Survey: What sort of content do you want to see in games?

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
I find the lack of netori themed games a bit confounding, considering the amount of netorare games out there. I'm a big fan of the corruption and slow descend into a sex crazed mess, just not from the perspective of the cuck.
Isn't that a taboo word that a lot of the snowflakes on here don't like? Real life, sure I wouldn't like it to happen to me, but in a game... who gives a fuck?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Isn't that a taboo word that a lot of the snowflakes on here don't like? Real life, sure I wouldn't like it to happen to me, but in a game... who gives a fuck?
NTR (netorare) is what a lot here get upset over. NTR is where MC is cheated on like their SO is taken by another person, netori is where MC is doing that.

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
NTR (netorare) is what a lot here get upset over. NTR is where MC is cheated on like their SO is taken by another person, netori is where MC is doing that.
ok dokie, cheers for the explanation. I'm not savvy on what all the terms for things are. I would have thought a lot of the games would be like what the other poster mentioned - at least the small handful of adult content games I've played seem to have usually involved the main character(s) going round & fucking pretty much everything that moves, & I wasn't looking for specific tags or anything as I'm open minded & not easily offended by things.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
ok dokie, cheers for the explanation. I'm not savvy on what all the terms for things are. I would have thought a lot of the games would be like what the other poster mentioned - at least the small handful of adult content games I've played seem to have usually involved the main character(s) going round & fucking pretty much everything that moves, & I wasn't looking for specific tags or anything as I'm open minded & not easily offended by things.
Standard cheating is pretty common indeed, and although netori is technically cheating the tag exists (not in this site though) for a reason. Most games with cheating don't put much emphasis on the fact, and almost all of them portrait willing characters that cheat because they don't care at all.

NTR usually portraits unwilling characters that are forced to cheat due to their circumstances, there's a lot of emphasis on the fact, and comes along with a lot of degeneracy and character transformation. Whereas netorare is commonly from the point of view of the one being cheated on and there's a lot of focus on the associated feelings, netori is from the other side of the coin and there's less focus on those negative emotions and more on the power trip of slowly messing with a character's mind and body.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
That's more genre specific, but ok.

I was more after the type of content in terms of story-lines that people are wanting & not gameplay mechanics - though they are also perfectly valid suggestions, just unfortunately not much use to me as I will not be working on sandbox games - though I could technically include rpg elements, even though the games will be 2D. I will mostly be doing visual novel hybrids (vn dialogs mixed with other gameplay mechanics - I'm not using rpgmaker or ren'py, so I'm less limited in what's possible).
i see, apologies for misinterpreting. In that case i would say a wider variety of characters from A-cups to DDD/GGG-Cups aswell as different skin tones
maybe some unique locations (if it fits with your story) and unique characters (same thing)

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
i see, apologies for misinterpreting. In that case i would say a wider variety of characters from A-cups to DDD/GGG-Cups aswell as different skin tones
maybe some unique locations (if it fits with your story) and unique characters (same thing)
Aye, I don't care much for the typical giant melon characters all that much either. A bit of variety is nice - same thing goes for shaven vs unshaven vs trimmed. In real life I'm not really a boobs person, but if I had to choose then small-medium & firm, as opposed to giant fun bags. I'm more of an ass & eye person to be honest.

Each story will contain different characters that span across multiple nationalities, each with their own unique personality, style, & dialect. The amount of work we've put into researching & planning & backstories & lore makes me feel like we are trying to make a new Witcher game or something of the sorts - then again, I'm not a fan of half-assing things, so that's just how it goes. Anyway, it's the same with the game mechanics for each story, as they are not always going to be the same thing each time - we actually have a text input planned for one of the short stories (I'll not say why, but it would make sense if you knew what the plot of that story is about).

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Rape, gangbang, bsdm, jail/prison, abuse, rape with violence, rape using drugs, double penetrations, cheating

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I like stories that don't take themselves seriously as I hate it when games need 2 hours of story before I get to the goodness, like come on, I've been fapping for 2 hours, give me it !

But anyways my fetishes include stuff like (male protagonist) : male domination, rape, bondage, surprise penetration, massage, sumata/intercrural sex, harem, a mix of being a good and bad character (sometimes I want to be a good guy, but I also want to have the option of being both a good and bad guy in any scenario), tons of choices that actually change the content...etc.

As long as you don't deliver a generic fantasy story, I'm fine, I've even built up an immunity to the generic step family story.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Standard cheating is pretty common indeed, and although netori is technically cheating the tag exists (not in this site though) for a reason. Most games with cheating don't put much emphasis on the fact, and almost all of them portrait willing characters that cheat because they don't care at all.
Hmm, so what hide behind this tag ?

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I like those games that are closest to a real life, where you can give birth to a love from scratch and even get to live together, where you can choose whether to betray or even be betrayed and with the consequences they bring, and that if you go with a girl without contraceptives, the risk of pregnancy is just around the corner ... just like in real life! then I would like that there was not a single male and hundreds of women because it makes no sense and that if you try to conquer a girl who is already engaged, it will be a little more difficult, but more rewarding once you succeed. I understand that there are too many ramifications to keep under control, but I would like a game of this magnitude

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Depends on what the game is. I want different things from different types of games. Like if it is a male or female protag I look for different things for example. If it is a corruption story line or more of a open world sandbox I want different things.