RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Even better, make an option to completely disable them so no accidental outcomes.

Will the lesbian stuff be avoidable? Or is this another open-relationship where the LI's fuck around with each other without the mc masquerading as harem again?

Also RazzyBerry ntr+harme do not mix. I don't know who told you it would work, but they lied to you.
And speaking of lesbian stuff, some of it wouldn't be avoidable.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I know that NTR is a toxic tag. The script is currently not focused on NTR, but I thought that it could work in some point. That's why I have it in planned tags. I'm generally open to suggestions and strongly rely on feedback from my player base.

Please be open about you suggestions and I will definitely consider them. I'm learning as I go since that is my first game and still trying to adapt it to make the majority happy. Just talk to me, I'm here to listen and improve.
My advice would be make what you want first and foremost, even if that means making something some one will hate. No matter what you do, you'll get haters.

As you put it, ntr is a toxic tag, at least in the sense it's very divisive. The majority of Harem fans hate it. Like truly hate it, it goes against everything they love or "stand for". Ntr lovers will hate it if it's not enough and it never will be when you try mix two genre's. If you are doing the game in the hopes of funding, you'll only really attract one side, because again harem lovers hate it and won't fund or support a game that makes content they don't like. They won't fund the enemy.

There is probably only one game that has been really successful in having both, but it has them spilt into two completely separate stories. You have to choose which you want and once you're on that path you're locked into it with no possible way to get the other content without a restart. The stories are also completely different and for all intents and purposes is two separate games with an alternating update dedicated to each story.

Most other games that have tried to mix the two end up being abandoned because of lack of funding or the dev can't take the bitching from both sides anymore.

Personally I'd love to see the ntr dropped completely and the les stuff being optional, but as I said at the start make the game you want first. If you try do everyone's ideas you'll end up with a pile of turd that has no direction and makes no sense because everyone wants something different. I realize that might sound like conflicting advice, make what you want, but don't mix them, but it's more like make what you want but realize mixing them won't work. :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree mostly with what Raboobie says. Definitely stick with what you want to do especially if you feel it benefits the story.

The NTR thing is incredibly divisive, particularly because a lot of people don't know the different definitions of it and see any guy who's not MC with a girl and they lose their shit.

Netorare - cheating, cuckolding, MC can ultimately lose the woman/women
Netorase - sharing/swinging
Netori - Like the above two, only that MC is the one who's getting other people's women.

What I don't agree on is that NTR + harem don't mix. It just really depends on the storytelling and how it all fits together. Lewd Town Adventures seems to handle it well.

Anyway, if you go down this route, it's probably best to have a toggle switch at the very beginning to enable/disable NTR so that the people who hate it don't even get exposed to it or anything that sounds like it's leading up to it. They are a really sensitive bunch.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I know that NTR is a toxic tag. The script is currently not focused on NTR, but I thought that it could work in some point. That's why I have it in planned tags. I'm generally open to suggestions and strongly rely on feedback from my player base.
I hope your bravery stands the test of time. I sincerely recommend putting a NTR switch at the beginning of the game to turn it on or off. That way you can still make the game you want and save some of your sanity.

Reactions: Raboobie

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
The NTR thing is incredibly divisive, particularly because a lot of people don't know the different definitions of it and see any guy who's not MC with a girl and they lose their shit.

Netorare - cheating, cuckolding, MC can ultimately lose the woman/women
Netorase - sharing/swinging
Netori - Like the above two, only that MC is the one who's getting other people's women.
Yeah. IMO, the NTR tag should be replaced with those 3(or 2 at least since we already have swinging tag for netorase, heck call the tag "Netorase/Swinging"). I mean, my "Main Library" for "Cultured Scientific Documents" has this implemented so I know what I'm gonna be expecting when doing my "Research". It just makes it easier to tell what type of NTR is in the game. I'm pretty sure most would be fine with NTR if it's Netori and not Netorare, I know I do :ROFLMAO: It makes searching easier as well. And to make sure everyone knows the meaning, hovering your cursor to the tag shows a tooltip explaining what it is, in fact, do it for all tags if they'd like to even to the simple ones(*ahem* Royalties plz *ahem*). That also makes it so people actually know what NTR is. And to stretch it more, probably think of a tag for "Scenes of an LI with a different guy who is not the MC" as well. Jk. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, I know this is impossible to do since it's actually changing the norm. Unless.. :whistle:

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Very short demo, but pictures looks sooo good,that is har to resist playing. I like the pixar feeling xD I hope to see more i neear future with much longer content. Finger crossed. All the best!

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Just a quick update. NTR is gone from planned tags based on your feedback.

P.S. Thanks for ruining my rating on itch.io for something that wasn't even added to the game. I really try hard to improve and allocate more time working on the game (even got a new 800$ GPU just to speed up the renders). And it's often hard considering the fact that I'm a student with two jobs (thanks to mild COVID I caught, now I'm self-isolating and it gave me plenty of time for the game). I'm not mad, just disappointed how some people treat somebody else's work. :(

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm sorry dude but come on, if you have spent 5 minutes on any fap game site like this, even the slightest hint of NTR causes mass outrage and abuse to devs, it should have been abundantly clear before even starting, either don't do NTR, or be prepared for the shit people say and do, it's 2022, every fucker has to make sure the whole fucking world knows what they are butthurt over.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
There is only one thing hentai devs are consistent off and that is not the quality or direction of the game, but their inability to categorize versions of their games properly.

Reactions: Dom_D

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I am surprised that so many people dislike sandboxes and mini-games. I was trying to add more interactivity to the game and that is something that I appreciate in other games.
However, your feedback is really important and I want to satisfy the majority of you. That's why I created a poll that will decide the fate of these elements in the game.

Use the links below to vote

I think make the puzzles if that's what you like doing but if they are hard give the opportunity to skip or hints. I love hidden objects btw so a puzzle where you need to find the rescores in a shop as hidden objects would be amazing, If you added a secret collectible outfit all the more great

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
There is only one thing hentai devs are consistent off and that is not the quality or direction of the game, but their inability to categorize versions of their games properly.
I noticed sometimes even voyeurism and exhibitionism in tags are confused with sharing or ntr.

Reactions: cooldude33
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes