RPGM Completed Survival in Draconia [Final] [s1ck]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Brother, what's the trick to let Steam accept AI cg? Or you changed to original cg? Honest question.
You can add AI anything to games on Steam as long as it is stated in the store page.
This is the final version or only the last public version?
The game is finished and this is the last update. My next game 'Ace of Affection' is already coming out in a few days and that's what I'll focus on for the foreseeable future.

gdag

Aug 12, 2019
been stuck in the blonde girls house forever, looks like a bug and a dead end game now. All you can do is cause a game over by stealing from her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
been stuck in the blonde girls house forever, looks like a bug and a dead end game now. All you can do is cause a game over by stealing from her.
So the last final big update didn't change that... Prob not a lot of content added from the previous patch ig.

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
So the last final big update didn't change that... Prob not a lot of content added from the previous patch ig.
Hi! The final update adds the Alanothian Ruin Trials in the mines (that whole section that used to be fenced up? There's a new character there, Seraphina.)

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Dude what? Lel are you kidding? No no no no no no, how dare you sell that? Dude you made pre alpha 0.0000001 using other work and yo want sell that on steam for 10 buck? You know i buy real game on steam for this price? There easy way if in your life you just want to make money.

Call this game finished if you want, but how dare you sell it on steam? Monsanto and nestlé fuck people for money but at least they do it for more than 10 bucks

Get a support community if need lil money for project, don't be like other fucker copy cat who take other software, put 5 bad drawing and 2 ai shit, then spam short shitty softaware to sell them for 10-15 bucks each

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Dude what? Lel are you kidding? No no no no no no, how dare you sell that? Dude you made pre alpha 0.0000001 using other work and yo want sell that on steam for 10 buck? You know i buy real game on steam for this price? There easy way if in your life you just want to make money.

Call this game finished if you want, but how dare you sell it on steam? Monsanto and nestlé fuck people for money but at least they do it for more than 10 bucks

Get a support community if need lil money for project, don't be like other fucker copy cat who take other software, put 5 bad drawing and 2 ai shit, then spam short shitty softaware to sell them for 10-15 bucks each
you really should watch your tone a bit more bro

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
you really should watch your tone a bit more bro
Youre maybe right and i'm feel sorry after writting that, i know if i wait to much i will delete my message so i intend to let it out as quick as possible but still, i'm feel guilty now from being harsh.

But still deep in me i feel that sometime i need to swipe the guilt because we can't live in these kind of world, and maybe i need the guilt, and the harsh, even if i don't like it.

Once again i don't want to hurt people, but what are the result of selling these kind of product? what does it do to the market, the player, the other devlopper, the gaming industry?

(I delete again a full text) i think people should be aware by themself in what these kind of thing are not good, and close from bad, i think there are too many factor to talk about the how and why.

I think people today are more hurt by the words of complain and ciritic for improvement than by action who directly hurt people, i work on watch my "tone" (even if it not possible as we are writting, so it's more about the vocabulary i use maybe, but english is not native for me and maybe familiar words aren't for you so i'm sorry if some of my vocabulary hurt you, if it's about idea, i can't be agree, every idea are good, even the bad one, life is easy when you know what is bad cause finding what is good will be easy so, same how to improve people if they can't share what they think, knowledge is the true wealth as it can only improve. And if you keep around the tone i'm sorry because that will be only on how you read, and take the argument, about yourself or other, so that mean it's only your mind who are in competion and agressive state that you transpose on your interlocutor, but not from the interlocutor himself as you are can't read the no verbal chat who make the tone irl)

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Congratulations on completing your first game S1ck Games!

I'm honestly a little sad that it ended so abruptly. Survival in Draconia has enormous potential and if I have one small criticism, it is that the potential does not feel wholly fulfilled. I would have liked a little bit more depth in the characters and routes. I feel like longer enslavement routes and "endgame" with tasks and options to unlock further progress in them would have taken this game to the next level.

Further development of characters like Helena and Victoria is also something I would have liked to seen.

Regardless, I love the game and look forward to your next release. Wishing you lots of luck with your future games! Will follow them as closely as Survival in Draconia.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1ck Games
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes