Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am pretty sure its intentional. At the very least, its been around since the first clique quest.
I don't know, you'd basically cut out over 20% of the scenes for being a good guy and Maggie's and Steph's scenes are not concerned at all. I'll ask him if he really wanted this. Thanks for clarifying this.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
i've screwed up. Got mom on deepseated nympho and now everytime i'm in the kitchen i get stuck in a loop of "movie time!" I use get lucky to turn off nympho stuff before going home. I have to hit ignore twice. Anyway to undue her nymphomania? Wakemind crashes the game.

Edit: it just to came to my dumbass: start a new game

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix update.

0.42.02-RA2 (2020.12.05)
  • Fixed "Wake Mind" crash

Wakemind crashes the game.
Needed to fix my own "Brainwashed" bug. I had run a regex search against the base game, but never thought to run it against my own code. In addition to using Brainwashed correctly, the Wake Mind option has been adjusted to the new mechanic. The character will receive between 30 and 46 willpower as needed to meet the minimum requirement to not be brainwashed (previously a flat 30).

Anyway to undue her nymphomania?
Beyond starting a new game, you could also have hit the character with Lust Bursts until their Nymphomania went from permanent to temporary.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
hit the character with Lust Bursts until their Nymphomania went from permanent to temporary.
Didn't know the severity could loop back around.
It took me stupid long to remember i could start a new game. An additional problem was that when i tried to switch it to obsession to stop the nympho scenes, love burst also crashed. I really messed that stuff up using the ignore/rollback.

Is there a way to change the jealousy values? I don't actually know how to increase it in the base game, so it'd be real nice to be able to adjust it using the cheats.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
In the kitchen.

elif sis.present and sis.taboo==False and m.present and m.taboo==False and m.lust>50:
are there any scenes that take priority? I'm assuming taboo==false means that familial instinct is suppressed. Maybe I just need to up the jealousy scenes chance. Many thanks btw. I'll try it again.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what the "contact" action is in the hint system. The contact section refer to all the actions in the "physical contact" menu so I thought maybe these scenes can be triggered by any of these actions but it doesn't seem to work.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what the "contact" action is in the hint system. The contact section refer to all the actions in the "physical contact" menu so I thought maybe these scenes can be triggered by any of these actions but it doesn't seem to work.
"Contact" means the contact interaction menu. Provided you've met all the various stat and state requirements, you should get the scene described in the hint. The "scene" in question is probably just a sexual pose if you're below "quickie". Some characters also express their fetish in the contact menu.

The contact hints are largely provided because they can be added through automation and for completeness. They are there more to suggest which girls haven't received any interaction yet. Getting the basics down so Billy can move on to hotter stuff.

If you think a hint is incorrect, let me know. Giving me the ID would be the quickest way, but you can also just attach a screenshot if you are concerned about a spoiler.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Sorry if it has been answered i have not used this in awhile but was there not a button that opens a windows that allows to to manually adjust each charecter and or get the cell number?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sorry if it has been answered i have not used this in awhile but was there not a button that opens a windows that allows to to manually adjust each charecter and or get the cell number?
Not as such. There is a super cheat option in the profile and each girl's stats can be adjusted in the phone menus. Both require cheats to be enabled from the right click menu.

Feb 7, 2018
I love the feature where you can avoid oversleeping from crimefighting if you plan it right.

One problem: the stronger you are, the harder it becomes to use Feast of Fears in combat to regain energy and minimise/eliminate the chance to oversleep, because the opponent is defeated too fast for much Fear to build up.

I had some ideas like
- additional Fear based on Physical (bad because doesn't account for a physically weak Billy who wins fast through Kinesis/mental)
- additional Fear based on damage dealt (bad because multiple places in the code that would need keeping track of in future updates),
- implementing a "wait" maneuver that can be spammed every round, and deals no damage. Or giving Defend both a cooldown and effect length of 5, so it can serve this purpose.

But what I actually went with for my own convenience, and what I would recommend, is additional Fear based on enemy's missing health:
Code:
#ArletteEdit

#    if dread_active:
#        $ com_enemy.fear += 1
#        if com_enemy.fear > 100:
#            $ com_enemy.fear = 100
#        "[com_enemy.moniker] gains {color=f26522}1{/color} fear from your Dread Aura."

if dread_active:
        $ fearadded = int(1+((100-com_enemy.health)/20))
        $ com_enemy.fear += fearadded
        if com_enemy.fear > 100:
            $ com_enemy.fear = 100
        "[com_enemy.moniker] gains {color=f26522}[fearadded]{/color} fear from your Dread Aura."

#/ArletteEdit
This gives from 1 up to 5 Fear per round, when you get the enemy to 20 or less Health. In my experiments even an 8-Physical Billy who punches for 24 on a normal hit can get over 20 Fear this way if he stalls for just a round or two with Defensive abilities.
EDITED TO ADD: oh yeah, forgot about the buff tooltip:
Code:
#ArletteEdit
#                hovered tt.Action ("Buff: Aura - Dread\n{size=-4}{color=005719}EFF: +1 fear every 5 ticks{/color}{/size}"), SetVariable("tooltip", value = True)
                hovered tt.Action ("Buff: Aura - Dread\n{size=-4}{color=005719}EFF: + 1 fear every 5 ticks, more if enemy hurt{/color}{/size}"), SetVariable("tooltip", value = True)
#/ArletteEdit

Last edited:

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I just got an error after the SexBot scene with Anne. Since the error is related to Tracking i thought it may come from this mod. Here is the traceback :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe this is the first error related to Anne (Globex) I got but her tracking has a few issues. For exemple all variants of contact sex (like monster cock, lesbian,...) are shown in the hints but they aren't marked as done and still part of the hints after seeing the scene.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix update.

0.42.02-RA3 (2021.01.02)
  • Fixed tracking issues with Anne

KeyError: u'MindSexbot'
Anne uses a different key name for this scene. The tracking statement has been updated to the Globex version.

all variants of contact sex (like monster cock, lesbian,...) are shown in the hints but they aren't marked as done
Copy-paste error on my part. Forgot to update the character key to Anne from the previous character (Susan). Viewing Anne's scenes will have marked Susan's as tracked if they weren't already.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Bugfix update.

0.42.02-RA3 (2021.01.02)
  • Fixed tracking issues with Anne

Anne uses a different key name for this scene. The tracking statement has been updated to the Globex version.

Copy-paste error on my part. Forgot to update the character key to Anne from the previous character (Susan). Viewing Anne's scenes will have marked Susan's as tracked if they weren't already.
Susan? Do you mean SuLynn? I didn't meet a Susan and the wikia doesn't mention any either.
While we are on tracking issues, could you look at the tracking for key "MiscShowerSisWashBack"? I believe it is the scene where your sister wash your back, you then propose to do the same and you actually do so (unlike the variant where you start to grab her boobs/pussy). If it is indeed this scene, the tracking doesn't update after completion either.
I'm also wondering what the "incestophobia" and "ephebophobia" conditions are on some scenes. Does this mean I need to repress the related flaw with a shot?
Finally, would you consider the feature where the hint button would be available in tracking subsections and would only show hints for this section's scenes? This would be especially helpful when trying to complete all nympho scenes before removing the illness for example.
And thank you for your work, it is very helpful.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Minor update.

0.42.02-RA4 (2021.01.02)
  • Minor tracking enhancement for one of Steph's shower variants

Do you mean SuLynn?
Yes. Her abbreviation is "su", which my brain filled in with Susan. Sorry.

While we are on tracking issues, could you look at the tracking for key "MiscShowerSisWashBack"? I believe it is the scene where your sister wash your back, you then propose to do the same and you actually do so (unlike the variant where you start to grab her boobs/pussy). If it is indeed this scene, the tracking doesn't update after completion either.
Check her stats. The scene is identical on a couple of variants. The one that is tracked is Med Corruption and Low Lust.

I'm not sure why one is tracked and the other isn't. Maybe the code has changed over time or maybe it was an oversight. Tracked on both branches now.

I'm also wondering what the "incestophobia" and "ephebophobia" conditions are on some scenes. Does this mean I need to repress the related flaw with a shot?
Yes, or not have taken the related power yet.

Finally, would you consider the feature where the hint button would be available in tracking subsections and would only show hints for this section's scenes?
I have considered this before. I don't remember why I didn't do it. Might have been a filtering issue, or maybe I was just lazy. I'll reconsider it for future work.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes