4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
So from your Patreon it looks like 1.21 is already released,is that correct? I cannot read the post as I am not subscribed.
Wrong answer,as I could read it even if not patreon or any account.
Really spicy the 1.21 update it seems,but it's likely the max for me and would like an answer from dev in terms of time.I could still follow this and play if it'll go for 6 months or less,but if it's 1,2 or more years I probably wont,so an idea on this issue will really help me decide.Also the ending/s are more or less predictable,but I played for the dickdom.
Also another q,or 2 in fact.
Are there any plans to introduce shemale characters,or maybe make a sissy become 1?(I'm mainly thinking about Ashley,what a hottie!) And will there be choices to end up in a specific end? I think I can still play the game if I know for sure that MC can end up with a futanari or shemale(I really want Ashley for the shemale route :p ) and not very interested in the females or the alpha males,while a sissy x sissy final will leave me with a bitter taste.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Wrong answer,as I could read it even if not patreon or any account.
Really spicy the 1.21 update it seems,but it's likely the max for me and would like an answer from dev in terms of time.I could still follow this and play if it'll go for 6 months or less,but if it's 1,2 or more years I probably wont,so an idea on this issue will really help me decide.Also the ending/s are more or less predictable,but I played for the dickdom.
Also another q,or 2 in fact.
Are there any plans to introduce shemale characters,or maybe make a sissy become 1?(I'm mainly thinking about Ashley,what a hottie!) And will there be choices to end up in a specific end? I think I can still play the game if I know for sure that MC can end up with a futanari or shemale(I really want Ashley for the shemale route :p ) and not very interested in the females or the alpha males,while a sissy x sissy final will leave me with a bitter taste.
For now I can tell you that there will be several endings, where in each one the MC will end up one way or another if he chooses one character or another.

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
OK,so I can still hope-I think that's the hidden message.
As for my like for Ashley-it's quite simple.I like shemales in hentai games,I like them( I stick to 'them' in cases of newhalf/sissy/ambigous gender) so my wish for shemale Ashley came,naturally(no pun intended).For now I'll hope for it,even if it'll be the final update who knows when,also for Kaori and Nara,the sexiest futanaris.

Reactions: SteveНandjobs

Suffer1n

Formerly 'luckydel'
Jul 26, 2021
Cool, but there are not enough other paths for the main character, and the game feels like it started from scratch again, maybe they should have just made a second part with a different character?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes