Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
any way to rename the mc with this?
Edit: and any way to give the dialogue text an outline? I tried RenPy Universal Transparent Textbox Mod but something in the game blocked the mod from changing the text style (the text box was removed, but purly white text without textbox is just invisible...)

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
any way to rename the mc with this?
Edit: and any way to give the dialogue text an outline? I tried RenPy Universal Transparent Textbox Mod but something in the game blocked the mod from changing the text style (the text box was removed, but purly white text without textbox is just invisible...)
I can't speak as to altering the text style.

Not possible to rename the MC easily. Baal is not using a character name in the script, just the word "Billy". It would require the alteration and continued maintenance of 1191 lines of text in the current version, with constant additions with each new release. Also, the "Billy" at the top of the dialogue box is stored in character.player.name, which is not a saved value.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I can't speak as to altering the text style.

Not possible to rename the MC easily. Baal is not using a character name in the script, just the word "Billy". It would require the alteration and continued maintenance of 1191 lines of text in the current version, with constant additions with each new release. Also, the "Billy" at the top of the dialogue box is stored in character.player.name, which is not a saved value.
hmm... for such a heavy gameplay focused game the code seems pretty bad written...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How exactly do I follow this? I have no idea how to unlock all the scenes at once.
"Unlock all scenes at once" I don't think you can
This mod lets you change stats (Yours and NPCs)
Add powers, money and points
Bias RNG in your favour
but for certain scenes you will still need to "play" aleast part of the game, it is just much easier, and faster.

If you just want fap material use Unren or something similar to unpack the image folder

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Preference -> Cheats: On. It also asks you when starting a new game.
You can adjust GetLucky in Preferences by clicking its name.

Cellphone -> Select character. Adjust values on left side by clicking.
What if they are not on my cell phone

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Would anyone be so kind to share a full save with most of scenes unlocked to watch from the phone? Or an end game file that would make the access to scenes easier? I have played a lot through this game 2 years ago and I don't have the faith to start over :(

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Would anyone be so kind to share a full save with most of scenes unlocked to watch from the phone? Or an end game file that would make the access to scenes easier? I have played a lot through this game 2 years ago and I don't have the faith to start over :(
This game does not feature a replay mode nor have I written one into this mod. There is no "end game" save as a lot of scenes can only be viewed once. If you use cheats, most recurring scenes are trivially easy to gain access to.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This game does not feature a replay mode nor have I written one into this mod. There is no "end game" save as a lot of scenes can only be viewed once. If you use cheats, most recurring scenes are trivially easy to gain access to.
I see thanks for the heads up.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
Is this mod compatible with the latest game update?
Really ?

the main game was updated 2 hours ago.
you mite want to come back tomorrow and have a look, and see if the mod been updated.

and just notised this.
" Because this mod alters core code files, it will be incompatible with any future versions of the game. Also, probably not compatible with most other mods. "

so you have to wait for the version numbers to match.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Really ?

the main game was updated 2 hours ago.
you mite want to come back tomorrow and have a look, and see if the mod been updated.
I wasn't expecting an immediate response; I was just putting it there to get an idea of if this mod has been maintained, and eventually get feedback from people who have already played this game, as I have not yet.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
whenever i try to go to coffee shop the game crashes after installing this, other than that it works fine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes