Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
whenever i try to go to coffee shop the game crashes after installing this, other than that it works fine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the versions of this mod are tied to the game versions (as they change specific code in the game).
If you are using and old version of the mod (which it appears you are) with the new original game update, then wait as T.Geiger has not had enough time to update his new version of the mod, as it's an unusually coded game definitely not tidy

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
While you're not wrong, I am modifying so deeply into the code and in so many places that it wouldn't matter if it was "tidy".

An update is underway. No promises as to when it will be done.
Smile my heart goes out to you, it's like walking down a dark alley with a twig meeting a gang of thugs with knives :eek:
Looking forward to your new update never play this without it

Last edited:

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
T.Geiger I really love the mod some mechanics that you have implemented is really what the main game misses I only wishes that the scene tracker is better I'm not saying its bad cause it isn't but it feels like it's missing guidance and I know that you don't keep tracks of other mods but there is some mechanics in other mods that can be implemented in radioactive it will make it the ultimate mod for SP1 and hey keep the good work

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
T.Geiger I really love the mod some mechanics that you have implemented is really what the main game misses I only wishes that the scene tracker is better I'm not saying its bad cause it isn't but it feels like it's missing guidance and I know that you don't keep tracks of other mods but there is some mechanics in other mods that can be implemented in radioactive it will make it the ultimate mod for SP1 and hey keep the good work
Constructive but IMO you have to realize how much work goes into a rewrite on this coding level this is not a simple mod

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
I know how hard it is to dig and recode and specially the spaghetti code SP and I don't want Geiger to suffer as the same as Baaal is suffering with his code for a mod but hey radioactive could be more powerful that actually it is
and thanx for taking time and reading my comment and replying

Reactions: Burt

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.45.03!

I have included all of the hotfix files in this release, so you shouldn't need to install it.

If you got RA1 or RA2 for the few minutes they were attached, there's not a lot of difference. Mostly just the convenience of not needing to install the hotfix separately.

0.45.03-RA3 (2022.03.21)
  • Danni's Nympho 3 scene has been creatively edited for BillySexual.

Not sure that all of the bugs were taken care of in the hotfix, but the stuff I tested is working at least.

Mary got a quest and another scene. Steph got another extension to her TV scene. And of course, there's all of Danni's content. Danni only has three Nympho scenes, but 3 has a variant. If I've got it coded correctly, you should be able to see the unedited scenes without BillySexual, and some creative editing to largely make them work with the status.

relldrih

Aug 10, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.45.03!

I have included all of the hotfix files in this release, so you shouldn't need to install it.

If you got RA1 or RA2 for the few minutes they were attached, there's not a lot of difference. Mostly just the convenience of not needing to install the hotfix separately.

0.45.03-RA3 (2022.03.21)
  • Danni's Nympho 3 scene has been creatively edited for BillySexual.

Not sure that all of the bugs were taken care of in the hotfix, but the stuff I tested is working at least.

Mary got a quest and another scene. Steph got another extension to her TV scene. And of course, there's all of Danni's content. Danni only has three Nympho scenes, but 3 has a variant. If I've got it coded correctly, you should be able to see the unedited scenes without BillySexual, and some creative editing to largely make them work with the status.
Absolute unit, good job bro

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I noticed that there was a multiplier for cash rewards and success chances, but is there, or can there be, a multiplier for XP gains, etc.?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes