Profion

May 23, 2017
Why my save from 34.02 is broken , provided error msg
Could u pls provide me a save of 34.02 or help me on how to fix it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script
with None
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'current_stat_person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
with None
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2210, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2234, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2331, in compute_overlay
i()
File "python-packages/func_definitions.py", line 56, in stats_overlay

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.35.00
Tue Jul 16 16:13:54 2019

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Related to the question of a gallery:
I am using the compressed version, where I have access to the proper image folders in the install directory. The .png files there are created in a way that neither the Win7 image viewer nor photoshop can handle. How do I view those images outside the game? I looked at the Ren'py Resource Viewer, but am too stupid to even understand how to get started with that.

Could someone please help me out here?

I have no problems with them, but I don't do Windows. You might try GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program). It is open source, works on multiple OS's and I have not had a issue opening any images with it.

Reactions: smite2001

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I have no problems with them, but I don't do Windows. You might try GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program). It is open source, works on multiple OS's and I have not had a issue opening any images with it.
Works, although it makes me question why PS doesnt work. It is a bit clumsy to use as a pure image viewer though (as would be PS to be fair), so if someone has a good standalone-viewer alternative, that's still appreciated.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Works, although it makes me question why PS doesnt work. It is a bit clumsy to use as a pure image viewer though (as would be PS to be fair), so if someone has a good standalone-viewer alternative, that's still appreciated.
This is a complete guess, but perhaps the files are actually .webp? I've seen some conversions in the past that didn't alter the file extension. You could try the .webp codec and see if that let's you view them.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
This is a complete guess, but perhaps the files are actually .webp? I've seen some conversions in the past that didn't alter the file extension. You could try the .webp codec and see if that let's you view them.

That is one of the reasons I use GIMP. From what I have seen of the source code (being a open source program), it reads the actual file information header, and uses that to open the file, instead of the extension. Linux and Mac OS do not always have extensions on the files. (Yeah, this could be a commercial for GIMP but, GIMP is free.)

Cheers,
Fssntuff

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Recommend trying if you're on Windows, oriented more towards image viewing but has editing capabilities if needed. It does the same as GIMP and looks at the information header rather than extension, therefor rarely fails to open images. Just remember to disable 'Ask to rename if incorrect extension' in options.

Reactions: smite2001

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Why my save from 34.02 is broken , provided error msg
Could u pls provide me a save of 34.02 or help me on how to fix it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
with None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
with None
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2210, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2234, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.35.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2331, in compute_overlay
i()
File "python-packages/func_definitions.py", line 56, in stats_overlay

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.35.00
Tue Jul 16 16:13:54 2019
Try updating with the 35.04 hotfix patch in the OP. If you are trying to run mods, you need to update those too.

MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
im having problems im getting a email from the init then karma shows up to my house and ends game what am i doing that causing that? i even started new game and used cheat to get all the girls unlocked again etc and did it again

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
im having problems im getting a email from the init then karma shows up to my house and ends game what am i doing that causing that? i even started new game and used cheat to get all the girls unlocked again etc and did it again
I would guess you are getting too many demerits. You get demerits for public sexual activity like jerking off or fight-sex in school. The principal can reduce your demerit count as a large favor.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
but when i start new game i havent even done anything yet there anything else that can do that?
im not seeing that on favor how do i get access to that?
I don't know what cheats you're using so my first guess would be one of them is causing it on a new game.

The favor is only visible if you have demerits that can be removed. It's on the same menu as getting her to talk to the PTA. If it's not there then you don't have rescindable demerits.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes