VN Unity Completed Sutekina kanojo no tsukurikata [Final] [Sushi_soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Might be interesting. Looks like fun. So just leaving this here to say...
{Removed the specially-made Thanks image.}

Edit: Added strikethroughs and removed an image.
Here's the VNDb link for the game:
And here's a much better description about the game than what's currently found in the OP...

From what I've gathered, there seems to be a lot of glorification about SIBs (self-injurious behaviors) and psychological issues along with themes about various forms of abuse, drug use, deceptions, and rapes. This does NOT appear to be anything like a happy-go-lucky, fun time type of game as most of the preview images seems to suggest.

Just giving y'all fair warning. If this is your kind of jam, then awesome sauce. Hope you enjoy the game! If not, then this seems like a game you're better off avoiding.

Cheers and be safe, y'all! I mean that truly. Don't be afraid to seek help if you ever thought about or have inflicted harm upon yourself. You only get the one life. *Hugs*
I added the description of the game from the steam, but after you pointed it out I did realize it's very bland whereas the other one is very descriptive. I've added the other one also in the OP. Thanks for your input.
Also it'd be helpful for other players if you'd add your reviews by adding that to the game review section, if you've played.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I read the english translation is beyond trash,how accurate is this?
To be clear, how accurate is the translation ?
As quoted from the review found here: https://f95zone.to/bratr-ratings/back.74638/
Back said:
Is apparently translated quite well despite the broken English in its description.
But I haven't actually played it myself. This is just what others have said elsewhere on the web. Hope that helps! Cheers!

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The translation is above average. Only a few parts were bad translation based on most likely missing the dialogue. There is one scene near the end where I thought the dialogue intentionally glitched out because of the plot twist at the end.

I finished the game FYI. It's a deconstruction of the yuri game genre. They had us at the first half is the most relevant meme for this one.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Played this one .... it's grim as fuck.
Sounds like it. Personally I can't wrap my head around the "you left me to be raped, So I want to get closer to you" bit.

Though honestly I'm not sure what she'd be able to do but she could have called for help. *shrug*

But that's just me analyzing the overview. I guess I'd have to play it.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Fucking hell, after reading through this again I'm really fucking glad I decided to not play this immediately yesterday.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
well the game saves work but the gallery wont unlock
idk why u can not unlock cgs, well, try to use steam guide, skip, save, load, and u will unlock everything in 1-2 min the game is short, so that would not be a problem,

also i have all 7 saves, so u can just try to load them and reach all 8 endings

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes