4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Mar 26, 2022
Absolutely phenomenal, I find a lot of games where the doms either feel too mean or theres a good balance but the doms are switches and dominance is only the foreplay to the reversal, not the case here and it's incredible
It's called manipulation. Few authors can manage something really like that. To be able to make the dom as fair and cruel at the same time it's not so easy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Btw if you enjoy a little bit of femdom here and there, this is not it. I just downloaded out of curiosity and I don't really mind some light femdom elements as fun but this is way too extreme. You have to be like beta of the beta or like the king of betas to enjoy this game. Also pretty much nothing is avoidable. You are a micro penis loser who got sissified and get fucked by a girl. You also are a cuckold as well. Don't wanna kinkshame but I have no idea how any self respecting man get off from this. Well tastes I guess

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like the dev finally came to their senses and got rid of their slow_cps trash for version 0.5. However they probably reset the text speed slider bar so you may have to go into preferences to slap it back to instant.

Mar 26, 2022

I will say i find amusing how things are going on this game. Certainly i find it has a taken a calmer phase, I'd love to see that sissy trying to interact in school.
I think it would add more interaction if the player could check both profiles for Aiko and her slave. However, this seems like mostly a kinetic game thus it may be complicated to implement.

Tho, there are some things that seem laking. Like that cage, it looks like the old one, but pink, maybe adding different models could be interesting. Also, some kind of branding like tattoos, piercings or accesories to show that beta sissy her place.
Phase is great, Aiko's mind tricks feel good and fresh.
Let's see how 0.6 delivers.

Btw if you enjoy a little bit of femdom here and there, this is not it. I just downloaded out of curiosity and I don't really mind some light femdom elements as fun but this is way too extreme. You have to be like beta of the beta or like the king of betas to enjoy this game. Also pretty much nothing is avoidable. You are a micro penis loser who got sissified and get fucked by a girl. You also are a cuckold as well. Don't wanna kinkshame but I have no idea how any self respecting man get off from this. Well tastes I guess
I mean, i'm pretty dom, even a saddist, it's such a shame there is no good snuff games. But i find this interesting because i love seeing a slave being humillated and broken, be either a woman or a femboy. And this developer has shown some good domination here.

Reactions: bolskanLewd
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes