Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
nothing against the dev, I wish the dev the best of luck. I tried the game, knowing it was sandbox ( I don't much like sandbox games... too grindy). but anyway I tried it, and I did like the characters that I got to see, I did not play it for very long. But I just did not like the sandbox element, so for me it is a "No", but I hope that people that like sandbox type games will give it a go.. best of luck, peace.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Lets hope they did a better job debugging this time around. last release I gave up on after it continued to crash.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
> starts game.
> configures assistant.

Its possible to turn this into incest my making her your and your wife's daughter...

May 30, 2023
I like some parts of this, but it could use some rebalancing. There's also some odd pacing things.

The tic tac toe minigames for mental domination is very easy (not necessarily a bad thing), but the mine hunting minigame for patrol is irritatingly random and the most sensible thing to do is save/load rather than waste time and try again the next day.

In terms of pacing, there's a big discrepancy between story stuff where your powers can make people instantly become your slave or take total control of someone's body / cause memory erasure, and then the "grind" parts where you gain some tiny stat boost over them. It's not currently clear what that's all for. One might expect that a future design for the game might be that you hit stat thresholds to unlock story progress and make big breakthroughs, but it's not there yet and the numbers are all ???.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The tic tac toe minigames for mental domination is very easy (not necessarily a bad thing), but the mine hunting minigame for patrol is irritatingly random and the most sensible thing to do is save/load rather than waste time and try again the next day.
put one of your toys on dispatch to skip patrol game. reduces xp gain though.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Problem that I had is that although I've managed to get Trophy Wife to move into the Lair, when it called her it was the wrong file name (which I fixed by duping and renaming the file). But with that fix in place, when she shows and you click on her you go to Flor instead.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can't found where barbariana hangs out in her off time help please
she works as barista.
she sometimes hangs out in the backalley pub where you reach the rooftops and sneak around back to the pile of rubble.
you need to fight a couple times before she pops back up and invites you home. maybe you need to reach a certain level or amount of statpoints before it happens

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok lots of bugs my exp is 556 of 240 : missing lots of images : when the three girls are in the base/dorm Trophy Wife is not clickable it always selects seyah but shows TW's image but if you go to train it uses seyah in the next screen like she was selected and i keep getting a error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Your wife Michelle crashes through a brick wall and attacks the lab, and your lab assistant Seyah.
What is Seyah supposed to be?
Her being your [lab assistant] is user redefinable.
and she is tied to you and your wife.
Is she meant to be your sister or daughter?

huh, you can also redefine what she calls your wife. I think this means daughter.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote