4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
I can enter names but i can't confirm it in chapter select. And when starting a new game, i can enter the name and confirm it in a new game but then i can only progress a few screens and then no further... anyone have those issues and can help?

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
I can enter names but i can't confirm it in chapter select. And when starting a new game, i can enter the name and confirm it in a new game but then i can only progress a few screens and then no further... anyone have those issues and can help?
Do you get any error screen? Could you tell me what it says if so?

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
Do you get any error screen? Could you tell me what it says if so?
It works now, i'm not sure what i did to solve it though. But there was no error screen, it was just stuck on one of the screens after i enter in a name. I could use the menu and all that but not progress further. Trying to brute force it by clicking lots sometimes showed another screen in a split second, not enough time to see if it was a previous screen or another one. It just reverted back to the one i was stuck on.

But it works now and as i stated i am not sure what i did wrong or right for it to break and then work again.

Reactions: bolskanLewd

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Multi-Mod for Surrendering to My Crush v1.17 (+ GUI BugFix).
("No Pause In Scripts" option included)

Multi-Mod:

Having breaks in all sentences drives me crazy (in a bad way). Impossible to enjoy the game. So I created a mod with an option to disable pauses in the middle of sentences in dialogues. This mod also includes several other options such as rename the MC or customizing the dialog box, choice display, and quick menu.

If you are tired of having to click 2 or 3 times on the screen to display a whole sentence in the dialog box, this mod is for you. And if you want to take advantage of the other options by keeping the pauses, just turn the pauses setting to "On".
Fix: At the sissification center (Ch.21), after finishing the last room, whatever its number, the small part where MC joined Aiko was missing. The problem has been fixed here.​
P.s.¹: I've also made a few minor GUI corrections, such as darkening the background of menus by 10%, changing the background color of notifications (unable to read white on white), etc...
P.s.²: This mod is compatible with all screens. The virtual keyboard does not hide the input area or buttons.

Navigation Mod:

This mod move up the "Load" button under the "Start" button and displays the game version in the bottom-right corner of the main menu.​
On touch-screen devices (except iOS because this button is banned on iOS), this mod also reactivates the "Quit" button (disabled by default on these devices and yet so convenient).​
P.s.: This patch can work with the Multi-Mod or individually.

Last edited:

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Hello everyone! This is my first game made with Ren'Py and CharaStudio, I hope you like it.

It is possible that there are some spelling or grammatical errors, as English is not my main language.
will you ever add barefoot face trample in this game?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes