Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

benjaminn...

Jul 10, 2021
Yeah you right.

- When i click to file it just sends me to another page that saying "

F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR
One of our webservers appears to be experiencing difficulties

Please wait 30 seconds and refresh, this type of issue is usually automatically resolved by our load balancer

If refreshing doesn't help, check our for status updates

" this.

- I use Microsoft Edge but also tried on Opera.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix update.

0.44.04-RA2 (2021.07.13)
  • Anne's Obsessive scenes now logically tracked separately from other characters.

KeyError: u'Obsessive3'
Couple different issues here. While I had created the data for a separate Anne hint, I did not think to do anything special with the tracking. Anne's obsessive script is also more complex than the others, meaning the standard logic fails. Anne is now excluded from the normal logic and utilizes the label detouring used for many other non-standard scenes.

Most scenes will get moved to that eventually. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I don't think the tracker is tagging the mind control events if the player has Personal Assistant rather than whatever the specific Reprogramming for the specific event on.
Can you give me a more specific example? I did not immediately spot anything wrong with eg: Mind Control BJ.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Small bug on phone screen. When there is too much information on the right column some buttons can't be accessed and you can't quit the screen.

BugSuperRadio.JPG

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Stephanie has several mind control events that didn't get checked off despite doing them. I think Allie too.
I need more specific information. I have tried several scenes and all have logged appropriately.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Can you attach a save for me to test with?
Hi. I have same problem. Here is the save file made in the phone menu.

So, I found a work around for this problem. If you press "a" in game the option for fonts and font scaling will show up. There you can adjust the size of fonts so the menu wont be cut when you get more info. It is not ideal since the menu isn't designed with this in mind and some elements won't scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.Geiger

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey! Thanks for the mod! Kinda the 1st time using it... So, how exactly do I alter event chance? I don't see where I can choose to always meet Maggie and Steph showering or always wake up when Maggie gets home drunk

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
how exactly do I alter event chance? I don't see where I can choose to always meet Maggie and Steph showering or always wake up when Maggie gets home drunk
This mod does not support individual event alteration. In the GetLucky menu, you can change odds for event categories. For the events you mention, they run on the Master roll, as they are general events. You can also see which roll an event uses with a setting in the GetLucky menu.

Reactions: TheNR

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
This mod does not support individual event alteration. In the GetLucky menu, you can change odds for event categories. For the events you mention, they run on the Master roll, as they are general events. You can also see which roll an event uses with a setting in the GetLucky menu.
Thank you!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to disable " Billy-Sexual - If with men: "?

i want to see the corrupted scenes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there any way to disable " Billy-Sexual
Yes. It can be cleared the same as any other Mind Control status. Use the Minor Command option under Mind Control. Then select Purge Core Suppression (which is the type of MC set here).

Reactions: juanel0

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is the scene tracker better here than better experience mod. That one is too hard to get to being behind so many menus.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is the scene tracker better here than better experience mod. That one is too hard to get to being behind so many menus.
I don't really know anything about other mods. If you otherwise like that mod, you could always suggest an improvement to the mod author.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I will be on vacation through Sunday evening ET. I will be unavailable until then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cmann

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
...so, how exactly does one unlock "billy-sexual" i cheated in MC lvl 3 and SL lvl 3, and max control, but the left suppression option only shows wild oats and incest/job/age/gender/etc suppression options, even if i give them wild oats. i even tried filling every other programming slot, maxing every power, and tried multiple people. so i can only assume i am missing something, possibly something that will make me facepalm at missing it once it's pointed out. anyone know?

Reactions: ubblesnop

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
...so, how exactly does one unlock "billy-sexual"
Provided you meet all the requirements (it sounds like you do), you need to give them Wild Oats and wait until it finalizes. If you go back in while WO is still being applied, you will only see WO and the other Core Suppression items.

The amount of time it takes any Mindcraft to be finalized is dependent on how much Control is on the subject. 100 Control will finalize the Mindcraft overnight. 0 Control will never finalize.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes