RPGM Completed Survival in Draconia [Final] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to get that thing that you can use on the guard to bribe him to let you go to the giants' place?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I realize this is a pirate forum, but I just wanted to let people who enjoyed my game know that they can now add to their wishlists on Steam and get instant access to all updates in the same place.
It is also an advertisment forum so horny gamers realise there is something new made where they can throw money against the screen if it tickles their desire. Actually I do not wanna know how much money I spend this way.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I realize this is a pirate forum, but I just wanted to let people who enjoyed my game know that they can now add to their wishlists on Steam and get instant access to all updates in the same place.
So Its actually completed now? I member I stopped when we arrive in an empty throne room at the end of the seemingly endless cave

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
It is also an advertisment forum so horny gamers realise there is something new made where they can throw money against the screen if it tickles their desire. Actually I do not wanna know how much money I spend this way.
Oh I completely agree! Back when I finished v0.1 for Draconia, I leaked the game in f95zone myself and woke up to dozens of patrons the next day. People who like your game will support you to keep going, there is no need to fear people checking it out for free imo

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Brother, what's the trick to let Steam accept AI cg? Or you changed to original cg? Honest question.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I may be corrected but I think it has all those things.

Version 1 now, is it actually complete or does this just represent a starting point for the author adding the game to steam?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes