Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I will try tomorrow to see if I can solve the problem, but I do not guarantee you.
Could you send me version 24.91 of the game? it could help me.
i cant cuz i dont have hat v of the game my game folder is SuperPowered_v0.24.01 so what i am going to do is star a
new game or if you are a savior can you share one

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
i cant cuz i dont have hat v of the game my game folder is SuperPowered_v0.24.01 so what i am going to do is star a
new game or if you are a savior can you share one
I have this save if you want :)

Aug 12, 2017
Suggestion: The locking/unlocking feature that you have added to the ladies of the game, should added to Billy also.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
When i use this mod the hug/kiss/grope actions the girls just stand there without the scene tried without mod they work curious if theres a way to fix

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
Okay...
I try to instant this the first time...
I did everything as your said in the how to install section.
Can't Start the game. 0.25.00 Version. I tried to use it with get lucky.

This is the error message I get.

-----

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "F:\Download\Demo\SuperPowered_v0.25.00 (Moded) Night City Production\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
edit: Nevermind.

Re-downloading the game solved the problem...

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I think "Mary" is a new character added in the game. But SFC's Mary is the old "Mary" that is different from the new "Mary". Does anyone have the same problem?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes