VN Ren'Py Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.1] [JellyFluff Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what future tags will this feature i see above you stated no ntr based on description will there be any kind of rape or Li being forced to do anything sexual with someone besides the mc? Also do you plan to include any lesbian/Bi/gir on girl/swinging/sharing and if so will it be avoidable

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
This is bs. Everything is more fun when there's sex. Like spending time with your family is more fun when there's sex.
Or when there's murder and inheritance involved in noble families... in Alabama's case there is no inheritance.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
well...it looks interesting lest see if it is realy apocalypse game or same as others where game will punish u when mc is not nice to all ppl.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
From the first look at the pictures it reminded me of a similar game that had various branches...also reminds me of a one-sided perspective of how a male would deal with an apocalypse where the protag could be male or female leaving that for the player to choose on various paths etc.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
the game is good, but please stop using the game to open steam without asking for it. That almost feels like the game dosnt care for permissions to do stuff.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
The screenshots interest me. I don't usually play Daz games but I'm gonna give this a try. The dev also has a track record of finishing games which is a very good thing.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Eh, it was alright, I guess. MC is just so passive and weak though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the renders are good, setting is nice, and the story seems like it could be interesting. Just not a fan of playing the bystander. That's what the MC is. This isn't his story; it is Emily's story, and we are an NPC in it. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.
Sounds like a nope for me dawg.
pussy MC getting bossed around isn't on my bingo card.

and the rest just sound like shit writing so...

Maybe in the future if things get better or something, I will return.

for now?
1716181141936.png

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I never played a VN placed in a apocalypse setting. I enjoyed playing this. Emily looks realistic, compared to some characters in other games, and I found the plot interesting. I've added this to my 'watch' list and hope to see an update soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Eh, it was alright, I guess. MC is just so passive and weak though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the renders are good, setting is nice, and the story seems like it could be interesting. Just not a fan of playing the bystander. That's what the MC is. This isn't his story; it is Emily's story, and we are an NPC in it. Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.
Damn, was about to download this one, but pussy MC also kills it for me, thanks for the warning. (y)

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I never played a VN placed in a apocalypse setting. I enjoyed playing this. Emily looks realistic, compared to some characters in other games, and I found the plot interesting. I've added this to my 'watch' list and hope to see an update soon
I don't think i've ever seen a western 3D model in a VN that doesn't look like some plastic cyborg doll. Its less uncanny valley skinwalker, and more just looking like a barbie doll screwing. I'll pass on this one

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes