VN Unity Completed Sutekina kanojo no tsukurikata [Final] [Sushi_soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

likrel

May 17, 2018
This game reminds me of the School Days anime.
Starts off nice and generic, then does a whole 180 and goes to the point of no return.

ilovegirls

Aug 26, 2018
God, I love this game. This is my favorite visual novel. Finally a protagonist in a yuri game who's actually relatable and not some bimbo.

Btw does anyone know any other yandere yuri games?

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
God, I love this game. This is my favorite visual novel. Finally a protagonist in a yuri game who's actually relatable and not some bimbo.

Btw does anyone know any other yandere yuri games?
Have you already tried Sisterly Bliss? Although it has yandere only in one ending

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Do you know how to unlock this missing CG? I downloaded the folder you posted but I don't know which save is for that specific CG. I loaded a couple of them and they just show me the CG's I already have. I tried the guide from Steam as well and I still can't get it. I can't figure this out...

MissingCG.jpg

remamoxuf

Jun 14, 2018
Do you know how to unlock this missing CG? I downloaded the folder you posted but I don't know which save is for that specific CG. I loaded a couple of them and they just show me the CG's I already have. I tried the guide from Steam as well and I still can't get it. I can't figure this out...

View attachment 1528354
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i wish the game was like, twice as long.. there are many things that can be expanded character- and plot-wise

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
i wish the game was like, twice as long.. there are many things that can be expanded character- and plot-wise
Lol, I got the missing CG now. I didn't do what I had to do with the files on here and that's why it didn't work. Because when I loaded the 5th save before, it didn't give me the "Go through the picture folder, I'm sorry, I was going through your phone" choices. I'm an idiot. Thank you though for helping, since I figured it out after trying the info you gave me.

Yeah, I would have loved the game to be much longer too, and I agree with what you said. Maybe to play the game from Nazuna's point of view. Learning more about her and stuff. Maybe even getting to play as a younger version of Sumire to see how she was before the main story. It could go many ways lol but I know it won't happen. I don't even think there are other games like this, which sucks.

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The game straight-up crashes right at startup for (after playing the intro video). I can't possibly be the only one with this problem...?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The hell is up with the VNDB description? The part about
Is a massive spoiler that you only find out almost at the end of the main routes, and even then the part about

isn't even spelled out, it's inference.

I do wonder about the loose ends with the childhood crush, the MMO and the whole code bit at the end, especially the "come closer to your right" bit with the "Like this?" response.

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
Hi. Anyone know how to play it on lutris or no? When i play it run until at menu game and crash
Sigh....i know linux/unix is useless os for gamers but i still hope another day it will run smooth all games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SutekinaKanojoNoTsukurikata-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Is theree a straight version of this game? XD

Just wao. Someone probably said: "vns doesn't have enough yuri so I'm gonna make another one"

Amazing. I wont try it but Its amazing all the story it have. Again, wish a straight or with futa version of this game. XD

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Is there a legitimate guide for this? I followed the guide on steam to a T, but still missing like half the CGs

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes