5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
... Ooooooor, maybe an NTR game where MC is also *actually* in a sexual relationship with the characters being stolen from him?

In other words, actual Netorare as per this sites tag definition and not "my Mom and sister have a boyfriend and it's not me so I'm sad" pseudo-NTR.
The ntr is infidelity, but Anglos love the cuckshow. I think the best ntr is when the mom, wife, daughter, cheat on the MC
In the ntr the girls have to hide and continue to protect the mc so that the infidelity is still funny but they humiliate him a bit

But never cucksshow because then what's the point? Watching a BBC end a girl? The fetish would no longer be to see the corruption of a woman and fall but to see a BBC
Zzz

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
... Ooooooor, maybe an NTR game where MC is also *actually* in a sexual relationship with the characters being stolen from him?

In other words, actual Netorare as per this sites tag definition and not "my Mom and sister have a boyfriend and it's not me so I'm sad" pseudo-NTR.
I am very angry about this. One of my favorite NTR developers had a poll what his next NTR should be on patreon. And most people voted "Mom NTR", meaning the next game will probably be a game where the MCs mom gets fucked, which I don't enjoy AT ALL, since it's not really stealing.

I voted against this but I was in the minority. I might unsubscribe soon.

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Calling it put now! This will get abadoned.
I hope not, but I don't really think so because I remember seeing this kind of artstyle in another game... It was NTR and it was made in RPGM. It was a short game about walking in a mansion or something like that... I liked it. In that game, there was a message that it was a "test game" or something like that... So i'm really looking forward to this "surprise visit" game, also knowing that there is a GF who with the NTR will happen :BootyTime:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Surprise Visit v0.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I am very angry about this. One of my favorite NTR developers had a poll what his next NTR should be on patreon. And most people voted "Mom NTR", meaning the next game will probably be a game where the MCs mom gets fucked, which I don't enjoy AT ALL, since it's not really stealing.

I voted against this but I was in the minority. I might unsubscribe soon.
What game? That sounds right up my alley.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote