Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i dont know if it's a mod problem, but with my save, the 7th jealousy is not working and i already did the 6th jealousy(wizard).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
with my save, the 7th jealousy is not working and i already did the 6th jealousy(wizard).
Tested as working. Here's the exact code that checks for it:
if weekday in ['Tuesday', 'Thursday'] and phase == "Afternoon" and sis_mom_jealousy>=3 and LuckyDice(20, 7, 10, "GetLuckyJealousy") and sis.taboo==False and m.taboo==False and sis.lust>50:

Tues or Thurs afternoon. Jealousy 3 or greater (checks for Jealousy 7 on the next line). Random chance (modified by your GetLucky setting). Sis and Mom are into you. Sis is moderately horny.

Reactions: Birulei

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Tested as working. Here's the exact code that checks for it:
if weekday in ['Tuesday', 'Thursday'] and phase == "Afternoon" and sis_mom_jealousy>=3 and LuckyDice(20, 7, 10, "GetLuckyJealousy") and sis.taboo==False and m.taboo==False and sis.lust>50:

Tues or Thurs afternoon. Jealousy 3 or greater (checks for Jealousy 7 on the next line). Random chance (modified by your GetLucky setting). Sis and Mom are into you. Sis is moderately horny.
Fuck, it was me that was wrong, and i was still insisting on my stubbornness in weekends mornings, it worked perfectly well without any codes, anyway, thank you to help me.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Am i getting this right that Radiocative mod is pretty much necessary to make this game more enjoyable to play?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
How is the command to recover energy in battle?
Anyways...can someone give me a complete console codes list from the game?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How is the command to recover energy in battle?
Anyways...can someone give me a complete console codes list from the game?
That's not really a matter for the mod thread; see the OP in the game thread instead.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Am i getting this right that Radiocative mod is pretty much necessary to make this game more enjoyable to play?
Depends on what you are looking for in a game. If you do not enjoy any amount of grinding, then you will probably require some cheats to make the game experience quicker. Whether by console or mods is up to you.

Frankly, just cheating the money up would be enough to remove a majority of the grind. Once all the powers are purchased, the rest of the game is cakewalk. (You will, however, miss out on some "preflaw" content this way. If you would like to watch the girls take advantage of Billy, you will need to be particular in what powers you buy first. Or use Radioactive.)

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Frankly, just cheating the money up would be enough to remove a majority of the grind.
First time i tried this game was couple of months back and I didnt enjoy the grind at all, so like you said im only using the mod to skip that aspect of the grind. Cheers!

Pharaoh145

Oct 14, 2019
How do you get it to start if it is displaying this error code?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
    init -10 python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 301, in <module>
    from content_storyline import *
ImportError: No module named content_storyline

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
    init -10 python:
  File "/Users/Pharaoh/MEGAsync Downloads/SuperPowered_v0.38.00.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/Pharaoh/MEGAsync Downloads/SuperPowered_v0.38.00.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 301, in <module>
    from content_storyline import *
ImportError: No module named content_storyline

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Mar  9 01:49:29 2020

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How do you get it to start if it is displaying this error code?
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that one. I was able to freshly install and run 0.38 with Radioactive without issue. My Mac image is 10.14, as stated in the OP. I don't know the Darwin versions well enough to know how that compares to your OS.

I would try installing from scratch. Check to see if SP runs before you install Radioactive. If that fails, there's something else going on. Otherwise, make sure to extract Radioactive to the autorun folder inside SuperPowered.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.39.00.

0.39.00-RA1 (2020.03.17)
  • Version update.

Only one tracked scene this time around (Jealousy 10). Ton of story content.

In addition to the version update, I also corrected a couple of things that slipped my notice last time around. Jealousy 9 was not tracked and there is a bit of text in the story that was not using Core Suppression values.

Early release for base game subscribers. I am sure the main thread will be updated soon enough.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Version update for SuperPowered 0.39.01.

0.39.01-RA1 (2020.03.18)
  • Version update.
  • Fixed sleep crash.

Forgot to mention with the last update that there is a bug in the base game's save update script. If you are using a save from 0.36 or older (circa 9/9), you might want to update it in another version first.

attempting to sleep at night brings up the jerk off screen and then resets to the title screen
The sleep code got kajiggered a bit in the base game since it now instagates the Jealousy 9 scene and I did not quite get it merged right. Result was that it did not return when it was suppose to, running off into the weeds.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Anyone manage to run an old save on the latest release? Error for like every image. Worked on V 38.
I mention this in the update information directly above your post. :)

Old saves will be missing the "special outfit request" variable, which I am guessing affects which images are displayed. You should have received exceptions when loading that old save.

I sent a message to Baal on SubscribeStar about it, but I did not receive a response.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So jealousy 9 is supposed to trigger when going to bed now (and not when watching tv?
Also go an minor error on the jealousy 10 event:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes