LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
And if you read their last post, the dev said they are having trouble getting time to work on the game.
The previous release was around 3 months before that, so by my calculations, end of August (close enough to the beginning of September) + 3 months makes it the end of November + any delays depending if the dev has reduced time being able to work on it, so jumping the gun just a bit.
Indeed, but he was also at least posting on Patreon every couple of weeks or so before. Not having time work on the game is one thing, but not taking 5-10 mins out of the day to post an update is just laughable. If you're at work and an employee doesn't show up for several days without informing anyone what's going on you're going to expect the worse. All I'm saying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NOVEMBER 17 AT 6:11 AM

Hello, everyone!
It's been a while since I posted here. A lot of you were wondering if I'm still developing the game and my answer is yes!
It's been hard to allocate enough time to spend on development process since I also have a full-time job that consumes most of my time and I am often forced to develop the game on weekends. Also, a member of my team left the project, so currently I am left on my own working on visuals, writing and sound effects.
Visuals is my biggest struggle (in terms of time) and each scene/scene variation takes about 30-50 minutes to produce (posing, environment, lighting, emotions) and 10-20 minutes to render.
Also, most of the time it is also a question of motivation. Being burned out means not being able to produce good enough visuals which is certainly a must for me. Quality not quantity is my priority.
I am really sorry for any frustration caused. Big thumbs up to all my loyal supporters and game enjoyers! You are the best!
I also attached a couple of previews of the new version. I can't specify the release date yet, but will try to release it as soon as I can :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so does this game switch between male and female protagonist or is it one or the other?
Most of the time it's been just a male MC (the father), but there have been a couple of POV scenes for the two girls. One of them (the redheaded daughter) requires a single choice, IIRC. It's pretty much just a male MC other than the occasional brief change like I described.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

• ~15k words in total
  • 2 tease scenes with variations
  • 1 lewd scene
  • Small mini-game
  • Continuation of the story (Day 5 content)
  • Possibly some bugs and spelling mistakes (as usual).
Download links:
Win/Linux: |
Mac: |
Android: |

I apologise for any delays in the release dates. I have been overwhelmed with my job and other personal commitments recently and have not been able to devote sufficient time to the development process.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

• ~15k words in total
  • 1 lewd scene
  • Small mini-game
Download links:
Win/Linux: GDRIVE | MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE | MEGA
Android: GDRIVE | MEGA

I apologise for any delays in the release dates. I have been overwhelmed with my job and other personal commitments recently and have not been able to devote sufficient time to the development process.
Thanks for this! I was waiting with bated breath . . . which is also probably why my last date went so poorly. :sick:

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
Another developer who uses Rosylen ;)

maybe the developer can share what hair he is using?

i did one renderer here ;)
R1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanagi-san

Ries67

Jun 6, 2018

I would say no hurry but I am eargerly waiting for more ;)

Reactions: Batmanbatmann

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Damn. That seems fast, but really it just shows how long it took to get Day 4 beta over here.
From the 9th

• ~15k words in total
  • 1 lewd scene
  • Small mini-game
Download links:
Win/Linux: GDRIVE | MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE | MEGA
Android: GDRIVE | MEGA

JoyJoyas

Feb 19, 2023
SurvivalGuide-D5Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The overview makes it seem like there's a main character. Is the female protag/multi protag just short clips from other perspectives?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If they don't abandon it, then it will be possible to play in 5 years. There are a lot of abandoned games on the site with a beauty start ... PS ... Should I start??? :confused: :unsure: :cry:...For reflection.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes