Unity Abandoned SuperVerse City [v0.0.4] [WalrusTusk]

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
*sees Gwen Tennyson, Azula, and Kim Possible*

I have high expectations!
: ) would suggest waiting until the new patch coming in a couple weeks! The difference is pretty night and day as virtually everyone is reworked and a character route has been completed.

Reactions: Dora Chueva

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
: ) would suggest waiting until the new patch coming in a couple weeks! The difference is pretty night and day as virtually everyone is reworked and a character route has been completed.
Wonderful! I'd love to see Azula being a hot and kind girl, and Gwen and Kim being very beautiful. Those three are my favorites.

Expecting Android port as well. Please do your best.

Reactions: walrustusk

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also given the early stage the game is in...I'm hoping it gets a tag for lesbian content as really the whole m/f with multiple female characters going harem with male MC is overkill as that's the main angle on 90% of the games on this site.

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Where is the sandbox tag? Grinders must have a sandbox tag.
Oh, didn't know that, I'll add one. Though I don't intend for this to be a grinder down the road, I'd like for the player to have passive ways to earn income, stocks, buying into parts of local businesses, etc.

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Gwen looking pretty swole in the OP. This game have a bulking fetish?
Nope, lol, just haven't been able to get around to detailing her/trying to make her as accurate as possible, seems like just too much shoulder action. should be updated next patch though!

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Is there a mac version coming out bc for some reason wine doesn't work with it :/
:/ I'll try to make a mac version today! though i probably won't be able to ensure that it works as well as the windows one, as I don't have a mac. I'll have a way to test next patch however!

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
the skip button is to easy to accidentally press.
Gotcha, I'll make it more clear, and I'll also be sure to add a popup that lets you know you're in skip mode, as I've noticed if you skip one scene you might not want to skip the one after, and it's kinda easy to forget which mode you're in.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
the game simply stop working when the Computer reach the MC, closing the game is all thats left for me after that

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Also given the early stage the game is in...I'm hoping it gets a tag for lesbian content as really the whole m/f with multiple female characters going harem with male MC is overkill as that's the main angle on 90% of the games on this site.
Depends on if you mean Lesbian content in general or having the MC be a girl, the former will definitely be there, though the latter gets a little more complicated with needing to add new art for every sex scene interaction. I was considering having it so you play from Gwen's perspective for some of the girls, unsure though.