SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this a bug fix? I ask because the last update released on here 9 days ago.
I assume you mean the one I linked to a a week or so ago? Yeah, this is the same version, I reported it 9 days ago but it was rejected, so I don't know why they decided to update the thread now.

If you got that version, they are identical. It's also

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Most of the time it's been just a male MC (the father), but there have been a couple of POV scenes for the two girls. One of them (the redheaded daughter) requires a single choice, IIRC. It's pretty much just a male MC other than the occasional brief change like I described.
Wonder why it is flagged as female protagonist in that case as it clearly is not.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I assume you mean the one I linked to a a week or so ago? Yeah, this is the same version, I reported it 9 days ago but it was rejected, so I don't know why they decided to update the thread now.

If you got that version, they are identical. It's also
Thank you. I had a feeling it was the same thing as I've not deleted the last one I downloaded yet, though folders/files are the same. And yeah, I keep an active log of the games I play and when they get released, and the last update was barely over a week ago. So naturally I'm like, "What??? So soon after the last one a week ago??? Since when???" :LOL:

Since there was nothing in the changelog, I thought it might have been a hotfix.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you. I had a feeling it was the same thing as I've not deleted the last one I downloaded yet, though folders/files are the same. And yeah, I keep an active log of the games I play and when they get released, and the last update was barely over a week ago. So naturally I'm like, "What??? So soon after the last one a week ago??? Since when???" :LOL:

Since there was nothing in the changelog, I thought it might have been a hotfix.

And judging by the Patreon it was silent from November till February, sounds like could be a long time again for another update.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
And judging by the Patreon it was silent from November till February, sounds like could be a long time again for another update.
Yeah, TBH, it's like 6 months between updates, so that's what surprised me the most. The previous update was in August according to my log.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Shortest update ever. I really enjoy the game but man that was like 20 minutes max.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes