Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to add an alert or something so I can get notified when this mod updates? I had to delete my old game and now I had to download latest version so the mod sadly isn't compatible anymore :(

Jagerhunter00

Apr 10, 2018
can you fix when you sweep the room with mom the mom is mind controled even thought the mindcraft is just family ties.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.41.00.

0.41.00-RA1 (2020.08.28)
  • Version update.
  • Fixed Nikki's Gender Preference check during graduation dance.

Sandra got a new tracked variant. Aside from a few standard scenes, Anne has an additional Misc scene.

Adapted the cheats and various mod features to the new cell stats page layout. Decided to make the Tracking pages match. Main tracking screen can roll left or right to the next contact. Scene type screen rolls left or right to the next type (not character).

Think there's more, but I cannot remember at the moment.

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got this error when i tried to load from a previeus save
the last version that i played of this game was 0.38 and that save was done by playing with this mod
have no problem in starting/saving/loading a new game, but regardless of what save i load i keep getting this error, followed everything in the instructions but does not seam to work so here i am

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
ImportError: No module named matrix
I already knew the answer to this one, but I double-checked. None of my saves work any better or worse than they did before the version update. I am using Baal's official distribution.

According to this post and others I've seen, this is caused by using one of the copies commonly distributed in the thread that Passion3D and others decided to fuck around with before distributing. And now the issues with that practice have finally started causing problems, as they inevitably would. (This is one of the reasons why I subscribed.)

Unfortunately, this means everyone is going to need increased vigilance in the future if you want your saves to work (mods or not). You are going to need to stick with one line of updates or the other. Either always take a copy that's closer to Baal's official distributions and has the old RenPy, or always take a copy that's been fucked around with and has the newer RenPy.

(To be clear, my irritableness on this issue is not directed at you.)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I already knew the answer to this one, but I double-checked. None of my saves work any better or worse than they did before the version update. I am using Baal's official distribution.

According to this post and others I've seen, this is caused by using one of the copies commonly distributed in the thread that Passion3D and others decided to fuck around with before distributing. And now the issues with that practice have finally started causing problems, as they inevitably would. (This is one of the reasons why I subscribed.)

Unfortunately, this means everyone is going to need increased vigilance in the future if you want your saves to work (mods or not). You are going to need to stick with one line of updates or the other. Either always take a copy that's closer to Baal's official distributions and has the old RenPy, or always take a copy that's been fucked around with and has the newer RenPy.

(To be clear, my irritableness on this issue is not directed at you.)
ok i see, none the less its good to know what the issues is :)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.41.01.

0.41.01-RA1 (2020.08.28)
  • Version update.

A very small change for X-ray vision. Probably won't need the separate hotfix file.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
the same error still appears in .41
so i guess is a mod error?
It is a compilation issue. Probably not specific to Radioactive, but as RA is distributed as source only it is not likely to ever work for you.

Let's give this a quick try though. Attached is a precompiled version of 0.41.01-RA1. It contains no source files (and as such, will fail the checksum).

Vedd

Aug 14, 2017
Quick question: when trying to load a save from .39 version of the game, I get the following error:

----

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)

----

I had Radioactive installed on the game that created the save as well and the save is still accessible on that version. Looks like there's a module missing in the new version? Any way to recover the save or do I have to start over?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Quick question: when trying to load a save from .39 version of the game, I get the following error:

----

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)

----

I had Radioactive installed on the game that created the save as well and the save is still accessible on that version. Looks like there's a module missing in the new version? Any way to recover the save or do I have to start over?
you have the same problem as i did, so i don't think there is something that he can do about it, look at his response if you are interested in the reason as to why this might have happened

Reactions: Vedd

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So i guess i am doom for using RA????
Okay, so I did some more research, and it seems this might be a Mac malware protection issue.

I guess the reason my copy works okay is because it is running on a network share that MacOS has no control over.

At this point, the problem is out of my hands. If you would like to look more into it yourself, I found these by searching for renpy apptranslocation.

marissa_2k16

Aug 4, 2020
I think I found a problem... I decided to restart the game because I had made too many mistakes, but this time I also installed this mod. I get this error early on when visiting Globex Pharamacy.... looks like the Anne model isn't there.

It completely breaks the game because you can't get the injections.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 253, in script
    call screen globex
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Anne/[an.outfit]_[an.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Anne/work1_neutral.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 253, in script
    call screen globex
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 742, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\no3\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Anne/[an.outfit]_[an.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Anne/work1_neutral.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.41.01
Tue Sep 01 21:08:33 2020

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It cannot find this image. Which is odd, because it exists. Seems to be her non-mental normal work pose.

Tried both the base game and Radioactive, and the non-mental pose shows up in both. Noticed any other off behavior?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I'd like to report a problem, it maybe a bug but i dont really know

The problem is in the "cant beat em, or join em..." quest where i have decided to put off finishing the quest because i wanted to go after the side content (fetishes, sex scenes and combat powers) so that it will be easier in the long run. The only progress i've made was going with freddy once (and only once), tutoring derek once, and tutoring tamara once before i put it on pause and do other stuff. When i did continue the quest and start tutoring tamara more, before going with freddy, i only got a scene where freddy asked for any updates only to have billy responding with "fraid not" and said he only needs to do some paperwork and talk to larson.

when i asked about it the (very nice) people at the walkthrough thread told me that that scene only appears when i sent freddy to follow either tamara or derek, but i have never done such thing, because when i tutor tamara, only the usual "be playful" or "be flirty" choices come up, and i cant do any professional favors with larson regarding having her and crissy be members of the NCDL.

i decided on continuing the quest during july of year 2, but the above happened, someone suggested i try again during august, but the same happened. So now it looks like i have to restart from scratch.

i'm sharing this in hopes that someone might be able to fix this or atleast determine what caused the problem to occur.

this happened using Supperpowered Patreon Version 0.41.00 with the Radioactive mod version 0.41.00-RA1

During the playthrough i enabled cheats and encountered several errors of which i either rolledback or ignored them. I'm also providing a save file in case that could help figure things out

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The problem is in the "cant beat em, or join em..." quest where i...
I don't know the quests by name, but it sounds like you are trying to start the Defense League. There is a hint system specifically for that included with this mod, as mentioned in features in OP. Press Shift+F12 to get a hint based on your current status. (If you see a message about an indeterminate state, come back here to post it.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes