Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Loki_2020

Jun 13, 2020
Help me.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Allie.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 14 15:24:09 2021

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Help me.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\uk\SuperPowered_v0.44.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 14 15:24:09 2021
Mod 0.20 is for 0.43.00, not for 0.44
My computer is being repaired. If all goes well, I should get it back before Friday and i'll do update.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Is MOD compatible with V 44.04 or did I do this wrong? Game won't start after pasting mod files in game directory. Thanks in adv

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Seriously man - all 3 postings right above yours now state that its not compatible. Millenials - jesus. Boomer out
Lol! Thanks for the heads up. Leave "Jesus" out of it. I was in the first page where the mods are and with 66 pages to this thread, had I known that this issue had been addressed, I wouldn't have wasted my or your time.

Reactions: toolkitxx

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Lol! Thanks for the heads up. Leave "Jesus" out of it. I was in the first page where the mods are and with 66 pages to this thread, had I known that this issue had been addressed, I wouldn't have wasted my or your time.
Then you go to the last page to see what people have been talking about. If you have a problem, it'll probably be shared. Also, just don't try to argue with mods when you are on shaky ground and you see why people might be pissed off. It rarely ends well.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
relax, he made a joke (was lame but a joke all the same, just like dad jokes their lame but still jokes), made a mistake, accepted it and apologized. no argument, just giving his reasons, hopefully he learns and skims that last page or 2 for times like this in the future would make forums and stuff alot better if every1 did that.

(same for if i got 1/2 the help in some other threads like i do here or others, most of the time i make a valid question after searching then after i cant find an answer reading thru 20-30 pages and even find a 1/2 assed walkthru that doesnt help i only get ignored, just like a few others asking the same question for a few times thru some of the pages.) as the song goes "if every1 cared", glad ppl usually do in this thread and others :)

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Then you go to the last page to see what people have been talking about. If you have a problem, it'll probably be shared. Also, just don't try to argue with mods when you are on shaky ground and you see why people might be pissed off. It rarely ends well.
LOL! "Shaky ground!" Too funny! No one here is arguing. I only replied to explain. Done!

Reactions: chris18
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes