Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Probably, but I am not sure I understand why. This feels like an intermediate step that would just be a harder way to cheat them to whatever state you want.
Well yes but it also allows you to continuously repeat sex scenes throughout the day which helps a lot with the time skip included in the mod

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Any chance of getting this in a mobile package?
Not from me. I do not have the resources or interest.

My mod is available as source code licensed as public domain. If someone else wants to port the mod and post it up in a different thread, they are welcome to do so.

Aug 10, 2018
I dont know if it is this mod or just the game but in combat with the girl in school and when i win i get booter back to the main menu and i dont get any error message.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I dont know if it is this mod or just the game but in combat with the girl in school and when i win i get booter back to the main menu and i dont get any error message.
You are not winning, the battle is just crashing the game. Does not matter what action is taken. Even rolling back and letting her taunt play out again crashes.

I don't think this is being caused by Radioactive, but I cannot rule it out because I cannot tell why it is crashing. I suspect it is a call stack issue (SuperPowered has had issues with the stack in the past).

If, by chance, you loaded up a base game save in the middle of the fight... don't do that. :) Complete the fight and go save in Billy's room or something before you switch over to Radioactive.

If I call in the fight from a brand new game, I am able to complete it without issue.

Radioactive barely touches combat. (Only the options presented after losing a fight, if memory serves.) I do not really have a suggestion here, beyond avoiding her fight (or maybe all fights) until the next version is released. Maybe the issue will be resolved.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.40.00.

0.40.00-RA1 (2020.07.24)
  • Version update.

Three tracked scenes. Ton of one-time scenes in the Graduation Dance.

As for the bugs, I am not sure it is good news. Looks like it is safe to start going back to lunch, but it did not look like anything else serious was fixed.

Early release for base game subscribers. I am sure the main thread will be updated soon enough.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.40.01.

0.40.01-RA1 (2020.07.30)
  • Version update

The fixes seem to be small for the most part and primarily for the stuff new to v0.40

Early release for base game subscribers. I am sure the main thread will be updated soon enough.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
T.Geiger would it be possible to add an advanced control to cover the wild oats supression and the familial ties into one, simply due to the fact we can only have one or the other and it seems that wild oats doesnt include the familial ties supression.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I get a "Checksum Failed" for 0.40.01 (Linux) with 0.40.01-RA1.

Rarrry

Jul 13, 2019
Hello. Can you add a 4th level to the Sympathetic Link so that Gift of Gab always works on all interactions?

Aug 23, 2018
Hey, so i have a problem. Ive played a bit earlier today without any problem but now when i start the game it just goes to blackscreen and when i click anywhere it just goes to the "program stopped working" window. What am i doing wrong? It worked earlier today lol

Mar 31, 2019
I just download the mod and when I was putting it into the instead of saying overwrite files it only says replace am I doing something wrong

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, I love your mod! But I can't use the "hints" system, I don't see this option anywhere, what am I doing wrong?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes