plong

Mar 16, 2019
It's the opposite for me, I actually liking the MC power. It feels like he is some kind of living bio weapon that keeps on evolving, kinda hoping in the end maybe he will turned into something eldritch being or something to that extend.
Adding to that, if you can shoot laser beams you can only shoot laser beams and that's it. The MC's powers are a lot more versatile and usable in a variety of situations outside combat, I've yet seen someone literally getting fucked by laser beams :giggle:.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
*sigh

View attachment 2065893
click there and you will get this:
View attachment 2065894

with an account you will get a key provided to be able to download our torrents. no key, no torrent.

we have several websites actually for different purposes.
dl.rpdl.net is for the torrents
rpdl.net (thats the page the donation button brings you to) is our main hub with faq, news and obv the donation
we also have a wiki that is very much a work in progress. just click on "Doc" at rpdl.net at the top of the website if you wanna take a look at it.
Look my point is not that I don't know how to make an account, the point is why do we need one just to download a single torrent file? If I want torrents I go to 1337x, no account necessary. Not to criticize your business because it's not a bad idea to have one of these for F95 use as well, but it doesn't matter if it's easy. Nowadays people have to make accounts for literally everything, according to another user you must've recently made it mandatory to make an account as I was told to just 'click the Download Torrent' button.

EDIT: Ah I read back another comment, something about scummy leeches taking your torrents and marking them as their own. I didn't see this was posted by you as well :p Ok, when I see this again I will register.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
nope. problem is that scummy websites leech our torrentlinks then and mark em as their own. not great considering we (we as our community) are paying for seeding machines, network and storage.

that being said, the regsitration is as ez as pie. you dont even need an e-mail address, just a username and a password. View attachment 2065888
They can't just steal it after making an account themselves? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Adding to that, if you can shoot laser beams you can only shoot laser beams and that's it. The MC's powers are a lot more versatile and usable in a variety of situations outside combat, I've yet seen someone literally getting fucked by laser beams :giggle:.
Lasers are cool, sure, but MC power is very versatile. It also gets better the more creative you get with it. Unlike some powers we've seen, shapeshifting isn't usefull only in combat but in literally any situation.
It might lack the pure power a little bitcompared to others, but as said before it surely have the kinkiest uses of them all.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have been putting off replaying from the beginning. but now I should.
Cheerleader path breaks if you do not do it early enough. While other paths wait for you to do them all together at the breakpoint where you get unlimited time to catch up on all the side quests before choosing to progress

Back when that breakpoint didn't exist I had chosen to pass on the cheerleader path. But now that it does, it means my save is incomplete. And I need to replay the whole game from the start

dividead

May 1, 2017
Did you find the solution to the problem? I'm having the same problem.
Solution is for the author to stop using things he does not need to make his game run. My guess is it's something to do with that cruncher bs because this is literally the only renpy game that does this on my machine. I have no idea what it interferes with or what interferes with it. I spend a lot of time trying to tell what it is and I got fed up with it, copied my saves and played it on a laptop and my advice is you do the same if you can. Alternatively you can upload a dump file and hope someone has a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: raqraq

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
Deus is a problem.
On an unrelated note, I do hope that consuming Monsters would be more beneficial in the Future.
Possibly finding a way to hunt them back.
I mean later, down the timeline.
I mean, line.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
ok i am lost.....how i unlock those scenes? what choices i have to do?

Tess & Jess: Fuck as Hero
Tess & Jess: Fuck as Kayako

Reactions: ARB582

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I couldn'l find how to unlock Amber kiss and I didn't know until later when I saw that I don't meet the requeriments, I don't know where I messed up but and I don't have the patience to replay hours and hours again just to maybe end in the same spot. Looks like this is one of those game I will not play and just unlock the gallery, is a shame because I love it and I hate miss content like that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I couldn'l find how to unlock Amber kiss and I didn't know until later when I saw that I don't meet the requeriments, I don't know where I messed up but and I don't have the patience to replay hours and hours again just to maybe end in the same spot. Looks like this is one of those game I will not play and just unlock the gallery, is a shame because I love it and I hate miss content like that.
Should be when you help her with the dean and your dad is mentioned. Or a bit after. When a choice appears around there, just tell her you love her and it usually gives the kiss after. If I remember right.

Also don't worry about it locking you out of Liz or anything. It leads to a threesome with them this update.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Also if u unlock the console you can press skip at the down right corner of the screen and it goes fastforward the scenes that u played previously...i think by pressing skip u can replay all the game in 10 mins more or less

Reactions: Luckzor

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Public Opinion : 80
Goverment Opinion : -200
Eh not bad for self proclaimed vigilante
how about you guys?

Edit:Michael is so badass
this dude doesnt hesitate throwing hand with a literall fucking Pikachu and Chernobyl demon at the same night
shame he will end up like alice's father tho unless the Second or whatever monster parent he got can counter the negative effect of aldain serum

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes