Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
Two reasons, there are stats that you can see from the phone but nowhere else and b) if you run out of other ways to raise trust/love/lust

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Two reasons, there are stats that you can see from the phone but nowhere else and b) if you run out of other ways to raise trust/love/lust
If that first reason is what I think you're talking about, hover your pointer over the "back" button that you would use to leave talking to them and it shows a tooltip with most of their stats.

Unless they already are and I'm missing them, I think it'd be swell for favor/love/lust to be displayed somewhere on the photo interaction page.

Reactions: T.Geiger

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
Regarding the cell phone info, I was talking about their sympathic link locks and mindcraft status.

I also have a traceback that I verified is RA related. It was triggered by a late night obsessive scene with Kelly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fozzit

Nov 23, 2017
My grades don't seem to raise at all, even though I do tutoring, study, etc. I'm now at September 23, and still have Grade 76. How can I cheat this up? I tried clicking on the grade with Cheats: On (like the other attribute cheats work), but that does nothing. What am I missing?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
My grades don't seem to raise at all, even though I do tutoring, study, etc. I'm now at September 23, and still have Grade 76. How can I cheat this up? I tried clicking on the grade with Cheats: On (like the other attribute cheats work), but that does nothing. What am I missing?
Set Class higher. On 20x you need only visit classes twice every day and study on weekend in college.

1622124161021.png

Reactions: Nelix171 and Fozzit

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
There's no direct cheat for grades.

Grades typically only change once a week and fall by upto 6 points every time (loss reduced by smarts from powers). Studying at home adds upto 2 points. Getting a critical success in a class adds 1 point. Receiving personal tutoring can provide 3 points, as can studying at college. Certain one-off events can add a point.

The only cheat available for grades is Maximum Overdrive, which will set smarts to 6 (so Billy's grade will never fall). You could also set cheats in the console with smarts = 6 and/or grade = 100

Reactions: Fozzit

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
  • Open up game\combat\screen_combat.rpy in a text editor.
  • Search for the lines that begin with if combat_menu == "KSIS".
  • Change the if to elif. Do not change the indent.
  • There are three lines you need to change. There are also three lines that might match that already start with elif. Skip those.
  • (No longer needed) You will also need to fix the cheater lockout (since I haven't distributed that yet). Search for player.power_APP == 3.
  • Change the == in the middle there to >=.
  • There are three lines to fix, very close in position to the "if" lines. (They might even be on screen at the same time.)
  • Restart the game, or press Shift+F3 if the game is already started (Radioactive only).
You're info helped, but the unstable majestic form goofed up after making the fixes. I could not input commands...

I'm experiencing the same issue here. I make the if/elif changes and it helps with the hulk out, that appears to be fully functional; However when I click unstable majestic form there is no message or indication of transformation and the fight goes on with the female enemy attacking me repeatedly with no ability to interact. I never get to see the fight menu again.

Since this doesn't SEEM to be a widespread problem so I assume there is something in my save(s) that is causing this. If you happen to have an idea what his mught be great, otherwise if you could point me at the location of the code that actually handles the unstable majestic transformation I can go poking around there. I am not very familiar with Ren'Py but I can work my way through most code. Eventually.

Thanks in advance!

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm experiencing the same issue here. I make the if/elif changes and it helps with the hulk out, that appears to be fully functional; However when I click unstable majestic form there is no message or indication of transformation and the fight goes on with the female enemy attacking me repeatedly with no ability to interact. I never get to see the fight menu again.
With your description, I was able to figure out the issue. Looks like UMF was being retooled or something with version 0.35, but was never finished. So the three unstable forms being locked out might be intentional, since this one in particular won't work.

You have two options here. Just as before, make these changes to game\combat\screen_combat.rpy

The safer option is to undo the edit for UMF. I didn't test this a lot, but it doesn't look like the other two forms are adversely affected.
  • Search for the line if can_conflagration():
  • For the line just above this (one of the lines previously edited), make sure it begins with if instead of elif.
Or you can try to use the old functionality. I only tested this long enough to see if it did anything at all. I don't know that it actually works.
  • Search for the line action Return('TBD')
  • Change TBD to unstableMajesticForm . (Leave the single quotes.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DarkJS

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, the replacement of 'TBD' with 'unstableMajesticForm' did it. AFAI can tell that with the previous edits fixed it all.

Now for the humorous anecdote. It should have taken me less than 5 minutes to fix that and test it. Instead it over an HOUR. I was lazy, I didn't want to type unstableMajesticForm. I copied it from where you typed it. And I copied that damn space before your period. One. Little. Space.

How many coders do you think have uttered that phrase? So yeah, all to avoid typing 20 letter, two of which are capitols, I wasted 75+ minutes. /sigh

But thanks! What the hell was the purpose of that TBD supposed to be anyway? Obviously it was supposed to be UMF, so was it a placeholder that got left behind?

One more weirdness that I noticed on my way to the final fix, when standard majesticForm is on CD, it says "Cheaters don't get to use this power" whereas every other transformation (including UMF) gives the CD time. I was looking everywhere for what controls that tooltip figuring that had to have something to do with it until I notice that damn space.

With your description, I was able to figure out the issue. Looks like UMF was being retooled or something with version 0.35, but was never finished. So the three unstable forms being locked out might be intentional, since this one in particular won't work.

You have two options here. Just as before, make these changes to game\combat\screen_combat.rpy

The safer option is to undo the edit for UMF. I didn't test this a lot, but it doesn't look like the other two forms are adversely affected.
  • Search for the line if can_conflagration():
  • For the line just above this (one of the lines previously edited), make sure it begins with if instead of elif.
Or you can try to use the old functionality. I only tested this long enough to see if it did anything at all. I don't know that it actually works.
  • Search for the line action Return('TBD')
  • Change TBD to unstableMajesticForm . (Leave the single quotes.)

Reactions: SenPC

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Now for the humorous anecdote. It should have taken me less than 5 minutes to fix that and test it. Instead it over an HOUR. I was lazy, I didn't want to type unstableMajesticForm. I copied it from where you typed it. And I copied that damn space before your period. One. Little. Space.
The funny thing is, I put the space in there so someone highlighting the code wouldn't select the period. I'm guessing you're double-clicking though?

What the hell was the purpose of that TBD supposed to be anyway?
As I said, he was probably retooling it and put the TBD in there as an easy way to search and find it later.

when standard majesticForm is on CD, it says "Cheaters don't get to use this power" whereas every other transformation (including UMF) gives the CD time.
I try to make my alterations minimal. While we could give the boot to that message, its not hurting anything by being there. The reason its showing up for that one is because it has a different order of evaluations for why the command isn't usable at the moment. The others have it too, but they don't get that far down the list.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Well...

A) This thread only has one rule.

and

B) After six 4GB downloads, I still don't have a working copy of the game.

(Edit)

After a suspicion and seventh download, I have a working copy. Looks like it might have been a file size limitation on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: c-f and HillDweller
Mar 27, 2019
Well...

A) This thread only has one rule.

and

B) After six 4GB downloads, I still don't have a working copy of the game.
well damn after six tries at 4gb I would think at least One of the six was working...I just download version 0.44 and did get the hotfix version 0.44.01 haven't tried the game yet ...

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
always super happy to see my favorite game get updated, and even happier when my favorite mod for my favorite game gets updated. going to enjoy playing this when it's ready. sleep deprivation and caffeine addiction, here I come :coffee:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
How friendly is this mod to loading a base game file? The instructions state that it's possible it can create errors, but also indicates that it's possible to do in locations like Billy's room with perhaps no real issues? Basically I'm wondering how many issues I should expect if dropping this into an ongoing game or how much of a requirement a new game really is. :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes