Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hello , i have always have a game over i become à janitor , i don't know why , i have 0 suspicion
This is a gameplay issue, not a bug. There's a bunch of stuff Billy can get demerits for, not just suspicion. Try to keep Billy's grades up and avoid masturbating in public.

Reactions: Lyonsoir

Lyonsoir

May 2, 2020
Hello it's me again ^^', i have few questions , the fist how can i see tu current inhibition and corruption for every girl ?
And second question how can i make someone , nympho for exemple ??
And it's a same for the quest i have nothing to do right now xD
Thank you very much for your help

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
how can i see tu current inhibition and corruption for every girl ?
And second question how can i make someone , nympho for exemple ??
You should ask gameplay questions in the game's main thread.

The only enhancement the mod makes for your questions is that it is probably easiest to make a girl Nympho or Obsessed via bursts under Sympathic Link (as mentioned in the features in OP).

Reactions: Lyonsoir
Aug 28, 2019
This might be a stupid question, but how do you open the console? I tried Shift+O but it didn't work. Also, when looking at the characters pictures in the phone, i'm missing all the bars such as corruption and the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This might be a stupid question, but how do you open the console? I tried Shift+O but it didn't work. Also, when looking at the characters pictures in the phone, i'm missing all the bars such as corruption and the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
you can't open console unless you unlock developer mode, and you should probably avoid going there IMO, you will likely mess something up.

You don't see advanced states (like corruption) unless you upgrade your power "Enhanced senses" ((Corruption needs lvl 3 AFIAK)

None of this is to do with radioactive, its a base game thing

Aug 28, 2019
you can't open console unless you unlock developer mode, and you should probably avoid going there IMO, you will likely mess something up.

You don't see advanced states (like corruption) unless you upgrade your power "Enhanced senses" ((Corruption needs lvl 3 AFIAK)

None of this is to do with radioactive, its a base game thing

I did manage to make it so that the dev console opens, i can get it open with said shift+o now no problem...
Oh and also, of course, thanks for the help. But now i need more help. I seem to have messed up the game file somehow. I deleted the extracted folder and re-extracted the downloaded file. It should be "pure" now. How exactly DO i make sure that this mod installs and is visibly so ingame. For example, like one of the images on page 1, it didn't show up ingame.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did manage to make it so that the dev console opens, i can get it open with said shift+o now no problem...
Oh and also, of course, thanks for the help. But now i need more help. I seem to have messed up the game file somehow. I deleted the extracted folder and re-extracted the downloaded file. It should be "pure" now. How exactly DO i make sure that this mod installs and is visibly so ingame. For example, like one of the images on page 1, it didn't show up ingame.
Just extract into your main folder, if you look in your games folder and see another games folder you did it wrong.
When you run the game go into your load/save menu
it should look like this, with the cheat options, and Radioactive version clearly noted in the bottom left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 28, 2019
Just extract into your main folder, if you look in your games folder and see another games folder you did it wrong.
When you run the game go into your load/save menu
it should look like this, with the cheat options, and Radioactive version clearly noted in the bottom left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I'll try that.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Will this be carried on with Superpowered 2?
No. SP2 is done in Unity. There's no easy way to get the script files back from the compiled code, and they won't necessarily be in any standard format.

(I actually looked into modding Something Unlimited in the past year. I got far enough to figure out their primary scripting tool was a module so old and out of date that it wasn't even allowed in the Unity marketplace anymore. However, even getting that far was a severe pain and showed that the process wasn't worthwhile.)

• Sad
Reactions: Red Sand
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes