Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
So I had this error earlier related to content_storyline in 44.02:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The solution was to run the game once with clean files first and then install the mod :FacePalm:. Kind of obvious in retrospect, but I posted it here for the other doofuses like me.
Unrelated, does renpy read my windows as 8-6 because it's the old version?

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Radioactive only modifies two lines in the file, one of which is in the spawner.

if (player.alignment >= 60 or Paragon) and pos_school_active == False: #RA: Morality

And here's the original line.

if player.alignment >= 60 and pos_school_active == False:

Unless I'm missing something, Radioactive shouldn't be the problem here.
Thanks for looking into it; it's manageable, just a weird glitch...

Just FYI, I had something like 51-52 alignment with the Paragade morality option when the first quest triggered; I was surprised the quest triggered at all...

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I had something like 51-52 alignment with the Paragade morality option when the first quest triggered
Paragade turns both Paragon and Renegade on and effectively automatically passes you for all Alignment checks.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The solution was to run the game once with clean files first and then install the mod
Thanks for the info. Usually seems to be a symptom of running alternate distributions of the game. (Crossed wires.) I'll link this as a possible solution.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered hotfix 0.44.03!

0.44.03-RA1 (2021.07.05)
  • Version update.

Baal fixed multiple positive quest scenes playing at once. If he intends for only one quest to run at a time, he hasn't changed anything I pointed out previously.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, I really love this mod. I started to do some additional Quality of Life Changes for Superpowered.
I plan mostly to remove time advancements for several events and actions the MC does. So far I have modified Mind Control.

I also made that always 3 girls appear in the hallway, not 0-3.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I don't know if it was a wild oats issue or a love lock issue, but I just ran into an issue where mom's love got capped back at 20 after trying to love lock at 100.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered hotfix 0.44.04!

0.44.04-RA1 (2021.07.07)
  • Version update.

Looks like Baal might have fixed multiple quests at once. However, the fix is a bit over-produced, I am not sure it is thorough enough, and I am not sure his update script is doing enough to reset active quests. (But I haven't looked at it that closely either.) Guess we'll see.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If looks like that Kelly's Stalker, Allie's grades and the missing panties happen all at the same time. Allie's issue starts even without talking to her, it proceeds automatically with Mrs. Jackons when entering Larson's office. Also even after ending all 3 quests and not taking sexual advantage of the girls, I still got only to visit the cheerleaders during lunch break.

Is this something this mod broke or an issue from the newest version?

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
It has been awhile sense i played/used this mod? how do i bring up the screen that allows you to telaport charecters in and or change there pose?

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Tracking bug; message seems to indicate Anne Obsessive 3 but I don't currently meet the criteria for scenes #3 or #4 so I was getting a repeat of scene #2.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call obsessive_check (checked_obsessive_chars)
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 273, in script
    $ RaChar[selected_char.ikey].NewTrack("Obsessive" + RaChar[selected_char.ikey].get_obsessive_scene_level)  #RA: Tracking
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 273, in <module>
    $ RaChar[selected_char.ikey].NewTrack("Obsessive" + RaChar[selected_char.ikey].get_obsessive_scene_level)  #RA: Tracking
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 184, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True
KeyError: u'Obsessive3'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call obsessive_check (checked_obsessive_chars)
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 273, in script
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.44.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/locations/loc_yourroom.rpy", line 273, in <module>
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 184, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True
KeyError: u'Obsessive3'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.44.04
Sat Jul 10 19:37:12 2021

H*A

May 24, 2018
I cant download any attached file including this mod. Does any one having the same problem or its just me ?
Not encountered that issue myself. Will probably need to add more detail, like:
  • What exactly happens? (Does the download not start, does the file not unpack, etc.)
  • What browser are you using?
See if right click and save link does something different.

If it actually downloads, but the file is missing, check and see if your anti-virus has flagged it.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I don't think the tracker is tagging the mind control events if the player has Personal Assistant rather than whatever the specific Reprogramming for the specific event on.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes