Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
thanks for your message. As the first image they are all three green as soon as I click on play I can see this image two what can I do about this
Try to reinstall game and mods. Or install 0.26.00

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SFC 0.3.0 seems to work fine with base game 0.26.00.
For GetLucky and Radioactive, i wait these mods are updated.

tijger08

May 6, 2018
SFC 0.3.0 seems to work fine with base game 0.26.00.
For GetLucky and Radioactive, i wait these mods are updated.

Thanks for your message. I have reinstalled it with all mods but the error keeps coming back. I also tried it with the version 0.26.00 I got the same error as before. I have tried again with the base game mod when I got this error see image 1. I also tried with get lucky I got an error see image 2 radioactive if I do it then I get the same error as in the beginning

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for your message. I have reinstalled it with all mods but the error keeps coming back. I also tried it with the version 0.26.00 I got the same error as before. I have tried again with the base game mod when I got this error see image 1. I also tried with get lucky I got an error see image 2 radioactive if I do it then I get the same error as in the beginning
I understand that you are trying to load a backup made with GetLucky and Radioactive.
In this case you need to install the game with both mods, but they are not yet updated.
Try the basic game with SFC, start a new game and tell me if it works.
For GetLucky + Radioactive + SFC, you have to wait for GL and RA to be updated

sincero24

Jun 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'SFC_Init'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 550, in script call
File "C:\Users\chrismo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\chrismo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.00
Wed Jul 04 09:33:20 2018

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\chrismo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\chrismo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.00
Wed Jul 04 09:33:20 2018
I have not yet fully tested SFC with the 0.26.00 version of the game.
I'll do an update, for the base game, by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have updated SuperPowered to 0.26.02.
I will prepare the SFC update for this weekend

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Mod updated for game 0.26.02, for base game only.
I'm waiting for GetLucky and Radioactive are updated.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For some reason, using the SFC removes a dozen or so renders like kissing, groping, hugging and such. Also, I keep getting errors whenever I try and use most of the rooms in the school. Haven't tested for everything, but this is pretty much the issues I've come across.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
For some reason, using the SFC removes a dozen or so renders like kissing, groping, hugging and such. Also, I keep getting errors whenever I try and use most of the rooms in the school. Haven't tested for everything, but this is pretty much the issues I've come across.
Remove renders? hmmm
with game 0.26.00 or 0.26.02? and SFC 0.3.1?
I you have a traceback, show me

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Remove renders? hmmm
with game 0.26.00 or 0.26.02? and SFC 0.3.1?
I you have a traceback, show me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, unless you have checked in "Familial Ties" in Recalibration of the Mom and Sister when you try to have sex with them right after the cheats are done, you will get an error. Some times you will first be denied and trying then when you try a second time, there will be an error. It was 'func_interations.rpyc' or something. I don't have it, but I'll try to replicate it.

If the Familial Ties are checked, you'll have to wait until the process is complete.

This is my latest error when I try to enter the cafeteria after applying all the stats to myself and locking the most important ones in the women.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017

Also, unless you have checked in "Familial Ties" in Recalibration of the Mom and Sister when you try to have sex with them right after the cheats are done, you will get an error. Some times you will first be denied and trying then when you try a second time, there will be an error. It was 'func_interations.rpyc' or something. I don't have it, but I'll try to replicate it.

If the Familial Ties are checked, you'll have to wait until the process is complete.

This is my latest error when I try to enter the cafeteria after applying all the stats to myself and locking the most important ones in the women.

It's a new game or backup? If backup, can you send me?

Zir

May 14, 2018
I cant seem to get it working, i followed the instructions on the installation post but i cant seem to activate the cheat menu. Also i have the newest version of the base game and i took the 0.3.1 version of your mod.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I cant seem to get it working, i followed the instructions on the installation post but i cant seem to activate the cheat menu. Also i have the newest version of the base game and i took the 0.3.1 version of your mod.
Default hotkey for cheat menu is CTRL+F1.
If don't work, edit file 'game/SFC_Keys.rpy' and change the hotkey

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes