4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
I love it. its such an original take on the genre. i havent seen any game with a plot like this. sure it was very, very, very predictable but the choices and the scenes are so good that that doesnt matter. I just want more of it
There is a game called femdom wife on here. It has a very similar concept. I liked that one a lot. Let's see how this goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
Looks good, will give it a try.
Also please stick to a game you want to make and get insight and opinions from your paterons and a discord if you have one, every thread on this site is full of people with unconstructive criticism shouting for you to pull fetishes and make their perfect game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Hello everyone, the new version is ready, you can play it from March 2 if you are a patreon and for free a month later, on April 2. I'm already working on version 0.3, so that updates come out more often from now on.
Look as long as there will be an option to turn off NTR or Cuckolding content then ill be good. i just cant stand those 2 types of things pisses me off for some unknown reason and turns me off

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Look as long as there will be an option to turn off NTR or Cuckolding content then ill be good. i just cant stand those 2 types of things pisses me off for some unknown reason and turns me off
Many feel this way! I myself like lesbian NTR and feel it compliments femdom amazingly (what else could be better than being the slave of one beautiful mistress if not being the slave of two of them? :sneaky:), and I even like straight cuckolding/NTR if the men that the mistress cheats on you with are also subs and are dominated/humiliated/enslaved by her, (just like you) but I simply can't stand vanilla or, worse yet, maledom cuckolding.

A few weeks ago I offered to this dev to proofread their game for free if they agree to make a path without NTR content, but it remains to be seen what they'll decide to do. I'm not a patron but they made a public post about 0.2 and fortunately it seems that at least in the next version there won't be any such content, so there are a few good signs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsuie and ItzSpc

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Many feel this way! I myself like lesbian NTR and feel it compliments femdom amazingly (what else could be better than being the slave of one beautiful mistress if not being the slave of two of them? :sneaky:), and I even like straight cuckolding/NTR if the men that the mistress cheats on you with are also subs and are dominated/humiliated/enslaved by her, (just like you) but I simply can't stand vanilla or, worse yet, maledom cuckolding.

A few weeks ago I offered to this dev to proofread their game for free if they agree to make a path without NTR content, but it remains to be seen what they'll decide to do. I'm not a patron but they made a public post about 0.2 and fortunately it seems that at least in the next version there won't be any such content, so there are a few good signs!
i mean look im fine with the girl stealing the guy but def not the other way around

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes