it wouldn't get reset, we could save Laurie and go meet the sexy monster lady. The fact that you get a point for not hesitating and then get it immediately taken away makes it seem more like a bug than anything though.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
What an amazing fucking update. I played it until morning and have to actually sleep, but I think there's a bug with the Deryl fight. Or maybe it's coded that way for a reason, but it seems very odd.

If you go right and get a derylwin point, you can pick the Hesitate option for another point down the line. Otherwise it's a dead end. You can get another point if you don't hesitate, but that point (and the previous one too if you go right AND don't hesitate) get reset to 0 after the talk with the Eye. If it wouldn't get reset, we could save Laurie and go meet the sexy monster lady. The fact that you get a point for not hesitating and then get it immediately taken away makes it seem more like a bug than anything though.
That point for not hesitating is necessary to survive there if you didn't take the right path and fight the Wepwawet.
The set to zero is so that you require the Hesitate point to get a perfect score.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
So i loved this update, however i am sadden to know i have to start all over because i fked up and laurie got killed, and i saved past it thinking well deryl will philosipher stone her back, nope. anyone got a link for a walkthrough that would be comprehensive enough to not lock you out of things but also lets you know when to train etc?

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes