4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

BeforeDawn

Dec 19, 2018
I can't help but think that "realistically" Aiko and her friends shoud all be put in jail for several counts of rape and abuse. They very clearly say no numerous times. Hoping justice will prevail in the end!

Reactions: bolskanLewd

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi folks, thx for sharing. Unfortunately the files seem to be broken for me. I can unzip it without issues. But neither the Linux nor the Win version want to start. Does anyone have the same issue? What do I do wrong?

Thank you very much in advance!

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Honestly this game was great when it started but the more I see it the more it's apparent the developer doesn't know where to take the story anymore. I feel like every game like this ends up passing the intended story and to keep the update schedule the devs end up adding random content to keep you invested.

The buildup/beginning is great, but now it's just like the filler-beach episode in every Anime EVERY update now. And worse off they still charge some pretty high amounts on their patreon for the day 1 updates. Hope the devs take a break to either rewrite the story or find what direction they want to take it because right now this game is good but totally lost on where it wants to go.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes