• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I wanted to use this mod, but the download link just opens up in a new tab like the browser is trying to unzip it. Just thought you should know.

Reactions: inkyhorn

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
im curious if you could do anything with the get lucky settings to make it so you can force a insanity from the insanity aura if you could i would love thatttt
No. Its not a pass/fail option. There are a lot of things that can happen.

I wanted to use this mod, but the download link just opens up in a new tab like the browser is trying to unzip it. Just thought you should know.
See OP, Known Problems.

Talance

Oct 28, 2017
Minor update.

0.43.00-RA2 (2021.01.16)
  • Globex jobs roll on GetLuckyMaster
  • Alice's after work fun rolls on GetLuckyMaster. As this is not a standard die roll, it required a bit of code rework for GetLucky's dice.

I was under the mistaken impression I didn't do anything with jobs.
Appreciate the quick fix, T.Geiger!

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
I'm getting checksum failed with SP 0.43.00 and radioactive 0.43.00-RA2 with a fresh extract.
I tested both of the archives and they aren't corrupted. I'm running it on Linux Mint if that matters.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm getting checksum failed with SP 0.43.00 and radioactive 0.43.00-RA2 with a fresh extract.
I tested both of the archives and they aren't corrupted. I'm running it on Linux Mint if that matters.
Double checked on this end and the checksum reads as okay on a fresh install. The problem won't be in the base game, as Radioactive does not check those files (it would take far too long for something that's just supposed to be a sanity check).

I do not have the means to test on Linux. Perhaps the checksum library works differently there (although the checksum works okay on Mac, so...). The fact that you got a checksum message at all suggests the mod is at least partially installed correctly. You could give it a try and see if its working.

If you want to check if the checksums are indeed different on your computer, you could type call WriteMD5(True) into the console to generate a new file for your machine (game/radioactive/RaMD5.json) and then compare it to the original in the archive.

(This is getting into Dev territory here, so don't do this readers unless you already have some idea of what I'm talking about.)

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
If you want to check if the checksums are indeed different on your computer, you could type call WriteMD5(True) into the console to generate a new file for your machine (game/radioactive/RaMD5.json) and then compare it to the original in the archive.

(This is getting into Dev territory here, so don't do this readers unless you already have some idea of what I'm talking about.)
I found the bug. One of the files your code takes a checksums of is "/radioactive/sldr/images/sldr.png" but the file is actually called SLDR.png
Windows doesn't mind but Linux fails because it's case sensitive. The fix is just to capitalize the filename on line 97 of RaModDef.rpy and then run WriteMD5() again.

Reactions: T.Geiger

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I found the bug. One of the files your code takes a checksums of is "/radioactive/sldr/images/sldr.png" but the file is actually called SLDR.png
Ah, okay. That's an oversight on my part as all of the file names are hand typed (with some copy paste for the folders). I'm actually surprised that's the only mistake in the whole list since there is a mix of capitalization throughout the files. I've fixed the name in the WIP version and it will be in the next release.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey guy, I dunno if this is a vanilla bug or something introduced by your mod, but either way I thought I'd mention it in case it is vanilla and you want to fix it. I've noticed while training with someone that the info text says the cost is 30 - Persuasion & Natural Social Favor, but afaict it's only subtracting Persuasion from the cost, not NS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Third Anniversary update!

0.43.00-RA3 (2021.02.05)
  • SLDR has a new cheat screen accessible from the save/load menu. The new setting there allows for multiplication of money received.
  • Rebel and Nerd group influence added to influence cheats.

Switching over to zip files for now until someone figures out how to fix the site.

Hey guy, I dunno if this is a vanilla bug or something introduced by your mod, but either way I thought I'd mention it in case it is vanilla and you want to fix it. I've noticed while training with someone that the info text says the cost is 30 - Persuasion & Natural Social Favor, but afaict it's only subtracting Persuasion from the cost, not NS.
Not my bug. Not 100% sure it is a bug, as a failure does only reduce favor by 30-(Social+Persuasion).

Last edited:
Reactions: docaqua

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Not my bug. Not 100% sure it is a bug, as a failure does only reduce favor by 30-(Social+Persuasion).
Right on. If it's not yours don't worry about it. :)

Also thanks, I didn't know there was a roll for ask for training. I'll have to pay better attention. When I've asked sis to train Concentration at the library I've only ever got 30-Persuasion. Social never seems to enter into it. I must be one unlucky sucker lol

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
There isn't. It is a straight pass/fail based on having enough favor.
Oh, thanks for explaining. I'm only talking about when you pass, I guess. When anyone accepts my request to train it subtracts 30-Persuasion favor, not 30-Persuasion & Natural Social like the tooltip claims it costs. To contrast: the big favor, asking to borrow a lot of money costs NS less favor than training does, and their tooltips claim they have the same cost. Does the dev read these threads or should I drop a note to him on Patreon?

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
Does the dev read these threads or should I drop a note to him on Patreon?
If you end contacting him to make a bug report could you also mention that Terri and Allie aren't set to be members of the Nerd clique? That is, asking them to gossip doesn't give you bonus Global Influence as it ought to.

Reactions: dalzomo

blui

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if it had already been raised on this thread but it seems that with the mod (awesome mod btw:love:) some girls can't wear their slutty outfit anymore (be it by lowering their inhibition or recalibration). Is it me who fucked up the installation or... ? ._.

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
I don't know if it had already been raised on this thread but it seems that with the mod (awesome mod btw:love:) some girls can't wear their slutty outfit anymore (be it by lowering their inhibition or recalibration). Is it me who fucked up the installation or... ? ._.
Sure you didn't forget to have Principal Larson loosen the dress code? There are two stages of it now

• Red Heart
Reactions: blui

docaqua

Jan 7, 2021
A couple of suggestions: A cheat button to recharge charm from inside the phone interface. I suggest putting the hitbox over the area that shows current charm (see attachment)
A way to switch from the interaction interface to someone's phone entry. And maybe the other way around too? (assuming she's present of course)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes