Unreal Engine Survive game (dev)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which idea do you like more ?

• Total voters

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
you don't always have to act out the back story. i wouldn't recommend a STAR WARS scrolling wall of text intro, but maybe a wake up on the beach, how did I get here, last thing I remember was entering my cryo chamber on a deep space mission, something must have gone wrong, OMG how did I end up in 2319? I must have slept a long time, oh look a woman president, why is everyone staring at me, RAPE! RAPE! someone help me, rescued from your attackers by hero girl, she tells you that there haven't been men for 100 years, a virus destroyed the Y chromosome and no more boy babies only girls, sperm banks are nearly depleted, your sperm is worth more than gold, especially your living Y chromosome sperms.
If I where to suggest a backstory I would go with this. It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned.

This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births.

But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.
both of your backstory's are insane, i'm so ocnfused right now and i don't know what to choose, i will maybe let the community to choose by making a poll after colecting 10
difrrents backstory's, i was lately working on the castle of the queeen using Zbrush and i'm assuming that the next update will take more time.

and about the beta versions they won't be be there i will share the game once its completed, there will be maybe a beta version before launching the official release just to check the bugs and issue that people can face in the multiplayers mode.

thanks for a both of you for these amazing idea's that will make the game more i exciting to play.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I have for you as a story option someone else's idea:

The Amazons were content living out their lives isolated from the world on the island gifted to them by their goddess. However, legends and myths keep drawing in men of questionable morals who bring with them great harm.
Deciding enough is enough, the Amazon Queen unleashes a plague around the island that only affects males. However, eventually someone different shows up...
Without exhibiting any symptoms, he is the last one left standing of his group as soon as they reach the island and quickly retreats horrified. He is a carrier.

Though unintended, the plague is thus unleashed upon the world and the male population is decimated. The few truly immune are whisked away and hidden by the various groups of women taking charge in the power vacuum and are turned into mere breeding stallions with no mind of their own.

PC background:
The PC has a resistance, not immunity, which manifests in bouts of uncontrollable lust and pain that can only be relieved through sex.
Fearing the consequences of this type of resistance manifesting in any of PC's offsprings, he is being hunted down. Some want him dead, others see the potential of an army in his loins. PC just wants a cure.

It's a story that might work for you. Or maybe not. Anw, its origins lie in a ff i read set in the DC universe where Hercules was an asshole who attacked the Amazons and turned them into man-haters. Their queen got pissed off, killed the men he came with and tortured him to death. Reach modern world and there's a plot to kill all men everywhere. MC saves the day, no sex though.

Reactions: u z i and Chikimaro

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I played a Japanese game a long time ago called erotical nights. It had what was called a battle f _ _ k system. Who ever came first lost .Each girl had a different hot spot like breast and so forth. I really enjoyed that game. You didn't need a gun just different vibrators and so forth.

Reactions: Chikimaro

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I played a Japanese game a long time ago called erotical nights. It had what was called a battle f _ _ k system. Who ever came first lost .Each girl had a different hot spot like breast and so forth. I really enjoyed that game. You didn't need a gun just different vibrators and so forth.
Yeah i see what you mean, but as you can see i'm trying to make like a farcry open world sex game and this requires guns and how do you the MC to fight the girls using a vibrator and a dildo ?

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I have for you as a story option someone else's idea:

The Amazons were content living out their lives isolated from the world on the island gifted to them by their goddess. However, legends and myths keep drawing in men of questionable morals who bring with them great harm.
Deciding enough is enough, the Amazon Queen unleashes a plague around the island that only affects males. However, eventually someone different shows up...
Without exhibiting any symptoms, he is the last one left standing of his group as soon as they reach the island and quickly retreats horrified. He is a carrier.

Though unintended, the plague is thus unleashed upon the world and the male population is decimated. The few truly immune are whisked away and hidden by the various groups of women taking charge in the power vacuum and are turned into mere breeding stallions with no mind of their own.

PC background:
The PC has a resistance, not immunity, which manifests in bouts of uncontrollable lust and pain that can only be relieved through sex.
Fearing the consequences of this type of resistance manifesting in any of PC's offsprings, he is being hunted down. Some want him dead, others see the potential of an army in his loins. PC just wants a cure.

It's a story that might work for you. Or maybe not. Anw, its origins lie in a ff i read set in the DC universe where Hercules was an asshole who attacked the Amazons and turned them into man-haters. Their queen got pissed off, killed the men he came with and tortured him to death. Reach modern world and there's a plot to kill all men everywhere. MC saves the day, no sex though.
Thanks for the idea, but i didn't understand one thing in the second pc background, how the Amazons do to get only babay girls ? bank sperm ? what they do if they get a boy ? kill it ?

Reactions: eosar

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Well in that game when the girl would appear you started off by undressing them . The first time you meet them you wouldn't be able to completely undress them. They would keep appearing in there certain area . When you got them completely undressed you could have sex with them. Some had sensitive breast and so on. if you didn't use the right thing on them they would defeat you by making you cum first and it was game over. So a girl who had sensitive breast and you just had sex with her you would lose. You could just rub her breast but if she was powerful you had to have something extra to help like a vibrator or something.
You have came to far with your game to go changing it, and i have never seen a game on here like that. But it was alot of fun to play. Looking forward to your game and wishing you all the best .

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Well in that game when the girl would appear you started off by undressing them . The first time you meet them you wouldn't be able to completely undress them. They would keep appearing in there certain area . When you got them completely undressed you could have sex with them. Some had sensitive breast and so on. if you didn't use the right thing on them they would defeat you by making you cum first and it was game over. So a girl who had sensitive breast and you just had sex with her you would lose. You could just rub her breast but if she was powerful you had to have something extra to help like a vibrator or something.
You have came to far with your game to go changing it, and i have never seen a game on here like that. But it was alot of fun to play. Looking forward to your game and wishing you all the best .
Hmm, i will think about this.
thanks for the answer.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks ofr the idea, but i didn't understand one thing in the second pc background, how the Amazons do to get only babay girls ? bank sperm ? what they do if they get a boy ? kill it ?
I'm sorry for not being more educated on the subject to give more details, it basically sums up to genetic manipulation and artificial insemination.
Having a child is only allowed as reward for feats of valour and genetic material is provided by multiple of the best and brightest of their kind. No men are required and the child is 'programmed' to always come out a girl.
In times of war, they churn out pod clones with the sole purpose of cannon fodder.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey, I like your project, and looking at the screens, I must ask you a few questions :D

1. Are you alone on this? Just because your progress seems very fast.
2. Are you using Marketplace assets? or are you modeling yours?
3. Regarding Sex animations, are you using Custom Made Models, or are you planning to use Daz3d ones, and if so and regarding animations, do you plan to buy them or animate them yourself?

I'm asking all of this because I'm going that way with my project too :D, it would be cool to have more people to talk UE4 with :D

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Hey, I like your project, and looking at the screens, I must ask you a few questions :D

1. Are you alone on this? Just because your progress seems very fast.
2. Are you using Marketplace assets? or are you modeling yours?
3. Regarding Sex animations, are you using Custom Made Models, or are you planning to use Daz3d ones, and if so and regarding animations, do you plan to buy them or animate them yourself?

I'm asking all of this because I'm going that way with my project too :D, it would be cool to have more people to talk UE4 with :D
Well, for your first question i'm working alone in this project, the progress is fast because i already have a few bases from my old game.
2.Most of the models, i made them using Zbrush because i don't like keeping up licences to pay the Tools, i bought some textures just to make the game looks more realistic.
3. well, this question is little difficult, you know in this game i'm planning to make at least 70 different characters and that's a lot for one person, so what i'm planning to do is to custom make the queen (big boss) and the 10 other boss's, for other characters i will use daz3d, and for animations i'm planning to make them my self using Blender, maybe i will buy the death animations from the marketplace just because its borring.
also i'm planning to buy a system menu.
anyway what i'm planning to buy:

Deaths - Motion Capture:
Main Menu: or (tell me which one you like).
HUD Pack:

i'm currently facing a problem with the reloading memory, each time i switch the weapon, all ammo's gets back without reloading, i'm trying to figure out how to fix it :confused:.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I Would go for PRO HUD, it looks better.
Regarding Daz3d Models and animations in UE, there is a problem there. I've tried the same thing and got stuck, I and someone else ( the team behind Hoerizon) might have found a way to make it work, but not sure yet. The problem is that Daz is not using only a skeleton, but also JCM's to move the mesh around and when exporting into UE4, you need the JCM's too, not just the skeleton. Now, this is not a problem if you only export the Base model, but if you attach it genitalia and animations for the genitalia or morphs, that is where you will get some issues... a lot of them. Do a test first, before you commit to going that way.
Jump on my Discord, , and I'll be happy to explain more.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I Would go for PRO HUD, it looks better.
Regarding Daz3d Models and animations in UE, there is a problem there. I've tried the same thing and got stuck, I and someone else ( the team behind Hoerizon) might have found a way to make it work, but not sure yet. The problem is that Daz is not using only a skeleton, but also JCM's to move the mesh around and when exporting into UE4, you need the JCM's too, not just the skeleton. Now, this is not a problem if you only export the Base model, but if you attach it genitalia and animations for the genitalia or morphs, that is where you will get some issues... a lot of them. Do a test first, before you commit to going that way.
Jump on my Discord, , and I'll be happy to explain more.
i see, i will look for away and see what i can do.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Updated 08/04/2019
Back from a long Break !
Please vote for the idea you like the most!

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Updated 09/27/2019
Fixed A bunch of bugs, Huge thanks to Hoerizon for his help.
Added difficulty.
Added New feature, AI's can come to look for you.
Added New AI Feature, looking up and down.
Added Main Menu.
Added Pause Menu.
Added Save Option.
Added Map.
Fixed a bunch of animations problems.
Fixed Jumping animation playing a sprinting animation.
Fixed Sphere items taking bullets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rorshi and VOOLTSS

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I understand the game will be free to play, but is there a patreon for people to tip if they like it?

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I understand the game will be free to play, but is there a patreon for people to tip if they like it?
yes i already made one because the first vr will come out soon so its still under review.

neoorka33

Aug 22, 2019
Last week, I saw a thread related to creating a hunting game. I liked the idea, so I started creating it. Through this thread, I want to hear your opinions and suggestions.
The game will be free.

The game is a first person shooter and the idea of this game is that you are in a feminine world, that does not accept men, if they find them, they kill them (its like a world with out men, (i know the idea is stolen form one piece), after a few decades, women have forgotten the pleasure of having sex with a men, and you are the last survivor, you want to control the world by making your self a king. so you will fight and fuck the soldiers to make them feel the real pleasure of having sex.

each girl that you have sex with she will follow you and more girls you have, more chance you get to make an army.
you should know that if the Queen follow you, the whole world wil be, so your mission is to fight until you find the queen and make her yours.
there will be diffrents levels where the dificulty will change.
there will be a lot of girls characters that you can fight and fuck (average 35) with a speciale one (the queen).
there will be diffrents sex poses.
and diffrents bosses.
a multiplayers maybe (Not decided yet).

Things i already Made:
The Main Character.
The Shoothing System.
All Weapons Options (VFX, Recoil, Ammo, Dammage, ...).
Health System.
The Character Shoothing Animations.
The Jungle (A part of the Map). -> NOT COMPLETED YET.
Enemies Configurations using IA (Shoothing, Movemments....).
Items that you cand find (Bondage, Ammo, Grenades, ...).

i collected a few idea's from the comment section, you will found them down below and you also can vote for one that you like more.

@Eyesday

One day womens around the worl decided that If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say. "Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world.

@polywog

Science has proven that male humans are a relatively new development in evolutionary history. The world was once populated by only females, who reproduced by laying eggs.

@obibobi

It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned. This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births. But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.

@eosar

PC background:

The next following things you will found down are the update i made in the game by the time,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 209918

Please post you suggetion down below about the idea or if i need ti change anything.
Regards.
Last week, I saw a thread related to creating a hunting game. I liked the idea, so I started creating it. Through this thread, I want to hear your opinions and suggestions.
The game will be free.

The game is a first person shooter and the idea of this game is that you are in a feminine world, that does not accept men, if they find them, they kill them (its like a world with out men, (i know the idea is stolen form one piece), after a few decades, women have forgotten the pleasure of having sex with a men, and you are the last survivor, you want to control the world by making your self a king. so you will fight and fuck the soldiers to make them feel the real pleasure of having sex.

each girl that you have sex with she will follow you and more girls you have, more chance you get to make an army.
you should know that if the Queen follow you, the whole world wil be, so your mission is to fight until you find the queen and make her yours.
there will be diffrents levels where the dificulty will change.
there will be a lot of girls characters that you can fight and fuck (average 35) with a speciale one (the queen).
there will be diffrents sex poses.
and diffrents bosses.
a multiplayers maybe (Not decided yet).

Things i already Made:
The Main Character.
The Shoothing System.
All Weapons Options (VFX, Recoil, Ammo, Dammage, ...).
Health System.
The Character Shoothing Animations.
The Jungle (A part of the Map). -> NOT COMPLETED YET.
Enemies Configurations using IA (Shoothing, Movemments....).
Items that you cand find (Bondage, Ammo, Grenades, ...).

i collected a few idea's from the comment section, you will found them down below and you also can vote for one that you like more.

@Eyesday

One day womens around the worl decided that If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say. "Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world.

@polywog

Science has proven that male humans are a relatively new development in evolutionary history. The world was once populated by only females, who reproduced by laying eggs.

@obibobi

It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned. This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births. But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.

@eosar

PC background:

The next following things you will found down are the update i made in the game by the time,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 209918

Please post you suggetion down below about the idea or if i need ti change anything.
Regards.
Wow this seems Awesome! I LOve the concept of the guy fighting his way up the ranks of women and building a team / following by winning them over through sex. Epic!

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Wow this seems Awesome! I LOve the concept of the guy fighting his way up the ranks of women and building a team / following by winning them over through sex. Epic!
Thank you, that motivate me a lot to keep working on the project, actually there'are a few things i don't post here because of leak of time, on my youtube channel i post some videos of some bugs and progress ( ) for example:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Maybe have a morality system for different playthroughs for eample.

Good - Your "Harem" love you and will fight for you in your army they not only wish to see your goals accomplished they also share your vision they love you unconditionally and sex is loving and kind Bonus: You can maybe take certain lands via diplomacy with the help of your treasured girls Bonus 2: You all cuddle in the same bed?

Bad - Your "Harem" isn't made out of love they are spoils of war nothing more nothing less they are breeding stock whose sole purpose is to birth you mighty soldiers to fill your ranks and help take the lands by conquest you don't care about love you care about sitting on the thrones of these lands and the advancement of your legacy ( Bad route has more fetishes such as BDSM and pregnancy all that also Girls will NOT help you nor FIGHT for or with you )

Maybe add a "Settlement" system to go along with this? Start out in a hut and eventually be able to build a small village? Just a idea.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote