RPGM Abandoned Survival on Amazonia [v0.5] [Noxurtica]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Full game is out on steam. This version here is like a demo compared to the full game.
Thank you for your answer! I bought the full version and now I am fighting the demon, but I can't win, I need to gear up, but for that I need bones (to craft steel) but I am looking everywhere and no bones to be found. (except the first cave which I looted at the beginning)
What do I do?

EDIT: found an orc dealer who sold me steel

Last edited:
Reactions: Noxurtica

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game shouldn't have the abandoned tag, that will only lead to confusion. If the game is completed in steam, why the abanoned tag? Clearly is not abandoned, even if the forum don't have access to the full game. Until I read the comments I was thinking that the game was abandoned and that Steam had a incomplete version too.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
The game shouldn't have the abandoned tag, that will only lead to confusion. If the game is completed in steam, why the abanoned tag? Clearly is not abandoned, even if the forum don't have access to the full game. Until I read the comments I was thinking that the game was abandoned and that Steam had a incomplete version too.
Then you should upload here the full version for proof if not it will remain that way.

• Angry
Reactions: Daame and Luckzor

Akatu

Dec 26, 2018
Full game is out on Steam and itch:
hello

i bought the game on steam and i noticed that there are no sex scenes. Is there any uncensored patch like mentioned in one of the review.

Update : - Found it

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
hello

i bought the game on steam and i noticed that there are no sex scenes. Is there any uncensored patch like mentioned in one of the review.

Update : - Found it
Where did you find it? All the links I found lead to a dead patreon link. :(

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes