Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know the quests by name, but it sounds like you are trying to start the Defense League. There is a hint system specifically for that included with this mod, as mentioned in features in OP. Press Shift+F12 to get a hint based on your current status. (If you see a message about an indeterminate state, come back here to post it.)
Yup, it's indeterminate story state 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Minor update. (You probably do not need to download this.)

0.41.01-RA2 (2020.09.05)
Defense League Hints
  • Added option to fix broken save if investigations have "begun" but are disabled.

Yup, it's indeterminate story state 2
Looking over your save, you have a partial state indicating you viewed the scene of the start of investigations, but that they were not enabled. Which shouldn't be a thing. They're a packaged deal and determinate. I am not sure how you came to be here.

The option mentioned above might get you back on track if you want to try it. Pay attention to what the text warns / recommends.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Looking over your save, you have a partial state indicating you viewed the scene of the start of investigations, but that they were not enabled. Which shouldn't be a thing. They're a packaged deal and determinate. I am not sure how you came to be here.

The option mentioned above might get you back on track if you want to try it. Pay attention to what the text warns / recommends.
I am happy to report that the fix did in fact fix my problem and Tamara (and Derek) are now happy worksla- i mean members of the NCHDL, (seemingly) without any further errors, if i do encounter one i'll report it again if you don't mind.

Regardless, thank you very much for the fast response and fast fix

on an unrelated note, i found another error where i couldnt use any of the polymorph combat powers eventhough i've raised it to 3 (now 4) and allocated the points to the appropriate DNA parts. I'm aware that the issue was brought up 2 years ago and has been fixed, but i'm not sure what went wrong. If you dont feel like looking over it, it's fine.

-edit-
Nevermind, i didnt notice the fix was on the "known problems" section and has to be done manually, i'l ltry to fix it on my own, sorry for not paying attention properly.

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I keeps getting this does anyone have a blamthrower for this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_time.rpy", line 319, in script call
    call give_pending_quest_rewards
ScriptError: could not find label 'block_skipping'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "module/func_goals.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "module/func_goals.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'block_skipping'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.40.01
Mon Sep 07 22:16:02 2020

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hmm, I just grabbed the most recent versions I thought? both game and mod
I just double-checked, and I think actually that you are applying the wrong version of the mod. All of the files involved should be included with the mod. With the sole exception of func_goals, which is where your error is coming from.

So from the old copy of the mod you've got
  • the wrong version number
  • No definition for the new function, since it was only added in 0.41
I also double-checked the current file on the OP. It has the correct version number. So delete every copy of Radioactive you currently have. Start over with a fresh copy of SuperPowered. Then download and install the current archive.

Reactions: Cmann and cj1015

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
Thx a lot for the mod, it really make the game experience better for me. I just want to know if there anyway to use this mod on android.

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
I try to put the mod next to the save file, but keep getting errors.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 233, in script call
    call screen kitchen
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/script.rpy", line 624, in script call
    call RadioactiveAfterLoad
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call TrackingAfterLoad()
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/RaTracking.rpy", line 2, in script
    python:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/RaTracking.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    raise IOError("Could not find {0}.  CWD: {1}".format(RaTrackingFile, os.getcwd()))
IOError: Could not find /data/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/radioactive/RaTracking.json.  CWD: /data/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 233, in script call
    call screen kitchen
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/script.rpy", line 624, in script call
    call RadioactiveAfterLoad
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/radioactive.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call TrackingAfterLoad()
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/RaTracking.rpy", line 2, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/game/radioactive/RaTracking.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    raise IOError("Could not find {0}.  CWD: {1}".format(RaTrackingFile, os.getcwd()))
IOError: Could not find /data/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files/radioactive/RaTracking.json.  CWD: /data/data/hngg.unofficial.superpowered/files

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I try to put the mod next to the save file, but keep getting errors
I don't know a lot about Android. But I think to make a mod fully work, it would have to be packaged up in the APK. It is not something you will be able to just throw in a directory, like on Windows and Mac.

I have no interest in trying to make an Android version. However, Radioactive is Public Domain, so anyone who wants to make an Android version is welcome to do so. It probably won't be easy though, since I do crazy things like access the file system.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
You know one day a modder is going to get annoyed to the point they are going to say "you know what guys im not going to mod this version of the game, i going to wait untill the next one just so some people stop bugging other people to make their gaming lives easier faster".

Give the modders a frigging break guys geez. if you want the mod soo bad/ so fast here is a great plan: learn to code and make it yourself. Then it will be ready when you get around to it. Untill then learn something a little easier it's called patience.

Thanks for your time on this T.G

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.42.01.

0.42.01-RA1 (2020.11.27)
Radioactive
  • Core Suppression - Taken into account during investigations.
  • Socializing at lunch now has a single menu. (The base game has eight variations on this menu.)

This version had 10k+ changes from 0.41. Most of them concerned ellipses in the script, although they poked and prodded a lot of other things too. This made it very hard to pick out where the changes for Radioactive needed to be. (Steph's file alone had nearly a thousand changes.) As such, I make no promises that I got everything right the first time in this release.

Billy Sexual and Gender Preference are no longer hidden from investigators. (The other suppressible items may be added at a later date.) GP is worth its usual 2 points. Billy Sexual will be worth 4 to 8 points, depending on the character its applied to. (20 points means game over.) If you're going to rewrite people's brains, you better make sure you've got your tracks covered.

The school lunch socialization menu was getting to be a hassle to maintain due to its high number of iterations. So I've collapsed it to one for the purposes of this mod. I can only speculate why Baal is creating a maintenance headache for himself.

Anne got filled out a lot more. Not sure what's left, other than her Fetish.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes