Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.39.01-RA2 (2020.03.19)
  • Corrected Jealousy 9's data, as the action has changed.
  • Fixed Jealousy 10 tracking.

So jealousy 9 is supposed to trigger when going to bed now (and not when watching tv?
Also go an minor error on the jealousy 10 event:
Yes. If you meet the pre-reqs, it will always trigger when sleeping on Wed Night.

Hm. That brings a question to mind. Should I add randomness to non-random events? So, for example, if Jealousy is turned off it won't auto-trigger?

(And I just now noticed that this overrides one of the Drunk Mom / Sophie nights.)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Taking away one out of two possibilities to get an already rare chance to see this event seem very problematic and I guess it's not intended like that.

On a different matter, how can I trigger the new content? I'm in year 3 and it feels I did all the school club missions 3 times already. Does Derek and the kid need a certain amount of corruption?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
is it possible to make your main gender female?
No. The game assumes the great probability that the player has not selected the gender swap Polymorph pick. While it might be theoretically possible to do this for flavor purposes, Billy would be constantly switching to male gender since something like 95%+ of the renders are male only.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Steph's first jealousy scene isn't appearing on the tracker. The one where Mom kisses Billy while cleaning. I've done it multiple times now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Steph's first jealousy scene isn't appearing on the tracker. The one where Mom kisses Billy while cleaning. I've done it multiple times now.
Sounds like you are describing Jealousy 1. Outside of the Contact interactions, I do not usually track a scene that only involves light action such as kissing. I kind of hint at this in the features: "Tracks the major scenes and variants for each girl", but I guess I should mention it explicitly in the "does not track" section.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Sounds like you are describing Jealousy 1. Outside of the Contact interactions, I do not usually track a scene that only involves light action such as kissing. I kind of hint at this in the features: "Tracks the major scenes and variants for each girl", but I guess I should mention it explicitly in the "does not track" section.
That's reasonable. The problem is that there isn't a way to know if you are missing something. And certainly not a way to know how to trigger anything.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
And certainly not a way to know how to trigger anything.
This part is a reasonable concern. As the first Jealousy scene is required for the remainder, knowing how to get started is important. I will add the scene to the data when I have a moment.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
How did i get the scene to get under suspection? And,just Tamara is always angry with me...

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How did i get the scene to get under suspection? And,just Tamara is always angry with me...
You got too many demerits. There are a lot of ways to get them. Mostly you want to try not to do things people will notice, like public masturbation.

You investigated Tamara too many times. She gets pissed off if you follow her around too much.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
So...The Radioactive Mod can create problems on the main story and some cutscenes of the game? Just to know...

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The Radioactive Mod can create problems on the main story and some cutscenes of the game?
There can be some code pointer conflicts when loading a base game save. I remove all the function callbacks to make it take hours to update instead of days and to make it less likely that I will miss something in the code merge. The conflict can usually be alleviated by saving somewhere else first. I find that Billy's bedroom usually works well.

However, once a save is loaded, there should be no problems with the core game. Certainly none that I have been made aware of.

If you later decide Radioactive is not for you, your save will not be compatible with the base game. I use some custom classes, and the rollback feature of Renpy makes it impossible to remove all traces of a class. I have a compatibility mod called Radiopassive that will allow the save to load, but otherwise does nothing to the game.

Reactions: Cmann

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
SuperPowered: Radioactive is a mod built from DarkPhilosopher's mod. It implements a variety of QoL improvements to different aspects of the game. Read Features for details.

Updated: 2020-03-19
Version: 0.39.01-RA2
Platforms: Built and tested on Windows. Confirmed working on MacOS 10.14. As this is a code-only release, it may also work on other platforms.
License: Public Domain. Do what you want with it. I would appreciate, but do not require, a credit in any release you make.

Do not post update reminders in this thread. I neither need nor want them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because this mod alters core code files, it will be incompatible with any future versions of the game. Also, probably not compatible with most other mods.

Finally, if you encounter any bugs while using this mod, please post here first. Do not pester the main thread with problems I probably caused.

If you find this mod useful, please Like this post so I know if it is worth updating for future versions.

This is the stable release. There is also an unstable available.

If you are no longer interested in using Radioactive, but do not want to start over from scratch, see this .

View attachment 82413 View attachment 68536 View attachment 68540 View attachment 274396 View attachment 130603 View attachment 130604 View attachment 130602 View attachment 398208 View attachment 134691 View attachment 134692 View attachment 150781 View attachment 239304 View attachment 274397 View attachment 274398
Would have been better if you had the option to name your character whoever you want

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Would have been better if you had the option to name your character whoever you want
Too much work. There are 947 instances of Billy's name in the script, and none of them use the variable for it. Replacing it would be easy enough, but it would create more merge instances every time I update than the entire scene tracking feature.

Reactions: Cmann

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Silly question, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Is it possible for your mod and the simple full cheat to be compatible, and if so how to make it work? Also if they are compatible is it possible to port the game with both mods to android?

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Is it possible to add in buttons that reset interactions with a character?

The console commands are "renpy.run([character].reset_daily_flags)" and "renpy.run([character].reset_phase_flags)"

So for the mother, a button somewhere that puts in the commands renpy.run(m.reset_daily_flags) and renpy.run(m.reset_phase_flags) when pressed

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is it possible for your mod and the simple full cheat to be compatible
If it is not already compatible, not really. It would require releasing a special edition that includes both mods.

Probably, but I am not sure I understand why. This feels like an intermediate step that would just be a harder way to cheat them to whatever state you want.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Python:
  config.keymap["reset_daily_for_all_characters()"] = [ 'K_KP_PLUS' ],
  config.keymap["reset_phase_for_all_characters()"] = [ 'K_KP_MINUS' ]
Shouldn't that work?

I just edit func_interactions and comment out char.daily_flags['*'] = True

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes