Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kk69

Mar 10, 2020
Hey fellas. Are there any other clothes in this game? The latest changelog states that there is a swimsuit etc. but i can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings. If anyone has a clue about that, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for any help :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The only options i have in the part section of the settings are Angle...
Whenever I've started up a new version anything newly added has always been there waiting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know why you'd be missing a few things after the quests are done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kk69

kk69

Mar 10, 2020
Whenever I've started up a new version anything new has always been there waiting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know why you'd be missing a few things after the quests are done.
i just notice it says "version 1.0.6u" in my game. i downloaded from op just a few hours ago. is it maybe a broken version? yours just says 1.0.6 that is the only difference i can see.
Oh, and i should maybe add that i am playing on my phone. I don't know if the android version maybe not fully updated?!

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
The 1.0.6 downloads are triggering windows defender- says there's a "Wacatac.B" trojan. I'm aware of it possibly being a false positive, but can anyone actually confirm it for me? I'm not tech-savvy enough to do so myself, and this is the first one in a long list of downloads from this site that's done this for awhile now.
Yup, just a false positive. The game works fine for me

Dave From Finances

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks; while the quality is no doubt pretty good, I couldn't help but feel that $20 was a bit pricy for what is essentially a more advanced version of the old flash games by Zone and others from back in the day.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Edit: I saw someone else said the same thing, so I got a question.

I deleted the game, and just reinstalled, yet all the stuff I did before deleting it is saved? Is there a save file somewhere?

Last edited:

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
Does Someone Knows How to unlock The Scale Position Knobs?

on the vol 1 and other games from this guy U could go all the way and this one is locked

wish makes no sence cus theres a lot of space from the animation lost
especially on the wide angle :(

Plz Help

is_down

Jun 16, 2022
Does Someone Knows How to unlock The Scale Position Knobs?

on the vol 1 and other games from this guy U could go all the way and this one is locked

wish makes no sence cus theres a lot of space from the animation lost
especially on the wide angle :(

Plz Help
you can check the Position Fix button cuz you can't drag or zoom in/out with that button pressed

and if the aspect ratio is greater than 11:13 the screen won't fit her whole body and tentacles in as the camera is limited

Reactions: Gaki2002
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes