Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
"Mary" controlled by Game:

"Mary" controlled by SFC:

There are different parameters.
Oh yes it's curious! I thought you were talking about the photo :) Sorry I translate with google, and it's not always very correct;)
I'll see this tonight with your backup

Reactions: mercytea

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Oh yes it's curious! I thought you were talking about the photo :) Sorry I translate with google, and it's not always very correct;)
I'll see this tonight with your backup
Thanks a lot! There's no hurry! By the way, English is not my native tongue too. It's hard to clarify my problem precisely. :closedtongue:

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Not sure if this is caused by the mod or the base game, but I'll report it here first in case its the mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens when showering with Sis, no incest flaw, inhibition of 40 or less and maxed corruption.

Game version is the one from your link and get lucky is installed as well

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Not sure if this is caused by the mod or the base game, but I'll report it here first in case its the mod

It happens when showering with Sis, no incest flaw, inhibition of 40 or less and maxed corruption.

Game version is the one from your link and get lucky is installed as well
The game is LITERALLY telling you that Characters/Sister/slut_Shower3.png image is missing. I haven't been able to get the game to run, but comparing my 24.0.1 directory to my 25.0.0 dir , there's TONS missing.
I'll have to re-dl

jly

Aug 18, 2017
The game is LITERALLY telling you that Characters/Sister/slut_Shower3.png image is missing. I haven't been able to get the game to run, but comparing my 24.0.1 directory to my 25.0.0 dir , there's TONS missing.
I'll have to re-dl
I downloaded the Skunked version, which had a lot of images in it that weren't in the full version download, but I still got a similar bug - for me it was home_Shower1.png, as I was entering the shower. There is no such image in the directory either. Not sure what's going on.

Playing with the GetLucky version if that makes any difference.

Scorp10n

Jan 1, 2018
I've got the same problem : home_Shower1.png

If anyone need a quick fix until they find what the problem is, well I've just replace the file : \game\locations\loc_kitchen.rpyc with the same file from GameBase archive. You lose GetLucky while in the kitchen, but that's ok for now until it's fixed.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the mod. I could not get the console to work for me so now I can cheat up large............:Dx'D:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Passion3D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I do not think that these problems come from Mods, be it GetLucky, SFC or others. These reports would rather be posted in the game thread

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings Passion3D,
First of ll let me thank you for this great mod... Truly makes the game more fun to play.

One question: the polymorph only goes to level 3; in the radioactive mod I also tried, the level can be amped all the way to 9 -although there are only 8 possible options in the game-. Would you also be able to do so for your mod?
I found this code (dunno if it helps: I'm a code-noob) in his variation:
I hope I didn't break some secret modders code (hehehe, get it? code :coldsweat:) of honor by sharing that btw :coldsweat:
Thank,
Minoin!

ps: I did try your mod with radioactive. it works for most part, but the girls' control levels kept getting screwed up, probably with both mods trying to adjust them.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Ps2: and also, ctlr + F2 bumbs the charm to 100, but not permanently: if you are below 50 and refill it with 'get lucky', it goes back to max 50. you then need to do ctrl F2 again to go to 100. is there a way to make 100 the default max?
Thanks!

Edit: also2, I noticed that whenever time advances, billy's charm is re-set to 6. no matter what I do, the base always jumps to six with shift of time and has to be refilled again. Any suggestions as to why?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Here is a beta version for compatibility with GetLucky + Radioactive.
Please report me any problem.
Thanks

EDIT:
wow, a lot of worries lol
I'm working on it and will post a beta

Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
@Passion3D
Wow, that's fast. First though, the posts I did above were both without radioactive mod. I had made a clean install with only your mod and GL when the girls seem to always be under >50 control.

Anyway, I tried your patch with my GL+RA folder and I got this error when starting:

FYI.

Should I also try it in a folder without the RA mod? meaning, does this patch require RA or not?

Thanks again,
Minoin!

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@Passion3D
Wow, that's fast. First though, the posts I did above were both without radioactive mod. I had made a clean install with only your mod and GL when the girls seem to always be under >50 control.

Anyway, I tried your patch with my GL+RA folder and I got this error when starting:

FYI.

Should I also try it in a folder without the RA mod? meaning, does this patch require RA or not?

Thanks again,
Minoin!
There are apparently a lot of problems, I'm working on it and I'll post it again.
I will reanalyze the RA code again.
I would look at the Charm problem at the same time;)

Reactions: Minoin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes